Guys looking up girl's skirts

posts that are really a waste of time and effort

Moderator: Silent One

mostirreverent
Angel

Re: Guys looking up girl's skirts

Postby mostirreverent » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:26 am

Marieshy wrote:Hi, I'm a mature lady, 65, and I love to discretely let men see up my skirt showing my knickers.

have you always done so? Do you acknowledge their gaze, especially when the find the prize?
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Sharon G

Postby Sharon G » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:39 am

Marieshy wrote:Hi, I'm a mature lady, 65, and I love to discretely let men see up my skirt showing my knickers.

Well done you! I hope I still have the confidence to do that when I'm your age. Do you tend to do it only when you wear tights or brave enough to do it bare legged

Marieshy
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Marieshy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:01 pm

I never wear tights, always bear legged, It was by accident the first time. I was on the train and noticed a man staring at my legs, I realised I had my legs parted, I started to feel aroused because he was looking so parted them some more

Marieshy
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Marieshy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Only started about 5 years a go, it's the attention that turns me on xx

Marieshy
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Marieshy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:12 pm

I just love them looking, when I notice I let them have a better look, I get so turned on it makes my knickers wet xx

Marieshy
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Marieshy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:32 pm

I'm not a slut, I'm now 65 and have been showing since I was 60. I'll describe myself, plump, short ginger hair, very big boobs, average looks, OK I was a very niaive women until I started showing, I'd only been with 4 men. OK, I might be a slut because in the last 5 years I've had sex with over a 100 men, all ages but mostly younger lads, teens and twenties. Xx

louise_heels
M'Lady

Postby louise_heels » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Marieshy wrote:I just love them looking, when I notice I let them have a better look, I get so turned on it makes my knickers wet xx

This sounds very teasy indeed Marie :wink: x

ididit
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby ididit » Mon May 15, 2017 4:58 pm

im in 7th grade and im in love with a very hot girl in my class....she is the smartest in our class and she acts pretty innocent but her clothing says otherwise she always shows up wearing a short or tight skirt
she is the girl who does it the most times andi dont think its only about she trying to look nice...because when she wears a skirt she acts more provoking like she knows that she is very sexy and boys try to look up her skirt...altough i managed to take a sneaky look under her skirt many times...sometimes it happens by mistake...once we were at the laboratory and she was sitting behind me with her legs wide open..even tough it happened for less then a sec..she made my day...once she was trying to tie her shoelassess and she was holding her leg on a chair and it was very easy to see under her skirt...and i did...by mistake...and her panties were so tight that it was revealing mny shapes of ...y'know...and she was looking at tge boys around her with a "deal with it" face!and i really liked that!once..i heard her talking to another girl who asked why she didnt show up in a skirt that day...nd she said that her "birdie" wanted her to but her mom wouldnt let her!this is one of the reasons i love her!

Thegrower
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Thegrower » Mon May 15, 2017 8:11 pm

So I was on the bus this one time and was going up the stairs after seeing this girl with a short blue skirt on and decided to follow her up the bus stairs (She must have been about 23). As we were going up the stairs I started to look up her skirt. I was at the point where I was so horny I put my head up her skirt a little. The bus then started moving and as you can imagine she lost her balance slightly and put her ass straight onto my face with her tight, sexy pink panties. Managed to push my face properly into her ass once I saw the opportunity. So soft and warm.

After this we both felt really embarrassed and just started talking. One thing led to another and we got back to mine and we ended up in bed together. F****** best day of my life.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue May 16, 2017 4:07 am

Thegrower wrote:So I was on the bus this one time and was going up the stairs after seeing this girl with a short blue skirt on and decided to follow her up the bus stairs (She must have been about 23). As we were going up the stairs I started to look up her skirt. I was at the point where I was so horny I put my head up her skirt a little. The bus then started moving and as you can imagine she lost her balance slightly and put her ass straight onto my face with her tight, sexy pink panties. Managed to push my face properly into her ass once I saw the opportunity. So soft and warm.

After this we both felt really embarrassed and just started talking. One thing led to another and we got back to mine and we ended up in bed together. F****** best day of my life.

"Dear Penthouse, I never thought I would be writing to you, but…"
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

louise_heels
M'Lady

Postby louise_heels » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:36 am

tracy r wrote:Hi all went out this morning to do some sale shopping and walking up some steps near brindley place in brum a gust of wind took my skirt up which was flared and two guys walking down towards me got a great view of my white lacy french knicks and prob a bit of bush too they smiled at me as they went by i just carried on feeling a bit turned on

hee hee, yes the waterfront there can get a bit blowy, and steps are always a bit tricky :oops: :lol: I was in Peterborough yesterday after a weekend in the sunny south and it turned very windy, the station is like a wind tunnel there, OMG!

louise_heels
M'Lady

Postby louise_heels » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:36 pm

hi Sharon, are you reading this?
Louise

emilycurious
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby emilycurious » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:05 pm

I can't comment cos it says "Guys looking up girl's skirts". If it said "Girls looking up girl's skirts" I'd have to confess to being a pervert, so thankfully I don't have to.
“No woman gets an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor.” ― Betty Friedan

Return to “Stupid Posts”