infertility

Chat all things about your pregnancy
layi
Beginner! Talk to me!

infertility

Postby layi » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:28 pm

How pleasant it is to find solutions to problems. My sister in law battled with the polycystic ovarian disease for years. After eventually overcoming that another hurdle arose. She had cervico-uterine insufficiency. We discovered this a few months into her first pregnancy. Another blow was dealt, she lost the pregnancy. It was devastating for all of us. The doctors said her chances of carrying a baby to term were slim. So right after battling infertility, we were faced with another problem. Luckily we were introduced to the best clinic. The BioTex clinic in Ukraine. They helped us through a hassle free surrogacy. It was like a big burden lifted off our chests.They somehow found a very good match, which was my sister-in-law's greatest fear. Now we are counting down to finding out the baby's sex.

naomi frost
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: infertility

Postby naomi frost » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:10 am

congratulations to her. its truly a battle she went through . though not similar i also had problems conceiving. my husbands sperm count was okay and i had healthy eggs but we were not that lucky. long story short i was introduced to biotex by a friend of mine who had been helping me out in researching on clinics that are in Europe cause they are affordable and offer the best medical treatments. i couldn't believe the kind of services we experienced there. they cater for your transport, accommodation and food. that was so awesome. i underwent a successful IVF and am a young mom though not that young. he is quite a blessing

gine
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby gine » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:34 am

Wow, that is great layi. I once went to the clinic and I was so amazed by the services I got. Before then, I was suffering from scarred ovaries. I could move from hospital to hospital and never at any single time found the right procedure. I was about to give up and my husband divorced me. Everything was so messed in my life and I almost had to give up on giving birth. The fee was so bloated and I couldn't afford. It was a life of endless hustles no one can dare imagine going through. When I was introduced to BioTex clinic, I had to think hard and weigh up the options. It was too hard to be convinced. I had to go there myself to prove that. The hurdles that I went through were so insurmountable and it called for patience until I got at the clinic. The staff and reception that I got were so captivating and I was patient enough to learn more about their services. I revived my spirits and never took chances to waste and I had to seek their services. After a thousand hustles, I decided to go for IVF egg donation at BioTex clinic. As I speak I succeeded and I can't regret going for my services there. I am a happy mum after great strides of ups and downs.

Ezeonu
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Ezeonu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:56 pm

After I got married, I was happy because I knew that was the beginning of a new chapter in life. In an effort to raise a generation and fulfil the societal expectations, my hubby and I decided to have a child. One year down the line, I hadn’t gotten pregnant yet. We visited our family physician and the news we received were not good at all. He said I could not give birth to a child because my womb had fibroids.
I resorted to adopting a child, but I was not yet satisfied, I went for an operation to have the fibroids removed, but still I could not get a child. Then came my sister…she suggested BiotexCom Clinic in Kiev. I did not think twice. I visit the clinic and today, I am a happy mother of a bouncing baby boy thanks to the IVF this clinic administered to me.

kshitija21
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby kshitija21 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:51 pm

Hello layi, very happy to hear a success story like yours. Stories like this help many women going through similar tough phase, find hope and stay positive. thank you for sharing and wish you a great life ahead.

kellyKS201
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby kellyKS201 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:33 am

Hi welcome dear. I am here for you provide valuable feedback to understand your problem in easy and effective. You need not to lose hope. This is medical era; there are various Medical Researchers who are working day and night all over the world to save infertile women’s life with various effective treatments. I am one of the victims of infertile problem now I am enjoying happy life with healthy baby gift. I want to express hard full thanks to God for support me and provide healthy baby gift in my life. This is very horrible Moment to remember those days when I am facing infertility problem. I spend all day thinking about infertility problems with depression and stress.
I got full support from my family and relatives to handle infertility problem with the professional Medical Research based treatment that are popular all over the world. We try each and every factor method but all is vein. We consult with popular gynecologist to get effective solution of infertility problem. You can choose IVF technique that has high success rate and capable to pay real value of time and money with healthy baby.
This is the reliable treatment that brings millions of infertile women life with endless joy. You can choose effective treatment that is suitable for you and your husband with effective price. You need not to visit foreign country to get IVF test tube baby treatment. You can get best in class treatment in your own Ukraine capital Kiev. I hope you get sufficient information to clear all your doubts to enjoy healthy baby gift like me.

