My kids are looking for a father figure

Discuss with other parents about any issues you have, or even just chat with others
sweetchild35
Beginner! Talk to me!

My kids are looking for a father figure

Postby sweetchild35 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:58 am

I had a divorce a year ago. I have 3 kids in my care. One is 6 years old, second is 5, and the last is still 2. To be honest, it’s tiring at times but I’m working hard for them. I don’t want them to
live with nothing in their tummies and pockets. I guess with my work, I can sustain their needs and wants. I want what’s best for my kids.

Just recently, my two kids are looking for a father figure. I was astounded yet felt irresponsible by not giving them the chance to live without a father caring and loving them. But am I not enough?
I’m doing my best for them and it should be enough. But still, that thought won’t come out from my head.

So I tried dating. I called some of my friends on whom to date. They gave me some site names but I think I’d be so desperate if I do so. So I ended up going to _ dating. There I saw an ad for international dating social event. So I posted some of my pictures, trying it not be showy and agreed to attend the event.

Do you think I’ve made the right decision? Is this move a smart one? Please tell me so. I appreciate your responses!

emilycurious
Master Wizard

Re: My kids are looking for a father figure

Postby emilycurious » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:10 pm

If you see Kay
Last edited by emilycurious on Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth Is a Revolutionary Act.
(Erroneously attributed to Orwell, but who cares, right?)

kinghelfer
Seraphim

Re: My kids are looking for a father figure

Postby kinghelfer » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:13 pm

sweetchild35 wrote:I had a divorce a year ago. I have 3 kids in my care. One is 6 years old, second is 5, and the last is still 2. To be honest, it’s tiring at times but I’m working hard for them. I don’t want them to
live with nothing in their tummies and pockets. I guess with my work, I can sustain their needs and wants. I want what’s best for my kids.

Just recently, my two kids are looking for a father figure. I was astounded yet felt irresponsible by not giving them the chance to live without a father caring and loving them. But am I not enough?
I’m doing my best for them and it should be enough. But still, that thought won’t come out from my head.

So I tried dating. I called some of my friends on whom to date. They gave me some site names but I think I’d be so desperate if I do so. So I ended up going to _ dating. There I saw an ad for international dating social event. So I posted some of my pictures, trying it not be showy and agreed to attend the event.

Do you think I’ve made the right decision? Is this move a smart one? Please tell me so. I appreciate your responses!

:think: ........ Have you been offered ticket to a revolving metal concert lately ?..... :think:

The Quantum Clock. Tells The Time And Doesn't Tell The Time At The Same Time.
Sigma male

Return to “Parenting”