how does infertility affect a lady

Chat all things about your pregnancy
delec

how does infertility affect a lady

Postby delec » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:38 am

Dear ladies, how does infertility affect a lady. I am struggling within my means. It is not an easy thing to stroll around knowing too well that I can’t conceive. It is something that is disturbing me to the bone. It is not an easy thing to overcome. More so when you are married and the husband is expecting more than you can afford. To me, fertility is a new vocabulary which is overcome with a jinx which is nevertheless so tough. I have never thought life of a lady can be so detrimental to such extent. The pain and anguish has been my daily bread. All the above I am torn between my pieces after almost succumbing to premature ovarian failure. I have tried to do rounds seeking the best and right treatment but to no avail. All my next of kin are all perturbed. I am considering an IVF which I don’t know whether it will do for me. It is not easy for me. Surrogacy is the right choice for me as the doctor proposed but my husband is refusing to give me his sperms. Please if there is any lady of good faith can feel free to help me.

wangu
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: how does infertility affect a lady

Postby wangu » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:39 am

Dear, infertility is not being able to become pregnant. It is treatable just in case you follow the right procedures. It should never worry you at all cost whatsoever. Doctors diagnose women with infertility after they have been trying to conceive for a year without success. Women are infertile if: Their ovaries don’t contain healthy eggs. Remember a woman is born with all the eggs she will ever have and they’re stored in her ovaries; Damage to other parts of the reproductive system prevents eggs from being fertilized; A fertilized egg cannot implant and grow inside the uterus. If you can, talk with your doctor, nurse, or another member of your health care team about fertility before treatment. There might be ways to save or protect your fertility before and maybe even during treatment. But after treatment, options are often more limited. Otherwise it is wise of you to seek for advice here. I guess IVF will do for you. If done properly, I know you can concur so easily. How I wish I can be there to render a hand. But I hope my words will help you a great deal.

magi
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby magi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:40 am

Dear read what my friend had to say about a devastating ovarian failure and finally she concurred; “What is the solution of infertility from premature ovarian failure? After going through a series of medical procedures, I later realized I could not ovulate. My ovaries were so much exposed to x-rays that they became inactive. Surprised, I decided to go and see the doctor. Everything never worked out as I expected. I was in total stress and never had anything to be happy about. The stress of child failure is more than any pain on can encounter. I felt my heart was not right and my mind was very far from the reality. To me life was just but a passing shadow. It became hard for me to take the next step of life. Primarily, I found a colleague who advised me to go IVF egg donation. “What is that? “I retorted. In a bit of hesitation, I quickly tried to do more research on egg donation. I couldn’t comprehend where to start. It took my whole self and courage to start roaming and inquiring more about egg donation. In any place I went to, it was so expensive and I couldn’t manage and afford. Until now, I am so much disoriented on where to start. I will be so glad to get true advice. I am so much in need of getting my own kid.” Hope it will help you as you try to seek treatment and wish you well.

gine
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby gine » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:41 am

Stories are told of treatment procedures of fertility but some are very misleading. She could try all manner of over the counter drugs and medicine but none worked my in-laws favor. What followed was a complicated situation of pregnancy failure. It complicated our endeavors to help her when we realized that long-term risks of ovarian tumors were gazing in her eyes. Further diagnosis showed that due to her long-time lack of conception and pregnancy, it would result in ovarian tumors. Her case was aggravated by the rapid and regular use of treatments that had low chances of success. This was also followed by lack of periods showing up every month. It was a time that surprised not only herself but a whole family too. We couldn’t waste more time and we had to do quick to salvage her from such situations and circumstances. As time ticked, she could only be told that it was very hard for her to conceive. She felt very heartbroken and we had to look for an easy way out. The way of the knife or the IVF? We decided not to go for the knife and opted to go for the IVF. On several occasions, we came across clinics that were too expensive and we could not afford such hefty fees. And that is the time we did further research on web pages and bumped at BioTex. We were going there still in doubts whether it would end up her problems. Probability was on the rise but on successful procedure, we never came to regret. My in-law is enjoying now the long-awaited motherhood after the IVF.

gey
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby gey » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:43 am

Something caught me by surprise. I had really suffered as you did. But one thing that I could not understand was the unfortunate irregular cycles that permeated to my life. At first, I thought it was a matter of less weight but the conditioned worsened as I progressed. It was a long journey of pain and anguish. I know what you are going through is not something pleasing at all. It discourages someone to appreciate life as it is. Little was known about my fertility health. Even myself I was in total disarray unaware of what was going to happen next. That is how my life starting to nosedive. When I shared my condition in this forum, I was directed to BioTex clinic. I couldn’t believe the different opinions I gathered here. I had to stand my ground and do more research about it. I can comfortably say after a long struggle of trying to pull together money for the treatment, I concurred and I am now happy as a mother of a two-year-old girl. I had to undergo for IVF egg donation. Though a tough ride, I managed to concur.

