Slowest Internet in the World

posts that are really a waste of time and effort

Moderator: Silent One

sbrent73
Beginner! Talk to me!

Slowest Internet in the World

Postby sbrent73 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:06 pm

I don't know where this forum is located, but I think some nights, I could WALK to the forum faster than my internet.

Have you ever wanted to shoot your computer screen? I feel like that often lately, as my internet just SLOWWWWWWSSSSS down to less than a crawl. And then, the next day, it will be fine for a while. Sometimes I feel "punkd"! Where's the camera???

mostirreverent
Angel

Re: Slowest Internet in the World

Postby mostirreverent » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:25 am

sbrent73 wrote:I don't know where this forum is located, but I think some nights, I could WALK to the forum faster than my internet.

Have you ever wanted to shoot your computer screen? I feel like that often lately, as my internet just SLOWWWWWWSSSSS down to less than a crawl. And then, the next day, it will be fine for a while. Sometimes I feel "punkd"! Where's the camera???

I occasionally have issues with my safari browser on my mac, but it affects most sites when it happens. try restarting the browser, some eat up a lot of ram over time.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Emmalee
Wall Flower

Re: Slowest Internet in the World

Postby Emmalee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:27 pm

certain browsers can affect web pages and forums badly. Learnt this over time so worth a shot sometimes.

Return to “Stupid Posts”