marryal

Postby marryal » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:51 pm

hi I'm a new member as well here and I'm looking for a piece of advice. I got to know that I have to chances to get pregnant naturally. Actually I will have no chances as today I will have the worst operation in my life...
Here some extract from my post here just to introduce you with my problem.
That morning I felt something was wrong, I got pregnant but I wasn't ready to it. My mom was super angry and she told me to do an abortion. as I was told it wouldn't be painful but that was not true. My spite became too strong and I have started all again. Rumors were into the air, people around me didn't treat me as a human, my mom was always angry(my father has died when i was 5).
After that I got crazy I have leaded a bad way of life and after all I had 3 more abortions. Due to my bad fame I have moved from my native town to Finland where I got a good job and efficient salary. I met a nice man who has changed my life. We have built an excellent family and we really want children, we have an apartment, work, we are wise enough to have our own children. Unfortunately I can't get pregnant. My third pregnancy has ends with bitter tears, two miscarriages and one frozen pregnancy - surgery and cleaning, terrible physical pain and terrible soul, the fear that I will never become a mother - this is not just fear, it's horror. I generally ceased to see meaning in my life. And the whole night of tears and regrets about that terrible mistake in all that years.
So, what should I do i have no idea..

stacydicostalap
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby stacydicostalap » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:55 am

Hi dear. I am sorry after reading your post. I know it is very difficult to face the situation this time. But for you it is not the time to sit back and lose the hope. You need to fight against the infertility and make the dream true of your sister in law. I know very well how much it hurts when any woman encounters the infertility problems. As you told she was encountered with the disease then maybe there would be chance of this that does not allow her to get pregnant. In this modern era, you can go with advance medical research test which is highly recommended for you. I have faced the situation and once my friend told me the best solution for this. It is better to never lose the hope because miracle can happen anytime. You need to encourage your sister in law and keep her positive in all ways. It is the best way to keep her happy and make her wishes fulfill. It is the time to support her and provide care and love. Surely your sister in law can conceive the baby with the blessing of God.
To fight against the infertility you need to make her change in a better way. You are very supportive who comes here to find the best solution here. You can change here schedule and provide high nutrients foods and maintain the balance diet of her. You can give her vitamins and minerals diets which help in regulating her periods and she can be fertile too. You can go with her for the morning walk and it regulates the blood circulation in the body. I hope you would like my suggestion.

Roxy2017
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Roxy2017 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Hello!
What a sad story with happy ending. I'm so happy your sister in law found the solution. I've heard a lot of success stories regarding surrogacy. It is a real solution for couples which can't get pregnant. I'm not sure if I could become a surrogate mother but I'm really proud of those women which do it. They do a great job!
So, is it a boy or a girl?) Anyway, I wish this baby a great health and good luck!

anjaliSha
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby anjaliSha » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:40 am

Hi dear sister. I am feeling very delight that you have discussed the problem here. First of all I am really very sorry what your sister in law had gone through but your discussion opens the eyes of many women who were facing the same phase in life. This story reminds me of my days too. I know very well how much it hurts to remember the back days. It is the time to support your sister in law and give her love, care and support in all ways. Choosing the surrogacy is the best and high accuracy option for you. You all going well and chose the best option for your sister in law. It is the only and ultimate option that can eliminate and defeat the infertility in woman and help in getting pregnant. You are truly an inspirational who give the hope and courage to the women who were struggling though the terrible phase. Now you just need to be aside of your sister in law and take care of her properly.
Even I was going to suggest you about the surrogacy which is highly recommended in this generation. You just need to help her by taking care of her health. You can give her proper diet and healthy nutrients foods which is highly recommended in the pregnancy days. In her daily meal, you can add the mineral and vitamins diets which are very healthful for her and her baby too. Only you are the one who can change her life and bring the happiness in her life by taking care of her. You can go with her for the morning walk daily and help her in all ways. Surely your sister in law conceive the healthy and blissful baby.