adney
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby adney » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:28 pm

I really feel sorry for you. I have been through the same situation. I got married at the age of 30. I got married late so I wanted to start the family as soon as possible. Therefore, right after my marriage, my husband and I decided to plan a baby. We tried a lot but nothing happened. We did not lose hope at all. We continued to try till next five years. I was very upset because I was unable to conceive. My husband and I decided to pay the doctor a visit. It was one of the hardest moments in my life because we found out that I was suffering from a heart valve disease. The doctor told me to not to try for a baby as it will harm me. My husband told me that we are not planning a baby anymore. My husband did not want to risk my life for a baby. I tried to convince him a lot but he did not agree. Last year, I had to stay in the hospital because of my heart valve disease. After that, my husband became stricter about not planning a baby. The thought of never becoming a mother always depresses me.

friendly_mum
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby friendly_mum » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Infertility is caused due to improper functioning of one or more parts of the female reproductive system (fallopian tube, uterus, and ovaries). The prime causes are hormonal imbalance, problems with ovulation, and damage to the uterus or the fallopian tubes. However, infertility is no more a nightmare with the advanced medical technologies. One can overcome these conditions by taking supplements for ovulation, hormones to fight with hormonal imbalance, and minor surgeries to repair the damage to the reproductive parts. Moreoff, if you are someone whose body is inefficient to carry a baby then you can opt for surrogacy.
Infertility does not affect the normal functioning of the body. It is diagnosed only after a set of internal and external examinations. Most of the women don't even know about their infertility disorders until they get their tests done.
I can understand it takes little time to accept the disorder. But, I assure you this can be cured with advanced medical treatments. Once you start with the treatment you will take few months or a year to recover from the condition and conceive again. Good Luck!

Jane Smith
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Jane Smith » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:12 pm

I am also struggling to become mother and know how it feels to be childless. My previous two marriages failed because I couldn't have children. It is my third marriage and now I am 33 years old. My husband is normal and fertile. Although my husband is happy with me but still I want to complete family by having children. I had miscarriage previous year and doctor told me I have thin utretus lining. Now I am confused what to take next step and need help. I have heard about surrogacy but is it suitable for me at this age? Which technique is suitable for me? Are there any reliable clinics here? What is the cost and are there any side effects? Will I be able to have healthy and normal child? I haven't given hope but still feel sad about not having children and it seems time is running out. Can anyone help me? Your kind help will be appreciated.

Selina Dylan
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Selina Dylan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Oh I sincerely hope you never have to find out. It is devastating to
know that you cannot fulfill one of the prime purposes of your life. But
its also somewhat a morbid relief. You won't have to go through the
pains of pregnancy. But the happiness you miss out on is far worse. I
have been infertile for 12 years. At first I was really torn apart by this.
But with the passage of time, you must accept it. There is no point in
denying reality. You have to take your mind off it and indulge in other
activities. It also consists of comments from society. They like to
prey upon such matters for their amusement. Believe it or not, it gets
easier after a few years of sadness. I hope no one goes through this
ever. God bless you sister.

evanse
Wall Flower

Postby evanse » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Many women are raised with the assumption that they'll become mothers someday. From baby dolls to baby showers, girls and women are surrounded by images and expectations from parents, peers, religion, advertising, and the media.For some women, motherhood is an important part of their self-image. For others, it's their highest ambition. Even women who don't necessarily want to become mothers are affected by society's expectations.The pressure to find a partner and raise a family can be enormous, and women who are unable or choose not to can be made to feel as though something must be deeply wrong with them or is sorely lacking in their lives.Infertility can be a different experience for men because they are generally not pressured in the same way to become fathers. Though a man's image of himself can start to suffer if the fertility problem is clearly his, such as poor sperm quality.While undergoing fertility treatment, many people tend to live in month-to-month cycles of hope and disappointment that revolve around ovulation calendars and menstruation.As they navigate a tight schedule of tests and treatments, they place their lives on hold – postponing vacations, putting off education, and disrupting their careers. Others find that the sorrow, anger, and frustration from dealing with prolonged fertility problems invade every area of life, eroding self-confidence and straining friendships.Yes. Many couples say that once they start worrying about having a baby, sex becomes more of a chore than a pleasure. Most fertility treatments require you to have sex at very specific times – hardly an ideal way to set the mood for romance or enjoy sexual spontaneity.If you find your sex life deteriorating, and you're unable to remember the meaning of romance, take a break from your treatment regimen for a month or two and try to rekindle the love and sense of fun that brought you together in the first place.

