Acting Up: Angelina Jolie..OH MA LAWD. ANOTHER GUARDIAN HATCHET PIECE. HO & UK LEFT ARE SO NOT FRIENDS RIGHT NOW!

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
Olio
Saintly

Re: Acting Up: Angelina Jolie..OH MA LAWD. ANOTHER GUARDIAN HATCHET PIECE. HO & UK LEFT ARE SO NOT FRIENDS RIGHT NOW!

Postby Olio » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Victorious1-reborn wrote:
Olio wrote:Holie was NEVER on the left politically! Why does everyone keep saying that? Just because she lives in HW, or had kinky sex? Those behaviors are common on the right... and certainly not exclusive to either.

Is it because she is openly bisexual? That distinction between open and closeted, yes, truly a difference between the political perspectives, but HW actors are a separate genre altogether.... especially if wealthy and 'artsy'. They can easily be a Right wing supporter.

What is noteworthy is that none of her behavior is Left. Nada! Hypocritical humanitarianism by the wealthy class? Totally RIght wing! Pretending that God kept the rains away to film your Christian torture flick? Trademark Right wing superfluous ego! Out of touch with real world issues because you have servants, jets and mansions? Right wing phoney compassion. Hobnobbing with CFR, UN, British political goons? If you can't see that as extreme right wing corporatist agenda... IDK!

Left of center is about equality, freedom of choice, fairness in national resources to serve all the population, not the elite few. But there are no Left in power in the US today. The GOP is extreme right and the DNC is right of center. Left are progressives, like myself, and Bernie Sanders. Religion isn't a factor for people on the left. You can be Christian or not. Separation of Church and State just like the country started. The Left more closely represents the real Christian values. While the poor and disenfranchised support both parties in their confusion, it is only the Left which wants to uplift them. The Right wants to annihilate them or turn them into slaves. (Corporatists, all of congress)

What about Holie do you think is like a real Christian, or a real Left?' She sure can cop a tune of fake Christianity on par with evangelicals, same as Trump, but Jesus would not recognize any of that as His message. Its full of warfare, deception and privilege. Right wing and Holie's political spectrum.

Agree. But what many people don't understand is that Angie really has no understanding of politics whatsoever. She has been posturing toward the left because she was a UN puppet- she was simply saying what she was told to say in order to keep her envoy status. She was raised by a die hard Republican family- and her families investments all revolve around this. She has no allegiance to anything except money- so she will always remain on the right whether she understands what that means or not. She's uneducated- and in the end will always ask for daddy's advice. She blasted Trump's policies from her UN podium for the benefit of the masses - but secretly she was attending Republican meetings with her father at his request. That is the truth of the matter.

Glad you see it too! This gal is as far distanced from a true Progressive Left card-carrying member as the Brits are from swooning in compliance over her instructions for their children to ignore parents and demanding soldiers to stop raping the conquered while she drinks away millions of charity funds.
"The greatest obstacle to discovering the truth is being convinced you already know it."

Roff
Master Wizard

Re: Acting Up: Angelina Jolie..OH MA LAWD. ANOTHER GUARDIAN HATCHET PIECE. HO & UK LEFT ARE SO NOT FRIENDS RIGHT NOW!

Postby Roff » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:37 pm

Her father acted like he was liberal in the 70's too I've read. No way Marcia was left, no matter how much she acted a boheme.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Well, I am only one person in a country populated by sixty odd million, so of course I cannot claim to speak for the majority. HOWEVER, every single person I have ever spoken with about Angelina Jolie over the years (and I mean every person), has been utterly repulsed by her. This is why I cannot understand and have never understood, her so called popularity? It's bloody weird.

Fellow Brit here. Agreed. No-one I know can stand her either. The start I think was that stupid honorary damehood, but she's annoyed we Brits over many things. The LSE, spending OUR money on her self serving summit, sticking her nose into our Brexit vote (doesn't matter which side you were on, the fastest way to annoy all the British is a non Brit telling us what to do, its the principle of it). All these things were BEFORE she burned her house down.

We Brits don't fawn over celebs much anyway, but publicly dragging the father of her children, false accusations of child abuse, using poor people and kids for image, all these things go against the grain of being British. Lying and whining offends our British Stiff Upper Lip and triggers our Bullshit Meters and swanning about with a Superiority Comp!ex has us reaching for our pitchforks to puncture over inflated egocentric attitude.

Politics has changed here. She can't bat her eyes at Theresa May and get her peerage as the public will never stand for it. We've far too many other things to concern ourselves with politically than to have to make space on our news each night for this bonkers woman to spout her nonsense at us. She doesn't understand the British, so we have no use for her.

