Postby Guest » Fri May 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Guest wrote:Image

matching pj's :wub:

:lol: :lol:

Guest321

Re: Nothing big, Jolie in her home office. Danish tabloid on last page

Postby Guest321 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:24 pm

Roff wrote:Image

Look-out, she's in her pijamas probably got the flue and is writing another two hour long film-script, that just ocurred to her like out of the blue[/quote]

She got a duct in a chimney for smoke...? :)

Postby Guest » Sat May 20, 2017 3:57 am

Oliviet wrote:That is from her perfume video .

Definitely --

Postby Guest » Sat May 20, 2017 5:49 am

That's funny she is in a Danish mag, I happen to be reading a book about hygge. Comfy, cozy she isn't. Maybe she could learn the Danish secrets of happy living.

Postby Guest » Sat May 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Guest wrote:That's funny she is in a Danish mag, I happen to be reading a book about hygge. Comfy, cozy she isn't. Maybe she could learn the Danish secrets of happy living.

Danes are happy being in the middle, not be the best, we don't need to because of society, you know, just cosy life, and not really working our butts off, to ne honest, so many rights and security, lots of free time, we are spoiled, HYGGE above all :wink:
I live and work in Germany now.
Roff nsi

Olio
Saintly

Postby Olio » Sat May 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Roff wrote:
Olio wrote:Selling PJs now? How 'low brow'.

Olio, your username looks weird, just an O, mine looks weird too, prenty of weird going on here.

O, I see the whole username. And yours as well. O well. :wink:
"The greatest obstacle to discovering the truth is being convinced you already know it."

Olio
Saintly

Postby Olio » Sat May 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Guest wrote:

Definitely --

Yikes the wrist got broke!!!

There she is, pretending she grew up on mansions like a princess, but still is casual intellectual, like a globetrotting career woman and not at all conscious of the image she projects.

Sure broken women. Mind your joints, why don't you?
"The greatest obstacle to discovering the truth is being convinced you already know it."

Mac and P
Saintly

Postby Mac and P » Sat May 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Love the PJS

Jolie Salope nsi

Postby Jolie Salope nsi » Sat May 20, 2017 8:56 pm

V.A.J. wrote:
Roff wrote:Image

Like that dumb skank ever does anything like this. Better they should have showed her in dirty underwear with a syringe hanging out of her arm, in a dim room, with drug paraphernalia, overflowing ashtrays, cigarette butts and empty Grey Goose bottles strewn everywhere, with candle-laden voodoo altars lining the walls. THAT is probably the REALITY, as opposed to fancy schmancy PJS , a "desk" and looking oh-so-seriously down at "Important Papers". Phony scag!

:lol: @ her "home office"... Look, she upgraded her fax machine to a Cisco IP Phone. I recognize those 8), they are used in companies where video conferencing is enabled in their internal networks. She wouldn't need / be able to afford that in a household! Who can she reach out to that would need to see her face? :oops:

V.A.J.
Heroine

Postby V.A.J. » Sun May 21, 2017 6:08 pm

Olio wrote:
Guest wrote:

Definitely --

There she is, pretending she grew up on mansions like a princess, but still is casual intellectual, like a globetrotting career woman and not at all conscious of the image she projects.

Look at that CREEPY CLAW...those dreadful things are getting uglier and creepier by the day! She really does have the most horrifyingly grotesque, talonlike hands I have ever seen; from where I stand, I don't see the upside to being "beeyooteefull" from the neck up and a horror show from the neck down!

And the face is moving into horror-show territory with every day that passes! Maybe they are waiting for her to deteriorate just a bit MORE before they shoot Maleficient II- think of all the money they will save on CGI! Hope the Disney prop people took casts of those revolting talons; they will have everything they need to make the scariest of the scary witch hands for horror movie props! Imagine seeing those things come creeping over the top of a ledge? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :puke:
I will give you a war-engine..With it ye shall smite the peoples and none shall stand before you...
Liber Al vel Legis

Postby Guest » Sun May 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:That's funny she is in a Danish mag, I happen to be reading a book about hygge. Comfy, cozy she isn't. Maybe she could learn the Danish secrets of happy living.

