infertility

Chat all things about your pregnancy
monapp3
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: infertility

Postby monapp3 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:18 pm

Hey. I totally understand you. First of all, i'd like to apologize for the way life is treating you. I know it's hard. You will get through it. It isn't like you can never be a mother. You have adoption and surrogacy as options. I mean, it is unto you how you wanna continue. So good luck with whatever you choose. I hope it brings you happiness.

Miraa
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Miraa » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:11 pm

My IVF story isn't a happy one.
My husband and I just finished our first and last IVF cycle. I took all the medication, and went through the egg retrieval, only to discover that I was a “poor responder” and had diminished ovarian reserve—at the age of 33. The one embryo we managed to produce stopped growing before it could be transferred.
Our only remaining option to achieve a pregnancy is to use a donor embryo, or donor eggs. We don’t want to do that. We are emotionally devastated and completely exhausted. We need time to process what's happened before we can move on to the next thing.
While we were planning and preparing for fertility treatment, we had plenty of time to daydream about the child we'd have. What would our baby look like? What would we name him or her? There's a spare bedroom in our house that we always half-jokingly referred to as the nursery. It houses unused exercise equipment and boxes of clothing destined for Goodwill, and for now that looks unlikely to change.

If I could do it all over again, I'd change nothing but my attitude. Even being the cynic that I am, I never really believed that we wouldn't be successful. In light of that, my best advice is to mentally prepare yourself for any possible outcome. IVF is taxing in every way—physically, emotionally, financially. And it isn't a guarantee.

mollythehen
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mollythehen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Hello. I am so so glad that I got to find your post. You are so right about the beauty of having kids. A family without kids seems like the most boring family in the world to me. I have been a kids-freak(in a good way) since childhood. I used to pretend that all my dolls were my babies, I used to bath them, feed them and even make them fall asleep haha. When I got married, the one thing that I was most excited about was getting to have babies of my own at last. I really wanted my first child to be daughter so that I could dress her up like a princess and get her Disney princesses costumes and make her the most beautiful hairstyles out there. But with time when I TTC I found out that having a baby was not an easy job at all. After a couple of years, I found out that I could never become a moth or conceive a child on my own. My life seems so colorless and boring to me now. I play with my cousin's children but I can not give all my love to them because sometimes I feel like their mothers get annoyed. I hope that we get to find our happy ending soon. In the meantime, we should stay strong and hope for the best to happen. Going through my IVF right now for the 5th time, fingers crossed.

cloe345
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby cloe345 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:58 pm

Hi there, I am so sorry to hear about you. I can fully understand what you are feeling right now as I am also dealing with the same problem. we are a happy couple otherwise just missing kids in our family. I am also working on my options to get pregnant. I hope I will get some satisfactory solution soon. wish you good luck. I hope you will get the joy of your life soon.

Amenda1234

Postby Amenda1234 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:45 pm

Hey there! I hope you're feeling better. Honestly, it is very true. The beauty of having children and experiencing motherhood is the most beautiful time for a woman. However, I would say that you shouldn't lose hope. I know you're stress, I know you have lost all your hope but there is always a silver lining. Try opting for other options. Since the technology has improved one has soo many treatments to opt for. IVF, IUI and surrogacy. Try looking up into it. Do your research. We are all with you. Please don't be disheartened.

cloe568
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby cloe568 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:09 pm

Hey everyone.I knew without children we are feeling alone and depressed.I really feel your sadness and painful sitution.but you must have faith that life is not been always same.Children are the great blessing.I was also suffering from last 2 years to conceiving the child and now it would be done.last week.finally, I got pregnant.Yes, no doubt I am facing so many hurdles but at last I find it.All human wisdom is summed up in two words.wait and hope.

mollythehen
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mollythehen » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:13 am

aww, you poor confused girl.Do not be alarmed you still have more than enough time to have a family of your own. Yes, you can still have a family the natural way.30 is so young why do you think you are running out of time.Everything depends on your cycles and your diet.If you keep your diet in order you can conceive at the age of 60.That's not just a random number.A mother in Russia gave birth at the age of 60.With the power of believing you can do it.Try to take folic acid supplements and food that are generally insulin sensitive.I would not recommend going straight to the doctor for assisted pregnancy without least 2 years of TTC.There are so many success stories of people conceiving even as late as 15 years of TTC.Literalyl the worst thing you can do at this moment is to think about this too much and start to believe what these brainless people all around you are saying. It's never too late.Stay blessed and take care of yourself. You will be just fine I know it.

