surrogacy is exploitation

Discuss with other parents about any issues you have, or even just chat with others
mamaby
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: surrogacy is exploitation

Postby mamaby » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:55 pm

I don't mean to sound demanding but this post made me smile.It's strange what people would say just to make a statement.Not having any idea about anything.Saying brutal things like "surrogacy is like prostitution". I mean are you actually out of your mind? have you any idea what you are even talking about ?Surrogacy has to be the most beautiful that could happen to an infertile couple.The dream of having a family can finally be fulfilled.I have heard people saying "its just uterus renting".If they only knew what kind of emotional troubles we have to deal with.Do not listen to these fake posers.Do what needs to be done.You do not have to justify your opinion to anyone.If you want to stay hidden I suggest you get it done from Europe.I am currently in contact with this clinic and everything seems to incognito.here a little baby dust for you, stay blessed love.

pheobe412
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby pheobe412 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:25 pm

Listen to me. You are right. Surrogacy may exploit you. This doesn't mean that it's an exploitation for everyone. In your opinion everyone must adopt. That is not possible for everyone. Not everyone wants to adopt. I don't have any problem with it. I am personally in a favor of adoption. Many people I knew they said that what could they do. that won't be there own child. People like that wants surrogacy. If you are not alright with it. You can stop telling people about it. Instead of that more good is if you just let them decide what they want. Just tell them pros and cons of everything. Let them decide then what they required. I hope you understand what I am trying to say to you. Best of luck.

underwateroversky

Postby underwateroversky » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:24 pm

Hi to everyone! Too long time no see. I was afraid all the subjects would lose their authors. Life really goes on and it’s totally beautiful.
I had to read everything to refresh my memory. And it wasn’t easy. My mother actually complicated all of things around my life. She is resting in peace now. It makes me glad from one side, because she obtained peace that was too far when she was living.
From another side she was my mom. And now something crucially important is swallowed by void. I feel hollow. I wanted to turn us back to the good old topic. And if you don’t mind I’ll begin.

underwateroversky

Postby underwateroversky » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:34 pm

She died in February. I’m admitting it was a month in which we felt like real family. And this feeling was so real after all that we sadly went through.
She wasn’t looking the same usual way. Her body looked like old dusty coat. Sorry for sick metaphors I saw it by myself.
O.K. I hope if you take a look through the window you’ll find a marvelous weather. As I find it now. And it’s a reason for only the best mood.
As well I hope you are doing well and feeling perfectly. And your personal history of infertility ended happily at last. Wow! Just one thing girls!
During that bloody February I got married. And I guess you predict what a news I’m going to present soon.
Last edited by underwateroversky on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

underwateroversky

Postby underwateroversky » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:44 pm

No, of course I’m not pregnant! Ahah
We all believe in miracle. However, just a tiny shy wedding couldn’t heal me. That would be too much even for my poor life! Ahah It gave me a chance to continue contacting the clinic I chose.
As we already discussed in Ukraine you can’t be a party of surrogacy without official marriage certificate.
Yes, for that moment I expected to start my journey, I was a single person without hoping for big love.
And don’t dare judging me for marriage of convenience! I was sincere in front of him. He knew me, my health conditions and my vast desire to have a baby. He wanted the same thing and supported me.
My husband Marshal isn’t young and he understands the value of time. So we decided to not postpone our program.

underwateroversky

Postby underwateroversky » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:53 pm

The main message I wanted to send to Camassa is really simple.
We are adult people. We understand nobody can change in a moment. But despite that nothing also does remain without changes. Seems I took a lot from these few months. I truly became wiser.
And now I see there’re some people devoted to adopt but the other ones can’t accept it. And they’ll never be happy with their decision. as your heart tells you to have a baby. If there’s no any option for current time you’ll feel it right only in going through surrogacy.
Don’t listen to anyone. People always know better but let them live with such conviction.
Do it! All talks will have their place later. Your life is only yours and you choose to whom you must dedicate it to. Million kisses and hugs!

Return to “Parenting”