Our MSM is just catching up with the consistent British public sentiment. Finally!

I think she could have unintentionally given the Brexiteer vote a boost when she decided to stick her beak in to our business and spout her Globalist Propaganda shite. People immediately thought "well who the f*ck are you?" and "well if that [email protected] thinks that open borders are a good idea then they CLEARLY AREN'T".

Ha! The minute we voted for Brexit she knew her dreams of swanning around with that Bulldyke Helic in our House of Lords were dead in the water. Deluded Cow.

So true. The UK is a very different place to what it was a few years ago. The platform that her coven, Dalton and Helic, convinced her that she'd have in this country just doesn't exist. People have lost all patience with elites and 'celebrities' like the Ho and their hypocritical preaching. Life is getting harder for the 'ordinary' people and their tolerance level for her kind of BS is consequently lower. That prat Hague and the other pair can blow sunshine up her arse all day long, but it will be Theresa May and the rest of the Brits that will need to be convinced. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE TRAMPY. :lol:

Mac and P
Demigod

Postby Mac and P » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:31 pm

amy4ya wrote:Angelina must have bullied and threatened so many journalists over the last few years.

I remember when Perez Hilton and Melissa Etheridge got letters from Angelina's lawyers but they didn't care and made fun of her haha.

Reminds me of the old saying. Watch who you kick when you're at the top. You will meet them when you're going down.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:59 pm

amy4ya wrote:There is also another article about Angelina from Katie H.:

Forget cooking with Auntie, the BBC's outrageous propaganda day for Angelina and the Remain campaign is the real recipe for disaster
By KATIE HOPKINS FOR MAILONLINE

Look, Mary Berry! See? We're getting rid of her. And her recipes ... gone.

Like a matador with a big red cape, the BBC is swooshing around the fact they are binning recipes in the hope that you — the predictable bull — will get mad and start charging down this stupid idea.

Calm yourself. The BBC is trying to protect its dangly bits from your horns and distract you from The Real Story.

The reason you should be snorting from the nose is the BBC foisting a whole day of European propaganda on voters during an election campaign.

Cue Angelina Jolie-Pitt and her best concerned face, moralising about refugees. How we are part of a race to the bottom, vilifying poor refugees, practising the politics of fear and separation.

To be fair to the woman, she looks good on camera and can read an auto-cue with the best of them. It's almost as if she were reading words from a script, cast as the leading lady in a political campaign to Remain.

She told us our attitude of isolationism was irresponsible, that trying to fragment the problem denied our international responsibility.

If those in favour of Brexit were allowed an opinion, we might have been able to point toward our tremendous foreign aid contributions, paid for by British workers. We might have been able to flag the £920 million we donated to Syrian refugee camps or our pledge to donate £2.3 billion by 2020.

Auto-cutie Angelina reminded us ignorant Brexiteers that our desire to separate ourselves from the failed super-state of Europe was akin to Britain committing a bizarre act of self-immolation:

'If your neighbour's house is on fire, you are not safe if you lock your doors.'

I'd inform Ms Jolie-Pitt that if my neighbour's house contained fifteen asylum seekers from Syria I wouldn't feel safe just locking my doors either.

The Germans have just created an app to teach these men about cute European customs around sex — like it being consensual — and how women are actual people, not just cooks with handy holes.

If Angelina Jolie wasn't enough to change the views of the undecideds on Europe, the BBC had a few other punters up its organic cotton sleeves.

With the hashtag #WorldOnTheMove the BBC managed to avoid putting a hashtag to its real motive: #VotesOnTheMove.

I was unfortunate enough to catch an extended interview (for 'extended' read 'tedious') on the World at One with Filippo Grandi, the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.

He wanted us to be clear the ONLY reason for people to migrate to Europe was to flee from war or famine.

The idea economic migrants come here to capitalise on the generosity of the British taxpayer was so amusingly ridiculous he even let out a chuckle — a chuckle no doubt funded by British contributions to his bunch of cronies.

When did the United Nations last do something which made you feel it was a force for good? All I see is a bunch of administrators telling us when dastardly deeds have been committed and failing to do anything about it.

Most recently, 'The UN can confirm Assad has engaged in biological warfare.'

That's just about as helpful as The Met Office's hind casts, where they tell you what the weather was yesterday. They pride themselves on the accuracy of their hind casting. And you pay for all those short-trousered blighters, too.

I will confess my relationship with the United Nations is not great. The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights said I am personally responsible for incitement to commit genocide, arguing that a former column of mine used 'language very similar to that employed by Rwanda's Kangura newspaper and Radio Mille Collines during the run-up to the 1994 genocide'.