Danes are happy being in the middle, not be the best, we don't need to because of society, you know, just cosy life, and not really working our butts off, to ne honest, so many rights and security, lots of free time, we are spoiled, HYGGE above all :wink:
Roff nsi

I am fascinated by this and am midway thru the book. There is a lot to be said for comfort and simplicity and egalitarism. I find myself envious as I am reading about Danish lifestyle.
I say this as an American as we are all about things, acquisitions, collecting, jobs, status.... vacations and downtime not the priority. One we acquire all our status and things we are constantly busy and working to maintain them so they come with a huge burden of time and energy.
Storage centers are a huge business her cause after our houses, attics and garages are full we rent storage units to put extra stuff!

Mac and P
Saintly

Postby Mac and P » Sun May 21, 2017 8:49 pm

V.A.J. wrote:
Olio wrote:
Guest wrote:

Definitely --

Look at that CREEPY CLAW...those dreadful things are getting uglier and creepier by the day! She really does have the most horrifyingly grotesque, talonlike hands I have ever seen; from where I stand, I don't see the upside to being "beeyooteefull" from the neck up and a horror show from the neck down!

And the face is moving into horror-show territory with every day that passes! Maybe they are waiting for her to deteriorate just a bit MORE before they shoot Maleficient II- think of all the money they will save on CGI! Hope the Disney prop people took casts of those revolting talons; they will have everything they need to make the scariest of the scary witch hands for horror movie props! Imagine seeing those things come creeping over the top of a ledge? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :puke:

Yikes is right! What the heck? She looks like she is not on the planet-

Roff
High Priestess

Postby Roff » Sun May 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Roff nsi

I am fascinated by this and am midway thru the book. There is a lot to be said for comfort and simplicity and egalitarism. I find myself envious as I am reading about Danish lifestyle.
I say this as an American as we are all about things, acquisitions, collecting, jobs, status.... vacations and downtime not the priority. One we acquire all our status and things we are constantly busy and working to maintain them so they come with a huge burden of time and energy.
Storage centers are a huge business her cause after our houses, attics and garages are full we rent storage units to put extra stuff!

Funny you should mention storage units, they are only now becoming known in Denmark.a few years ago. That's funny. They are so expensive but everything is crazy expensive in Denmark because of insane high taxation level on everything, you can't buy a lollipop without it, and bying and just owning a car, is crazy expensive (now I live in Gwrmany I really see the diffference), but Danes just are used to the high tax level and get free eduction everywhere, university, anything you wanna be, the government will pay you to study, enough to live on, more if you have kids etc. And 100 % free health care, most new mothers get six months payed paterny leave, less than 40 hour average work weeks, three weeks vacation a year, just to name a few reasons why it's sweet to be born in Denmark. So maybe tat's why it's easier to relax and not be so competitive. It's very hard to have your own business, the endless control and rules and taxes can bleed most who try dry, but that's another matter. It's truely not the Danish style to flaunt your stuff or status, there is something called the Danish "Jantelov" , it means "don't think you are someone (special)". It can be a bit too much like that sometimes, but on the other hand some of the young people in the cities are less into "jantelov". Germans are more polite in a formal way and less spoiled than Danes. With regards to hygge, the winthers are so dark and cold and rainy, that is when hygge really shines the most. The biggest compliment people wiĺl give you after you spend time together is that is was cosy/"hyggeligt", generally not a lot of big words. I like Americans and Brit's are funny. By the way, Angelina would not do well in Denmark, hardly anyone would know her, in Germany even fewer, she'd be roaming the streets screaming "is nobody going to take my picture!", though someone omce posted she has a German jawline, Lol :lol:

V.A.J.
Heroine

Postby V.A.J. » Sun May 21, 2017 10:59 pm

Google "Fearless Fosdick" and see if you don't think that his jaw looks like Jolie's! :lol:
I will give you a war-engine..With it ye shall smite the peoples and none shall stand before you...
Liber Al vel Legis

Roff
High Priestess

Postby Roff » Sun May 21, 2017 11:00 pm

V.A.J. wrote:Google "Fearless Fosdick" and see if you don't think that his jaw looks like Jolie's! :lol:

I will :lol:

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”