infertility

Chat all things about your pregnancy
layi
Beginner! Talk to me!

infertility

Postby layi » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:28 pm

How pleasant it is to find solutions to problems. My sister in law battled with the polycystic ovarian disease for years. After eventually overcoming that another hurdle arose. She had cervico-uterine insufficiency. We discovered this a few months into her first pregnancy. Another blow was dealt, she lost the pregnancy. It was devastating for all of us. The doctors said her chances of carrying a baby to term were slim. So right after battling infertility, we were faced with another problem. Luckily we were introduced to the best clinic. The BioTex clinic in Ukraine. They helped us through a hassle free surrogacy. It was like a big burden lifted off our chests.They somehow found a very good match, which was my sister-in-law's greatest fear. Now we are counting down to finding out the baby's sex.

naomi frost
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: infertility

Postby naomi frost » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:10 am

congratulations to her. its truly a battle she went through . though not similar i also had problems conceiving. my husbands sperm count was okay and i had healthy eggs but we were not that lucky. long story short i was introduced to biotex by a friend of mine who had been helping me out in researching on clinics that are in Europe cause they are affordable and offer the best medical treatments. i couldn't believe the kind of services we experienced there. they cater for your transport, accommodation and food. that was so awesome. i underwent a successful IVF and am a young mom though not that young. he is quite a blessing

gine
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby gine » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:34 am

Wow, that is great layi. I once went to the clinic and I was so amazed by the services I got. Before then, I was suffering from scarred ovaries. I could move from hospital to hospital and never at any single time found the right procedure. I was about to give up and my husband divorced me. Everything was so messed in my life and I almost had to give up on giving birth. The fee was so bloated and I couldn't afford. It was a life of endless hustles no one can dare imagine going through. When I was introduced to BioTex clinic, I had to think hard and weigh up the options. It was too hard to be convinced. I had to go there myself to prove that. The hurdles that I went through were so insurmountable and it called for patience until I got at the clinic. The staff and reception that I got were so captivating and I was patient enough to learn more about their services. I revived my spirits and never took chances to waste and I had to seek their services. After a thousand hustles, I decided to go for IVF egg donation at BioTex clinic. As I speak I succeeded and I can't regret going for my services there. I am a happy mum after great strides of ups and downs.

Ezeonu
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Ezeonu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:56 pm

After I got married, I was happy because I knew that was the beginning of a new chapter in life. In an effort to raise a generation and fulfil the societal expectations, my hubby and I decided to have a child. One year down the line, I hadn’t gotten pregnant yet. We visited our family physician and the news we received were not good at all. He said I could not give birth to a child because my womb had fibroids.
I resorted to adopting a child, but I was not yet satisfied, I went for an operation to have the fibroids removed, but still I could not get a child. Then came my sister…she suggested BiotexCom Clinic in Kiev. I did not think twice. I visit the clinic and today, I am a happy mother of a bouncing baby boy thanks to the IVF this clinic administered to me.

kshitija21
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby kshitija21 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:51 pm

Hello layi, very happy to hear a success story like yours. Stories like this help many women going through similar tough phase, find hope and stay positive. thank you for sharing and wish you a great life ahead.

kellyKS201
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby kellyKS201 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:33 am

Hi welcome dear. I am here for you provide valuable feedback to understand your problem in easy and effective. You need not to lose hope. This is medical era; there are various Medical Researchers who are working day and night all over the world to save infertile women’s life with various effective treatments. I am one of the victims of infertile problem now I am enjoying happy life with healthy baby gift. I want to express hard full thanks to God for support me and provide healthy baby gift in my life. This is very horrible Moment to remember those days when I am facing infertility problem. I spend all day thinking about infertility problems with depression and stress.
I got full support from my family and relatives to handle infertility problem with the professional Medical Research based treatment that are popular all over the world. We try each and every factor method but all is vein. We consult with popular gynecologist to get effective solution of infertility problem. You can choose IVF technique that has high success rate and capable to pay real value of time and money with healthy baby.
This is the reliable treatment that brings millions of infertile women life with endless joy. You can choose effective treatment that is suitable for you and your husband with effective price. You need not to visit foreign country to get IVF test tube baby treatment. You can get best in class treatment in your own Ukraine capital Kiev. I hope you get sufficient information to clear all your doubts to enjoy healthy baby gift like me.

marryal
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby marryal » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:51 pm

hi I'm a new member as well here and I'm looking for a piece of advice. I got to know that I have to chances to get pregnant naturally. Actually I will have no chances as today I will have the worst operation in my life...
Here some extract from my post here just to introduce you with my problem.
That morning I felt something was wrong, I got pregnant but I wasn't ready to it. My mom was super angry and she told me to do an abortion. as I was told it wouldn't be painful but that was not true. My spite became too strong and I have started all again. Rumors were into the air, people around me didn't treat me as a human, my mom was always angry(my father has died when i was 5).
After that I got crazy I have leaded a bad way of life and after all I had 3 more abortions. Due to my bad fame I have moved from my native town to Finland where I got a good job and efficient salary. I met a nice man who has changed my life. We have built an excellent family and we really want children, we have an apartment, work, we are wise enough to have our own children. Unfortunately I can't get pregnant. My third pregnancy has ends with bitter tears, two miscarriages and one frozen pregnancy - surgery and cleaning, terrible physical pain and terrible soul, the fear that I will never become a mother - this is not just fear, it's horror. I generally ceased to see meaning in my life. And the whole night of tears and regrets about that terrible mistake in all that years.
So, what should I do i have no idea..

Return to “Pregnancy Members”