surrogacy is exploitation

Discuss with other parents about any issues you have, or even just chat with others
mamaby
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: surrogacy is exploitation

Postby mamaby » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:55 pm

I don't mean to sound demanding but this post made me smile.It's strange what people would say just to make a statement.Not having any idea about anything.Saying brutal things like "surrogacy is like prostitution". I mean are you actually out of your mind? have you any idea what you are even talking about ?Surrogacy has to be the most beautiful that could happen to an infertile couple.The dream of having a family can finally be fulfilled.I have heard people saying "its just uterus renting".If they only knew what kind of emotional troubles we have to deal with.Do not listen to these fake posers.Do what needs to be done.You do not have to justify your opinion to anyone.If you want to stay hidden I suggest you get it done from Europe.I am currently in contact with this clinic and everything seems to incognito.here a little baby dust for you, stay blessed love.

pheobe412
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: surrogacy is exploitation

Postby pheobe412 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:25 pm

Listen to me. You are right. Surrogacy may exploit you. This doesn't mean that it's an exploitation for everyone. In your opinion everyone must adopt. That is not possible for everyone. Not everyone wants to adopt. I don't have any problem with it. I am personally in a favor of adoption. Many people I knew they said that what could they do. that won't be there own child. People like that wants surrogacy. If you are not alright with it. You can stop telling people about it. Instead of that more good is if you just let them decide what they want. Just tell them pros and cons of everything. Let them decide then what they required. I hope you understand what I am trying to say to you. Best of luck.

Return to “Parenting”