Slowest Internet in the World

posts that are really a waste of time and effort

Moderator: Silent One

sbrent73
Beginner! Talk to me!

Slowest Internet in the World

Postby sbrent73 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:06 pm

I don't know where this forum is located, but I think some nights, I could WALK to the forum faster than my internet.

Have you ever wanted to shoot your computer screen? I feel like that often lately, as my internet just SLOWWWWWWSSSSS down to less than a crawl. And then, the next day, it will be fine for a while. Sometimes I feel "punkd"! Where's the camera???

mostirreverent
Angel

Re: Slowest Internet in the World

Postby mostirreverent » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:25 am

sbrent73 wrote:I don't know where this forum is located, but I think some nights, I could WALK to the forum faster than my internet.

Have you ever wanted to shoot your computer screen? I feel like that often lately, as my internet just SLOWWWWWWSSSSS down to less than a crawl. And then, the next day, it will be fine for a while. Sometimes I feel "punkd"! Where's the camera???

I occasionally have issues with my safari browser on my mac, but it affects most sites when it happens. try restarting the browser, some eat up a lot of ram over time.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Emmalee
Wet behind the ears

Re: Slowest Internet in the World

Postby Emmalee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:27 pm

certain browsers can affect web pages and forums badly. Learnt this over time so worth a shot sometimes.

Return to “Stupid Posts”