Real embarrassing situation with my son, need advice asap!

Discuss with other parents about any issues you have, or even just chat with others
Meganslw
Beginner! Talk to me!

Real embarrassing situation with my son, need advice asap!

Postby Meganslw » Thu May 03, 2012 4:29 am

Hello all, the following story is a bit awkward... Went through something quite embarrassing, am blushing as I write this, but if anyone took the time to read and respond would be nice, very appreciated. Am too embarrassed to talk to anyone I know about this...

I’m a 50 year old single mom with a 21 year old son, we have always been close and especially have been the last three years since the divorce, we get along quite well most of the time. Despite this though we sometimes argue, but I’m not sure how to properly respond to what happened last night...

My son was in a bit of a rowdy mood, usually I am in good spirits but I wasn’t so much that day, but I guess he wasn’t aware of that fact. I was doing yoga downstairs in the basement; he came down and asked me a few questions as I was stretching, mainly about what we were doing for supper tonight. My legs spread out and leaning forward I had my back turned to him, and I guess my underwear was sticking out.... Because as I was in that position he grabbed hold of my thong and yanked it up my back..... Yes, he gave me his mother a wedgie, and not just a little one but a full out one, and he held it for a few seconds. My thong was half way up my back, around my bra line, so he was pulling about as hard as he could, I yell out in discomfort, but still he held on for a couple seconds and taunted saying "Wedgie!"

He let go when my thong started to rip, and just stood there grinning waiting for some kind of response. I turn to face him not wanting him to see my underwear that had been pulled out of my pants, I give him a stern look, and he backs off and goes back upstairs, an unsure expression on his face.

I try and get my head around it, but still can't. A few days ago we saw a wedgie in a movie and we joked about it for a bit, probably what motivated him to give me one today. Getting the wedgie was very painful, and it ruined the undergarment, but worst of all it was embarrassing, felt helpless and didn’t like it

When I calmed myself down I gave him a talking too telling him it wasn’t funny, didn’t appreciate it. He didn’t seem to listen though, and didn’t even say sorry, just joked about it.... At the end of the talk I warned him if he did the same thing again there would be consequences, but he didn’t seem t otake me seriously.

Two days later after that incident, me and him were arguing over various things coming back from the grocery store, again I wasn’t in a good mood and as he seemed to want to irritate me that day he joked about the wedgie he gave me several times, each time I told him not to joke about it again... But he kept on bugging me about it, so I tried just ignoring him. That worked until we got home, as we were putting things away, I bent down to grab something and he once again reached down and grabbed hold of my panties and pulled them up my back, not as far or nearly as painful as the last one, but because he did it again I was furious and again humiliated. I yell at him to go to his room, he again jokes about it, but I didn’t let him get away with it, I showed him I was mad and finally he took me seriously and went to his room. Shutting the door on him I yell that he’s grounded until I decide a proper punishment for him, he is to just go into his room after work.

No idea how to talk to him about it or how I should respond. All kinds of punishments are going through my mind ranging in harshness, but I can’t decide on which would be best.

So far, the only thing I have said to him about it is that there will be a consequence, I should probably stay by my word. No idea how harsh it should be. If you went through what I did how would you react?

Any input would be nice.
Megan.

HampshireBoy
Just warming up

Re: Real embarrassing situation with my son, need advice asa

Postby HampshireBoy » Thu May 03, 2012 2:32 pm

If your son was a teenager I would say it was part of growing up and pushing the boundaries, and would advise some suitable punishment like no XBOX for a week or not being allowed to go on a school trip. I must admit it does seem a bit over the top for a 21 year old, but maybe he was just in a very stupid mood - it happens to us males I'm afraid. :wink:

Is there anuything he is looking forwrd to that is within your power to prevent?

Could you insist on him doing the household chores for a week?

Else it might be the only thing you can do is sit him down, explain how upset and disappointed you were by his actions and insist there can be no repeat.

bijinfinder
Getting in the Groove

Postby bijinfinder » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Time for him to move out and start a life without mum. Very odd behavior for a boy of 21. Sounds like he needs a lesson in how to treat women, especially his mum. He doesn't seem to understand boundries. Might need a man to talk with him about his behavior.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:04 pm

bijinfinder wrote:Time for him to move out and start a life without mum. Very odd behavior for a boy of 21. Sounds like he needs a lesson in how to treat women, especially his mum. He doesn't seem to understand boundries. Might need a man to talk with him about his behavior.

