trying to conceive

Discuss with other parents about any issues you have, or even just chat with others
hesterida
Beginner! Talk to me!

trying to conceive

Postby hesterida » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:46 am

Hi guys. I have been trying to conceive through IVF for two years now. I am sick of trying again anad again I don't have the stamina anymore. I want to go for surrogacy. I have listened Ukraine is best for surrogacy clinics. What do you guys thik about that? Which clinic is best for surrogacy in Ukraine? I would love to have suggestions from you guys

chirpyaubrey
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: trying to conceive

Postby chirpyaubrey » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:46 pm

hesterida wrote:Hi guys. I have been trying to conceive through IVF for two years now. I am sick of trying again anad again I don't have the stamina anymore. I want to go for surrogacy. I have listened Ukraine is best for surrogacy clinics. What do you guys thik about that? Which clinic is best for surrogacy in Ukraine? I would love to have suggestions from you guys

Reproductive tourism gives hope to a lot of couples who wants to have kids - it's among the most opted medical tourism program. Yes, Ukraine had been much talked about lately when it comes to IVF, donor aided fertility and even surrogacy. I'm sure there has been some breakthrough in Clinical Assistance for treating fertility issues in Ukraine to give it the global attention. I've heard the success rates are unimaginably high - even for older couples in their 40's. I've been recently going to a clinic website and they sort of offer guaranteed pregnancy program. Now that super rare and something that comes with excellent expertise over the whole clinical fertility process. It did catch my attention for sure. I have only one frostie for a second child but if all that fails I'll surely try biotexcom.

Return to “Parenting”