Son and my panties

Discuss with other parents about any issues you have, or even just chat with others
Master Wizard

Re: Son and my panties

Postby emilycurious » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:29 pm

If you see Kay
Last edited by emilycurious on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mostirreverent » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:03 am

emilycurious wrote:I think there is some genetic pre-disposition that effectively reduces procreation between blood relatives, although as Covington says "we have yet to map an "inbreeding avoider" gene".
Inçest avoidance is advantageous because individuals with the trait have more viable offspring and they in turn perpetrate that gene - or is it a social meme?
Anyway, back to lusty Mums, I certainly remember that one of the neighborhood kids had a very large bosomed Mum and all the boys loved to go around to her house, especially in the summer when she wore a bikini. I'm pretty sure they were thinking of her as they were masturbating into all manner of dirty laundry.

it's only bad IF there are lethal genes. If you are good stock, it could be helpful and yield better progeny.

Where you thinking of her at that point?
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."

Me in the Flesh Redux

Just warming up

Postby Mr.Married » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:52 am

emilycurious wrote: the neighborhood kids had a very large bosomed Mum and all the boys loved to go around to her house, .

Hammer straight to the nail......that was my friends mom. Even better was that they used to take us water skiing all the time.

Return to “Parenting”