Talk??? Sounds to me like he needs the taste slapped out of his mouth!
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

gearjammer
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby gearjammer » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:28 am

Okay, I don't know exactly how they do things in the UK, but here in the USA, my son would have gotten his ass kicked, then all of his S*** would have ended up in the front lawn, and finally, sheriffs deputies would have been called to frog march that little b***** off to jail on charges. Junior needs to be shown the door without delay. I also fear the way he will treat women in the future. WHAT A PIECE OF TRASH!

VanillaSpice
Leader

Postby VanillaSpice » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:37 am

Honestly, I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

While this is more of a young teenager thought of funny, seeing you just saw a movie the other the day with a wedgie joke, he regressed. Did he know you were having a bad and was trying to lighten the mood? Was it done in fun or out of malice?

From what you said I read it like he is enjoying your new relationship and was just looking to tease his mom...saw your undies hanging out and it was an impulse move.

While not appropriate which you made him aware of the fact, I doubt he'll try that again.

StephStar
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby StephStar » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:59 am

Its weird that you're telling me this story because the exact thing happened to me! I'm new to FemaleFirst. My name is Stephanee, I'm 44 and I am engaged. I have one daughter and one step son. My step son gave me the biggest wedgie right in front of two of my work friends. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. He ripped my panties right off of me! My fiancée works out of town for weeks at a time so he wasn't here to help me or calm me down, because I was furious. So anyways I finally calmed down and went to sleep. The next day I had forgotten about it, until he had the nerve to give me another wedgie when I'm doing the dishes. This time, I was wearing a thong, so he made somesmart remark like, "what happened to the granny panties you were wearing?"
So then I got even more angry and locked myself in my room. I sat there thinking of creative ways to punish him because, like you Megan, I warned him not to do It again. So later that afternoon he had two friends over, which were girls. So I did the unthinkable. I came into his room and told me to give me his laundry. I reminded him to check under the bed for spare socks. I reached down his pants, and yanked his underwear up to his shoulders! He was even wearing white briefs, so I made fun of him for not wearing boxers. I wedgied him for about 30 seconds before I let go. His face turned bright red as his friends laughed at his stretched out undies.
I know it sounds bad, like that's not something a parent should do, but it felt good! my step son is 19 with NO job! So I feel like in that case, he deserved it. So I feel like if you really want to feel better, revenge is a good way. Whatever you decide to do,good luck and let me know what you do!

mistressgenius
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mistressgenius » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:43 pm

I think you should go and make him wear thongs and shape wear everyday for a month or until he learns his lessons. Then give him a hanging wedgie at five in the morning and at midnight . Leave him there for an hour

Buggy4696
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Real embarrassing situation with my son, need advice asap!

Postby Buggy4696 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Hi Megan

Can I ask have you ever truly wondered why he gave you the wedgie? I have a good idea what was behind his intention and I think maybe it might have occurred to you but maybe your too shy to admit it. Please feel free to discuss it on greater detail with me by email if you prefer.

Alfred

staruser
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby staruser » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:15 pm

weird as can be. are you a troll?

ladylondon
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby ladylondon » Mon May 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Just hopping in this thread to +1 the revenge tactic.

If the little sh** doesn't feel empathy then he might as well feel the pain of being wedgied for himself.

Ha
Last edited by ladylondon on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dianewilson
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby dianewilson » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:23 pm

That is completely inappropriate. Through him out first, change the locks and maybe listen to his apologies later.

Anya.186
Duchess

Postby Anya.186 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:16 pm

staruser wrote:weird as can be. are you a troll?

Probably.
To me the story sounds so improbable.
I used to know everything.

Fambanging
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Fambanging » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Just follow your heart and c***! your getting off on this and you know it!
Let him be the man around the house and from now on he's the one who's punishes mom! He knows you and he is anticipating on the situation cause his mom is soken wett all day waiting to get abused ruthlessly hard....

Return to “Parenting”