Rosemary
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Rosemary » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:09 pm

Hello! I feel so excited reading stories like yours. Your sister in law is a great woman, and you are also amazing because you helped her. All these success stories about surrogacy make infertile women feel stronger. Keep taking care of your sister in law and her baby. Do your best to make this baby grow up in a happy family. It doesn't matter in what way he was born (or she, we still don't know). I just wish you good luck on your way! Take care!

marryal

Postby marryal » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:31 pm

ladies, have you been through surrogacy process? where and at what clinic? I was advised to do it bet honestly i'm afraid of all it. The quality of eggs are good and the doctor advised me to try with my own eggs. that means this baby will b related to me genetically.. so I wanted to ask you all a question? is it painful? what is the average price of a surrogacy program? thank you in advance

dazzyshahu

Postby dazzyshahu » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:59 am

Hello dear. I know what are feeling right now. It is the time to take care of your sister-in-law properly. First of all you do not need to get panic and take the step with courage. Although you all have gone through bad phase but it is the time to take the step forward with courage and keep the mind positive. Due to irregular periods and imbalance of hormones, many women face the infertility issues. But however you defeat the infertility which is truly a big deal for your sister-in-law. Now you do not need to worry about the baby’s sex. If you are finding out the baby’s sex then you need to do the intercourse in odd days which enhance the chance to conceive the baby’s sex. One of my friends also encounters the same issues but with the great and meaningful suggestion, she defeats the issues. It is very important to take care of your health and need the complete support, care and love.
If you want to get the desirable result then you need to make some changes in your life. It is the very important to start the day with balanced diet. You should eat the high nutrients foods and add the minerals and vitamins diet. It help in increasing the numbers of sperm counts of partner and also matured the ovulation to conceive the baby. You need to go for the morning walk daily and do some exercise and yoga for the betterment of the sexual activities. It is the most important part of your life if you want to have the baby’s sex. By staying at home you can check the result daily. I wish you all the best.

michael24x
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby michael24x » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:46 am

Welcome sister at this _ forum. I am feeling pity and pain regarding your infertility problem. I can understand your problem in easy and effective way because I also face same problem like you in my life just 2 year ago and now I am happy and healthy enjoying baby gift in my life that fulfill my whole life with brightness. This is dream of every woman to become complete mother in their life to get the perfection in motherhood. I am feeling happy to help you to solve your problem on behalf of my personal life experience. You should not lose hope. We consult with a IVF clinic to get permanent solution of my infertility problem. I want to express kind heart thanks to millions of researchers who are working day and night to defeat infertility in advance medical treatment like IVF and surrogacy. It is good news for infertility women that infertility is curable in this modern world.
You can start your planning from day first to defeat infertility problem in easy and effective way. You can choose IVF test tube baby treatment that is most popular and reliable treatment all over the world that has high success rate and capacity to provide real value of time and money in short time period to get healthy baby gift to get perfection in motherhood. You should not miss this opportunity in your life to defeat infertility problem in easy way. You can choose surrogacy to skip miscarriage problem in your life that is very horrible problem for millions of women. I hope you got valuable information to clear your doubts. I am waiting for your reply to get good news soon.

evanse
Wall Flower

Postby evanse » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:49 pm

I totally agree with the previous poster that you can start your planning from day first to defeat infertility problem in easy and effective way. You can choose IVF test tube baby treatment that is most popular and reliable treatment all over the world that has high SUCCESS rate and capacity to provide real value of time and money in short time period to get healthy baby gift to get perfection in motherhood. You should not miss this opportunity in your life to defeat infertility problem in easy way. You can choose surrogacy to skip miscarriage problem in your life that is very horrible problem for millions of women. I hope you got valuable information to clear your doubts.
There so many different methods to deal with your issue just don't give up and everything will be ok. Please keep us posted about your steps. It’s so important to share your experience here because I believe lots of ladies here would like to support you

Return to “Pregnancy Members”