They wanted me charged with inciting genocide. Me!

I remain surprised they have so little on their to-do list that my column is their priority when half the world is at war and the other half is trying to break into Britain.

Just to complete the BBC's days of #VotesOnTheMove, there was a drama entitled Where Shall I Go, What Shall I Do?

The message was clear. Go to your polling booth. Vote Remain. Given the BBC is incapable of providing balance, I have decided to offer some of my own.

We need to leave Europe. Because if our neighbour's house burns down, we don't want to burn down with it. Thankfully we have the English Channel as a firebreak and we need to step-up the controls at our ports to reinforce it.

We need to Leave because 31,000 migrants have already crossed from Libya into Italy and are headed our way. You might not be hearing much about them yet, but 6.5 million more are gathered at the Libyan coast just waiting to cross.

All of Turkey is about to receive visa-free travel in Europe. That's the equivalent of handing out British passports to the Islamic State.

And we need to Leave because to Remain is to accept the rule of Germany over a European superstate which will swallow up the UK.

Perhaps the BBC will stop the propaganda now? I doubt it.

More likely, if it manages to make you really cross about not being able to access its recipes for cheese scones or quinoa cakes, it will get away with trying to swing undecided voters right up until 23 June.

Good posts, thanks Amy

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:53 am

Roff wrote:Her father acted like he was liberal in the 70's too I've read. No way Marcia was left, no matter how much she acted a boheme.

Marcy was a total leftist, so is Jolie. No one on the right likes the UN, the EU bs, the refugee bs. We are all BREXIT/TRUMP/GEERT/HATE THE REFUGEES/HATE THE UN

Victorious1-reborn
M'Lady

Postby Victorious1-reborn » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:10 am

Guest wrote:
Roff wrote:Her father acted like he was liberal in the 70's too I've read. No way Marcia was left, no matter how much she acted a boheme.

Marcy was a total leftist, so is Jolie. No one on the right likes the UN, the EU bs, the refugee bs. We are all BREXIT/TRUMP/GEERT/HATE THE REFUGEES/HATE THE UN

The issues you just listed were after Marcia's time or had little to do with her. Marcia had little understanding of politics. She liked to get her freak on- but that really isn't too political is it? Angelina Jolie is just a puppet- offer her a prestigious title, a podium, and a microphone and she will say anything put before her. Her understanding of the issues is minimal at best.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Guest wrote:

I'd disagree with this. There were plenty of people in the UK from both sides of the political spectrum who voted for Brexit. And to say that everyone who voted for Brexit approves of Trump and hates refugees is a sweeping statement that is misguided at best and ignorant at worst. Brexit was about much more than party politics. It was a vote for a halt to laws being made by a bunch of unelected, shady bureaucrats in Brussels who are positioned by people with vested interests to forward a Globalist agenda, that the majority of Brits believe is damaging our country and don't want. It was a long overdue FUCKYOU to the liberal elites from the left and the right, who've been running amok in Europe (and everywhere else) since the end of WWII.

Having said all that, do I think it will actually happen? Sadly, probably not. But there you have the state of affairs in the western world. There is no such thing as democracy really, we're given the illusion of fairness and a free vote, when the reality of our situation is very far removed from that.

As for Marcia Lynn and her psycho offspring? I agree with Victorious 1: both too dumb to really comprehend the issues and the Ho doesn't give a shitt about politics or the state of the planet at all, she's only interested in the influence and payment she can gain by being a Globalist mouthpiece.

Olio
Saintly

Postby Olio » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:48 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'd disagree with this. There were plenty of people in the UK from both sides of the political spectrum who voted for Brexit. And to say that everyone who voted for Brexit approves of Trump and hates refugees is a sweeping statement that is misguided at best and ignorant at worst. Brexit was about much more than party politics. It was a vote for a halt to laws being made by a bunch of unelected, shady bureaucrats in Brussels who are positioned by people with vested interests to forward a Globalist agenda, that the majority of Brits believe is damaging our country and don't want. It was a long overdue FUCKYOU to the liberal elites from the left and the right, who've been running amok in Europe (and everywhere else) since the end of WWII.

Having said all that, do I think it will actually happen? Sadly, probably not. But there you have the state of affairs in the western world. There is no such thing as democracy really, we're given the illusion of fairness and a free vote, when the reality of our situation is very far removed from that.

As for Marcia Lynn and her psycho offspring? I agree with Victorious 1: both too dumb to really comprehend the issues and the Ho doesn't give a shitt about politics or the state of the planet at all, she's only interested in the influence and payment she can gain by being a Globalist mouthpiece.

