Guys looking up girl's skirts

posts that are really a waste of time and effort

Moderator: Silent One

mostirreverent
Angel

Re: Guys looking up girl's skirts

Postby mostirreverent » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:57 am

a while ago, i glanced across the street at a pair of legs and followed wondering if there might be some nice panties. Nope, full bush, and on a young woman. this retro hair thing has to stop :lol:
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

emilycurious
Half blood

Postby emilycurious » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:50 pm

louise_heels wrote:I'm sure you can weigh in on this topic Emily

Babe, I don't have time, I'm reading all your other posts and every now and then I need to take a break to... um, relax...
“That’s your orgasm talking… You’re not really in love with me.” - Laurie Elizabeth Flynn

louise_heels
M'Lady

Postby louise_heels » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:17 pm

You've been reading my posts?? :shock: Oh good, well I'm glad you find them, ahem, "relaxing" :D :lol: x

Marieshy

Re: upskirt

Postby Marieshy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:23 pm

kangaroo2 wrote:It is natural for guys to look up skirts. If it bothers you, don't wear one or wear one below the knees. As regular viewers of this forum know, I am a big fan of short to extremely short skirts. I accept the fact that my panties will show and guys will look. I am at peace with the natural order of this and get to enjoy what I have. Later on I will have age spots, calfs will sag and thighs will thunder. So while I have svelte legs and men's attention I don't mind have my lingerie see the light of day :D

Don't worry about getting older, I'm 65 and men still look up my skirt, teenagers upwards, women on here complaining are liars. We love to be looked at and it turns us on. Showing out and seeing men looking is great, knickers or no knickers, showing your most intimate part is so erotic.

Marieshy

Postby Marieshy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:52 pm

louise_heels wrote:
Marieshy wrote:I just love them looking, when I notice I let them have a better look, I get so turned on it makes my knickers wet xx

This sounds very teasy indeed Marie :wink: x

Yes it's teasy you should try it. At my age it's such a complement they want to look. I just love it so much.

louise_heels
M'Lady

Postby louise_heels » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:00 am

Marieshy wrote:[
This sounds very teasy indeed Marie :wink: x

Yes it's teasy you should try it. At my age it's such a complement they want to look. I just love it so much.[/quote]

Have you been aware of attracting this kind of attention for a long time Marie? x

louise_heels
M'Lady

Postby louise_heels » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:38 am

Sharon G wrote:I travel on the tube a lot and normally wear short skirts & tights to work. I always find men always sit opposite me even if other seats are available so I know they are trying to see my knickers

A group of men sat opposite me on a train the other day I suspect for this very reason. There weren't many people in the carriage and I was sat at a table by a window, they came on and filled up the table opposite and some of the looks I got, and a couple of comments too.

I've been attracting the attention of some construction workers near my work in recent days too!
x

Return to “Stupid Posts”