Katy2017
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Katy2017 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:40 pm

Hello, dear. My life was awful 5 years ago. I couldn’t get pregnant and it was a real disaster. My husband has always been so angry. We were arguing all the time. He wanted to have a son and I couldn’t realize his dream. To say truth, I was so tired. I was ready to give up and break up. But our psychologist saved our family. She helps infertile couples to cope with this problem. So, she told us to go to the reproduction center and discuss the option of the surrogacy. We’ve chosen the reproduction center in Ukraine. They promised us that they would do everything possible to help us. And it was true.
They found the surrogate mother for us. The embryo was transferred in 2 weeks. And in 21 days we found out that we are gonna to be parents in 9 months. I just don’t know why we were waiting for such a long time to do this. It is hard to explain how happy we were. I saw my husband smiling every single day. We were visiting our surrogate together. We were spending a lot of time together.
When the baby was born my husband was in America. But he has taken the first flight to see our newborn son. Yes, it was a boy. His dream came true.
I am writing this story to make all infertile couples stay positive. We all have a chance to become parents. Earlier or later you will get your baby. Don’t stop doing everything possible to make your dream come true. Use every single chance to save your family.

evanse
Wall Flower

Postby evanse » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:53 pm

Katy2017 wrote:Hello, dear. My life was awful 5 years ago. I couldn’t get pregnant and it was a real disaster. My husband has always been so angry. We were arguing all the time. He wanted to have a son and I couldn’t realize his dream. To say truth, I was so tired. I was ready to give up and break up. But our psychologist saved our family. She helps infertile couples to cope with this problem. So, she told us to go to the reproduction center and discuss the option of the surrogacy. We’ve chosen the reproduction center in Ukraine. They promised us that they would do everything possible to help us. And it was true.
They found the surrogate mother for us. The embryo was transferred in 2 weeks. And in 21 days we found out that we are gonna to be parents in 9 months. I just don’t know why we were waiting for such a long time to do this. It is hard to explain how happy we were. I saw my husband smiling every single day. We were visiting our surrogate together. We were spending a lot of time together.
When the baby was born my husband was in America. But he has taken the first flight to see our newborn son. Yes, it was a boy. His dream came true.
I am writing this story to make all infertile couples stay positive. We all have a chance to become parents. Earlier or later you will get your baby. Don’t stop doing everything possible to make your dream come true. Use every single chance to save your family.

hello, I just walk by and saw your post here. I want to express my words of support, I know how it hurts because i have experienced fertility issues as well.
I see you went fro one ukrainian clinic, that's sound really wonderful because we have been with the ukrainian one so far. But for egg donation but it has no matter right now. I just wanted to ask you a question, may i? Did you have an opportunity to choose a surrogate by yourself? How did you know that she is healthy and she won't keep the baby for herself?

Katy2017
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Katy2017 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:07 pm

I just wanted to ask you a question, may i? Did you have an opportunity to choose a surrogate by yourself? How did you know that she is healthy and she won't keep the baby for herself?

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to choose the surrogate. The reproduction center offers a huge database of donors and surrogates. They all meet all needed requirements. One of the main requirements for surrogate mother is good overall health and possibility to undergo a pregnancy with minimum amount of risk to her own and baby’s health.
Before becoming the surrogate a woman has to go through all the necessary examinations. The doctor has chosen the surrogate for us and we were sure that she is healthy.
Before starting the surrogacy process you should find the lawyer. Or you can use the one offered by the clinic. The lawyer will have to create an agreement. Both you and the surrogate will sign it. This contract will help you to be sure that she won’t keep the baby.
Anyway, this baby will be genetically related to you and your husband. The surrogate has nothing in common with the baby. Why would she keep it? It makes no sense.
The clinic we have chosen is called BioTexCom. You can easily contact them and ask all the questions. They are always ready to help you. By the way, they have several packages to offer. So, you can choose only the services you need.
All the surrogates live in great apartments and walk a lot. There are a lot of videos, which show this clinic. You can find them on the Internet.
There are a lot of activities, which help surrogates to stay healthy and fit. I saw several surrogates walking in the garden. They all looked happy enough. I think these girls are very brave to help infertile couples.
I hope I answered all your questions. Let me know if you need more help. I’m here to help you. Good luck! :dance:

adney
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby adney » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi Delec, Infertility completely breaks women both mentally and physically. Surrogacy is definitely the best choice you can go for. Your husband’s reaction is shocking. Why is your husband refusing to give you the sperms? Talk to him peacefully. Discuss with him ask him politely, why he is not ready? Try to convince him. I hope things will become better with you

joeecan
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby joeecan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:52 pm

Hello Delec, Just like you, I was also suffering from ovarian cancer. My ovaries were removed. Many people suggested me to go for surrogacy. I have heard that surrogacy procedure is comparatively successful than other infertility treatments. I would have definitely suggested you to go for surrogacy but they use the husband’s sperms. Why is your husband is refusing to give the sperms? Talk to him and tell him that you people can have your own baby through surrogacy. I hope he agrees.

Return to “Pregnancy Members”