Surrogacy

Chat all things about your pregnancy
joeecan
Beginner! Talk to me!

Surrogacy

Postby joeecan » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Hello, ladies, I am in so much trouble. I need a piece of advice from you people. Please lend me your suggestions. They would be of great help to me. I am very depressed about not having my babies. I was perfectly fine. All of sudden I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. This disease changed my life forever. It made me infertile. Now I will never be able to have babies of my own. That’s a miserable condition. Although I have recovered from cancer now my infertility is everlasting now. I came to know about surrogacy from my doctor. I hope it will work for me. I am not sure about the procedure. Do we need to choose surrogate mother by our own? The second thing that I need to know is am I supposed to find the egg donor? Is clinic going to help me with that? My ovaries have been removed so I cannot produce eggs!

erika joe
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Surrogacy

Postby erika joe » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Sad to read about your situation dear but disappointment is not a solution. Your decision is completely right about surrogacy. As per my knowledge finding egg donors depends on the clinic policies. Every clinic works on different contracts and policies. But a friend of mine recently consulted a clinic. Their policies are feasible for every couple around. Procedure of surrogacy is safe and legal as well. Although I am not fully aware of their terms and conditions yet. But obviously I can get all the information soon as I planning on getting the consultation myself as well. Above all you sound really low you should take care of yourself. Mental health is key factor if you are considering to be a mother. Blaming yourself for a common natural incident is a disbelief. My advice would be to fix a meeting with psychologist first. Through this you would be able to get a new perspective towards life. I hope you find some more helpful information through this platform.

lily james
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby lily james » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:14 pm

Yes surrogacy is the best Information is easily available on internet. Managerial staff is professional enough to guide you about every query. On behalf of my personal experience I can ensure you the best possible choice. Doctors and other staff is highly skilled. I mean I can understand what a surrogacy decision is like. There are so many concerns involve but up till now that is the best I came across.

adney
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby adney » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi Joeecan, hope you are doing well now. Please get yourself out of the trouble. I know you are worried but there is no need to. It is great that you have recovered from the ovarian cancer. You are blessed. Yes my dear, we all will definitely provide you with the suggestions. The clinic I know about chooses the surrogate mother for you and lets you choose the egg donor. So stop worrying about it. Best of luck my dear.

Jasmine.Flower
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Jasmine.Flower » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:47 am

Hey there! I am feeling very happy for you as you have got a cure from your fatal disease. I know it has left with very bad consequences as you are now not able to have a baby. I can understand your situation that why do you feel so stressed and broken. The thing is that family is completed by the children and without children the life is also incomplete. I hope your husband has always been with you. A few years ago I also came to know that I cannot become a mother. Obviously it was very shocking for me and I was in real pain. I used to cry whole day and wonder what to do know. But all the credit goes to my husband who made it possible for me to get out of this situation. I have been having my treatment since the day I was diagnosed from a heart disease known as Mitral stenosis. I told my friend about all my situation and she told me to go for surrogacy if the treatment still has no success. She told me all the information you want to know. It is the clinic who takes the responsibility of all the matters. You just have to go there for consultation and checkup. After that the clinic will find the surrogate mother and you don’t need to worry about the donation of eggs. They will handle all this. It is a successful process and you should also look for it. I hope my reply finds you well. Take care. 

Jasmine.Flower
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Jasmine.Flower » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:56 am

Hey ash! I am feeling very happy for you as your hard time is over and you don’t need to suffer the pain of not having a child. Congratulations on having a successful procedure of surrogacy. I also know about the procedure and facilities of this clinic but I was waiting for someone to tell me their personal experience here so I can go for it. Thank God. I cannot believe that I have found useful information through your post. Hope fully I will also go for the surrogacy process. My husband will be really happy when I will tell him all about this process and the clinic. I will be now able to give him the best gift a women can give to his husband. Feeling overwhelmed. Stay blessed.

Ashbrown wrote:Hey Joe! I am really depressed to hear about your story. At times like these one wants someone close to share certain words. This forum serves us to share questions and suggestions. First and foremost just forget about the disease for once. Think about moving on. This is how I consoled myself. During my older days when I had the same issue as yours (excluding the ovarian cancer part) I started to do some research on how to get over these low feelings. I finally ended up reading about a clinic in Ukraine. In no time I rushed for it. They offered me with certain programmes to choose for myself. I choose economic surrogacy package for myself. Since my OB had already told me that my body is incapable of giving birth myself so I felt surrogacy would be the best. The reason behind telling all this is that your situation is almost same as mine. If yoi feel like going for it too, let me tell you it is completely safe. All the very best.

Jasmine.Flower
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Jasmine.Flower » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:11 am

adney wrote:Hi Joeecan, hope you are doing well now. Please get yourself out of the trouble. I know you are worried but there is no need to. It is great that you have recovered from the ovarian cancer. You are blessed. Yes my dear, we all will definitely provide you with the suggestions. The clinic I know about chooses the surrogate mother for you and lets you choose the egg donor. So stop worrying about it. Best of luck my dear.

Hi adney. It is good to know that people like you still exist. Your post will definitely be of very help to a lot of women with infertility issues. I recommended the same clinic to joee. Your post made my suggestion much stronger as you have also heard of it. You don’t know how happy I am feeling in replying to your comment. I hope you keep posting such useful content and reply me when you are available. 

Return to “Pregnancy Members”