Helen456
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Helen456 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:21 am

hello, adney!!! I read your post and can imagine how much fade up you are. It’s really a difficult situation for a woman to go through. When everybody is busy in his/her life even your beloved one then you feel like you have no importance. Ignorance is the major issue for every woman. It’s a usual thing that every person desires time or attraction of other people. He/she wants that people admire their efforts and add him/her to his circle. When you lose this position and set aside of them its hurt me a lot or I think to every woman. She becomes more diseased full person due to being ignored. A woman looks complete and pretty with kids after marriage. It’s like a test after your marriage and it is harder than your study exam. In short, life gives you a chance just one chance and you have to attempt all questions. Hope so you understand the logical phenomena behind it. See you soon!!!

pheobe412
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby pheobe412 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:24 pm

Infertility is a type of problem that could happen to anyone. If you discuss it with someone. It doesn't mean that you want to ruin their lives. If someone think like that it's good of him to think like this. Yes children make the life happier of the couple. Children do complete the family. This also doesn't mean that without them you feel devastated all the time. You guys love each other right. That is the main thing. When people love each other. That would be their best thing with each other. Don't worry about your infertility. Now a days you know there are allot of other methods to seek help. I have my personal experience with one place. I'll recommend you that. It's known as biotexcom. You can email them to seek help. I first did that also. You'll get great help like I did. I hope everything will be fine soon for you. Take care.

mollythehen
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mollythehen » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:16 pm

It's sad when things that you hope for don't come true. Life never turns out the way we want it to. That does not mean that you give up. You have to keep trying. Look for solutions in order to solve your problems. Our support is always there for you. But in order to get your happiness, you have to work on your own. Ask us for fertility treatments suggestions instead of support only. One of us might really help you out.

Vivian123
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Vivian123 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:52 am

Hi there.Children are the great blessing in every life.Without them we are empty and nothing.I am feeling so bad because I and my husband have been married for 4 years.We do not have the kid.we just want the baby in every condition.My husband and I chasing for having the kid.Because children are a standard set of life.We want to have it like everyone.It must no idea before going through its possible and successful or not.I was just hoping for good things happen in life.After a long time thinking we go through for fertility treatment.We had taken the option of surrogacy in Ukraine.Fortunately, we had a great experience and get success.I am now the mother of Jon.I knew without kid we had an incomplete family.So blessed and happy.

Vivian123
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Vivian123 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:12 am

Hello, Yes Adney dear.We all with you.Don't take the stress.relax your body.Good things always take time.In modern time, nothing to have impossible.First, you go through for check-up.You have the best option of surrogacy and IVF.You can choose any one of them.I hope you get success sooner.Stay positive.It will happen for you one day.Just keep your thoughts positive.

mollythehen
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mollythehen » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:50 pm

Aww, I absolutely love your post. The appreciate all the positivity. We really do need more people like you. There's a world out there waiting for us. If we can't have one thing then we should try to find it's replacement. Do not misunderstand me. It is out of our hand if we cant have children. A person should try to look for solutions to it. Crying and losing hope is not the option. In this modern age, there are so many treatments for us to get help though. If nothing else helps then we can opt for Surrogacy to. It really doesn't matter how we get the baby. As long as the process of getting is legal and healthy. There are so many doctors and clinics out there to help people like us. I hope that everyone got my message here.

mamaby
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mamaby » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:58 pm

I feel bad for you. I also headed up to these forums to find support. And I got all the support I ever needed. I am sorry that you do not have any children. Do you know the reason behind your infertility? You must have visited the doctor regarding this issue. I would have been able to help you in a better way if I knew the reason. You should try to find a suitable treatment for your infertile. I am sure that you will find a cure. That cure will make you able to conceive easily. In no time you will have your baby. Visit clinic in Europe. Clinic over there will get everything done for you at cheap prices. The treatment would be excellent and carried out by experts. Feel free to ask for more details.

mamaby
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mamaby » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Return to “Pregnancy Members”