Parenting News: 26-Years-Old is the Perfect Age for Young Couples to Have a Baby

Discuss with other parents about any issues you have, or even just chat with others
Female First

Parenting News: 26-Years-Old is the Perfect Age for Young Couples to Have a Baby

by Female First » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:00 am

News on parenting: The perfect age to have a baby is 26, according to new findings reported in the Seven Seas Pregnancy whitepaper. Read more...

Cheese88 (FF Visitor)

Postby Cheese88 (FF Visitor) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:17 am

It does seem like a good age, I guess when you think about the future also there might be a good chance that your parants are still living when you are in your 60s.

Mel551
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Parenting News: 26-Years-Old is the Perfect Age for Young Couples to Have a Baby

Postby Mel551 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:27 pm

I like the article. But to be honest I find the question more interesting whether there is a perfect couple to have children and how there relationship is.

jinjin

Re: Parenting News: 26-Years-Old is the Perfect Age for Young Couples to Have a Baby

Postby jinjin » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:58 pm

They are probably thinking that way because they need to have a child first to motivate them to invest in the child's future. One can also work on building their career and financial security (i.e. money for the child's food, clothing, toys, education and hospital treatments) before having a child.

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:04 am

jinjin wrote:One can also work on building their career and financial security (i.e. money for the child's food, clothing, toys, education and hospital treatments) before having a child.

Shouldn't both be working towards that?
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

jinjin

Postby jinjin » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:37 pm

franfran wrote:
jinjin wrote:One can also work on building their career and financial security (i.e. money for the child's food, clothing, toys, education and hospital treatments) before having a child.

Shouldn't both be working towards that?

Not necessarily. She may want to be a single mum and not rely on the biological father.

Avery
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Avery » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:08 am

Hi,
I like the idea, it more excited than you imagine. Being a mother at the age of 26 is a great idea. When the young women have a baby, she’s still at the top of her vitality. Her energy and activity aides her to work look after her children. There’s no gap between generation. The most common belief that the young aren’t planning for a family. Actually, I am against this idea I see that they are ready for being moms’

panchal
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby panchal » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Hello friends
I think yes, 26 is the right age to have a baby. I also thought like that. I was married at the age of 25. I thought that I will have my child soon right at the age of 26. But, what I found that it is not at all in our hands. I am feeling sorry for myself. My infertility issue has turned all my hopes down. I hope something right might happen soon in my life. But, it is not happening now. What to do? I am in a big problem. I am trying to solve my infertility problem but I think I am heading towards it. I want a baby now that’s what I say to my husband daily. He is sick of my demand. It is exactly not in our hands. Probably, I am hurrying so much. I think I don’t have much patience. I never ever waited for anyone. Now, how can I wait for this baby? Oh Jesus, give me a way. Give me some sunshine so that I could find the exact path.

Return to “Parenting”