The only thing I'd correct is the term liberal. You mean Neoliberal, or NeoCon. That's the corporate (global) agenda that is running the world. Your Corbyn, our Sanders... they are true liberals, or better described as progressives. The neoliberals, like Obama and Clinton (and your May?) are all corporatists... aka neoliberals.
I'm sorry to hear that Brexit isn't likely to work. Totally have the same experience in USA regarding false voting rights and being run from the Global government. Doesn't matter if left or right, DNC or GOP. It's all Global agenda.
"The greatest obstacle to discovering the truth is being convinced you already know it."

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:01 am

Guest wrote:
amy4ya wrote:There is also another article about Angelina from Katie H.:

Forget cooking with Auntie, the BBC's outrageous propaganda day for Angelina and the Remain campaign is the real recipe for disaster
By KATIE HOPKINS FOR MAILONLINE

Look, Mary Berry! See? We're getting rid of her. And her recipes ... gone.

Like a matador with a big red cape, the BBC is swooshing around the fact they are binning recipes in the hope that you — the predictable bull — will get mad and start charging down this stupid idea.

Calm yourself. The BBC is trying to protect its dangly bits from your horns and distract you from The Real Story.

The reason you should be snorting from the nose is the BBC foisting a whole day of European propaganda on voters during an election campaign.

Cue Angelina Jolie-Pitt and her best concerned face, moralising about refugees. How we are part of a race to the bottom, vilifying poor refugees, practising the politics of fear and separation.

To be fair to the woman, she looks good on camera and can read an auto-cue with the best of them. It's almost as if she were reading words from a script, cast as the leading lady in a political campaign to Remain.

She told us our attitude of isolationism was irresponsible, that trying to fragment the problem denied our international responsibility.

If those in favour of Brexit were allowed an opinion, we might have been able to point toward our tremendous foreign aid contributions, paid for by British workers. We might have been able to flag the £920 million we donated to Syrian refugee camps or our pledge to donate £2.3 billion by 2020.

Auto-cutie Angelina reminded us ignorant Brexiteers that our desire to separate ourselves from the failed super-state of Europe was akin to Britain committing a bizarre act of self-immolation:

'If your neighbour's house is on fire, you are not safe if you lock your doors.'

I'd inform Ms Jolie-Pitt that if my neighbour's house contained fifteen asylum seekers from Syria I wouldn't feel safe just locking my doors either.

The Germans have just created an app to teach these men about cute European customs around sex — like it being consensual — and how women are actual people, not just cooks with handy holes.

If Angelina Jolie wasn't enough to change the views of the undecideds on Europe, the BBC had a few other punters up its organic cotton sleeves.

With the hashtag #WorldOnTheMove the BBC managed to avoid putting a hashtag to its real motive: #VotesOnTheMove.

I was unfortunate enough to catch an extended interview (for 'extended' read 'tedious') on the World at One with Filippo Grandi, the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.

He wanted us to be clear the ONLY reason for people to migrate to Europe was to flee from war or famine.

The idea economic migrants come here to capitalise on the generosity of the British taxpayer was so amusingly ridiculous he even let out a chuckle — a chuckle no doubt funded by British contributions to his bunch of cronies.

When did the United Nations last do something which made you feel it was a force for good? All I see is a bunch of administrators telling us when dastardly deeds have been committed and failing to do anything about it.

Most recently, 'The UN can confirm Assad has engaged in biological warfare.'

That's just about as helpful as The Met Office's hind casts, where they tell you what the weather was yesterday. They pride themselves on the accuracy of their hind casting. And you pay for all those short-trousered blighters, too.

I will confess my relationship with the United Nations is not great. The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights said I am personally responsible for incitement to commit genocide, arguing that a former column of mine used 'language very similar to that employed by Rwanda's Kangura newspaper and Radio Mille Collines during the run-up to the 1994 genocide'.

They wanted me charged with inciting genocide. Me!

I remain surprised they have so little on their to-do list that my column is their priority when half the world is at war and the other half is trying to break into Britain.

Just to complete the BBC's days of #VotesOnTheMove, there was a drama entitled Where Shall I Go, What Shall I Do?

The message was clear. Go to your polling booth. Vote Remain. Given the BBC is incapable of providing balance, I have decided to offer some of my own.

We need to leave Europe. Because if our neighbour's house burns down, we don't want to burn down with it. Thankfully we have the English Channel as a firebreak and we need to step-up the controls at our ports to reinforce it.

We need to Leave because 31,000 migrants have already crossed from Libya into Italy and are headed our way. You might not be hearing much about them yet, but 6.5 million more are gathered at the Libyan coast just waiting to cross.

All of Turkey is about to receive visa-free travel in Europe. That's the equivalent of handing out British passports to the Islamic State.

And we need to Leave because to Remain is to accept the rule of Germany over a European superstate which will swallow up the UK.

Perhaps the BBC will stop the propaganda now? I doubt it.

More likely, if it manages to make you really cross about not being able to access its recipes for cheese scones or quinoa cakes, it will get away with trying to swing undecided voters right up until 23 June.

Good posts, thanks Amy

Groan. Do you really have to quote that Troll Katie Hopkins?

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:14 am

Jolie is pro-open borders. She's as liberal as they come. Sorry libs, she's yours!

Guest222

Postby Guest222 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:43 am

Guest wrote:

The issues you just listed were after Marcia's time or had little to do with her. Marcia had little understanding of politics. She liked to get her freak on- but that really isn't too political is it? Angelina Jolie is just a puppet- offer her a prestigious title, a podium, and a microphone and she will say anything put before her. Her understanding of the issues is minimal at best.

It's obvious that the Ho has no idea beyond her auto-cue. Dangerous strategy by the UN to have an empty vessel propagate your message. Any interview she gives or statement she makes that is even slightly off-script is either unintelligible or a PR a disaster.

As she has no deeper understanding of international relations beyond the arse-kissing she receives at events, she cannot possibly offer anything of value to the cause. Holding a few refugee hands and posing in the dusty plains of a Camp does not mean that she understands the issues at hand or the complexities of war - scientifically or academically. She takes herself far too seriously and thinks she is actually respected and listened too. Almost 20 years for the UNHCR and she has not contributed to a single change globally.

Victorious1-reborn
M'Lady

Postby Victorious1-reborn » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:01 am

Guest222 wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's obvious that the Ho has no idea beyond her auto-cue. Dangerous strategy by the UN to have an empty vessel propagate your message. Any interview she gives or statement she makes that is even slightly off-script is either unintelligible or a PR a disaster.

As she has no deeper understanding of international relations beyond the arse-kissing she receives at events, she cannot possibly offer anything of value to the cause. Holding a few refugee hands and posing in the dusty plains of a Camp does not mean that she understands the issues at hand or the complexities of war - scientifically or academically. She takes herself far too seriously and thinks she is actually respected and listened too. Almost 20 years for the UNHCR and she has not contributed to a single change globally.

What really got to me was how she complained and finger wagged at an actual UN representative (from Jordan I believe) that is responsible for the actual care of thousands of refugees. His country has been handling refugee situations for decades, and knows exactly what needs to be done, and does the best that they can under the circumstances. His response to her rude little speech- implying that he was incompetent was very dismissive ,something along the lines of "Yes-yes- she's very beautiful." You could just tell that what he wanted to say was "Get this stupid slut out of my face!" I admired his self control. This man is a Middle easterner taking care of fellow arabs- the way it should be. For her to complain about his efforts, or to suggest that western countries should take on the burden was just ignorant. You can bet she won't be invited back to Jordan to tour any more camps in the future unless she pays to do so.

Mac and P
Demigod

Postby Mac and P » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:37 am

Guest222 wrote:
Guest wrote:

What really got to me was how she complained and finger wagged at an actual UN representative (from Jordan I believe) that is responsible for the actual care of thousands of refugees. His country has been handling refugee situations for decades, and knows exactly what needs to be done, and does the best that they can under the circumstances. His response to her rude little speech- implying that he was incompetent was very dismissive ,something along the lines of "Yes-yes- she's very beautiful." You could just tell that what he wanted to say was "Get this stupid slut out of my face!" I admired his self control. This man is a Middle easterner taking care of fellow arabs- the way it should be. For her to complain about his efforts, or to suggest that western countries should take on the burden was just ignorant. You can bet she won't be invited back to Jordan to tour any more camps in the future unless she pays to do so.

Completely agree. Rude and full of herself.

Olio
Saintly

Postby Olio » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:57 am

Guest wrote:Jolie is pro-open borders. She's as liberal as they come. Sorry libs, she's yours!

She's pro-corporate economy.... as globalism is her bread winner, and that crosses the 'borders' of right and left.
She's pro-humanitarian stunt.... as any high heeled rich B*tch on a charity kick.

She's entitled, grasping, cheating, and not at very much into sharing her hoard.... as empowered capitalism goes.
Take her back extreme right.... we don't want her either!

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”