Can female infertility be prevented?

Pregnant want to chat to other expectant mothers, this is the place

Moderator: Silent One

magi
Beginner! Talk to me!

Can female infertility be prevented?

Postby magi » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Can female infertility be prevented? Can one afford to get pregnant again after learning she is infertile? Life became too hard for me on learning that I couldn’t afford to get pregnant again in my life. Marrying at twenty-five years old, I thought I would get pregnant so fast in my very first year. I tried to conceive but I couldn’t. My husband had to secretly go for medical check-ups to ascertain whether he was the one with the problem. His sperms count was very much in order and the strength of the sperms to fertilise an egg was also fine. He did that and with a lot of confidence, he used to coax me to have intercourse every day to increase the chances of getting pregnant. Lost for words I went for check-ups. The medical report from the doctor was so devastating that I couldn’t imagine myself not getting pregnant. The mental anguish that I am passing through till now is beyond measure. I can’t handle it anymore. I have to look for another alternative. “Is egg donation right for me?” That is the most disturbing question that is running through my mind. I am always doing research to find a place where I can get the right treatment and procedure at a very friendly cost. I am very disappointed for failure to conceive. Will I ever become pregnant again?

naomi frost
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Can female infertility be prevented?

Postby naomi frost » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:42 am

hi magi,
its hard what you are going through. you really made the right decision posting it here and seeking that help. you should know that before you embark on this journey you will need 100% support from your spouse. dont give up the fight. infertility is not the end , you can still one day hold a baby of your own. there are procedures nowadays that will increase your chances of conception. modern day medicine will find an answer for you. theres this clinic in particular that is based in Ukraine, biotex, they have one of the best medical care and the most affordable. they will assist you in finding a solution for your problem. you will just contact them via email and the rest will be up to you. keep the faith

Amaya
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Amaya » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:34 pm

Hi. I also was wondering about how can I prevent infertility. I make a search on the internet and I found keys to prevent infertility. Avoid drugs and alcohol…. the rules on drinking alcohol and using recreational drugs are the same for preventing infertility. If you are a smoker, stopping now may help in preventing infertility. Try to get pregnant while you’re young. I think the younger you are when you try to conceive, the better chance you have of preventing infertility. avoiding eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia which can hinder ovulation and cause the eggs to develop improperly. Being overweight or underweight can stop ovulation. Be safe in your sexual lifestyle. Practicing “safe sex” is an important key in how to prevent infertility. don’t give up until your dream come out.

olster125
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby olster125 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:31 am

After my first miscarriage i was 25 years old then i knew that i can't pregnant again in my life.It hurts me a lot.I was feeling disappointed and hurt by my man. It may sound completely stupid to an outsider.My husband was going far away day by day.I decide to have 1 year course but it showed no fruitful results.The most common causes of female infertility include problems with ovulation, damage to fallopian tubes or uterus, or problems with the cervix. Age can contribute to infertility because as a woman ages, her fertility naturally tends to decrease with time.Women infertility cannot be prevented but some suggestion which i want to give to every women is Take steps to prevent sexually transmitted diseases ,Avoid illicit drugs,Avoid heavy or frequent alcohol use,Adopt good personal hygiene and health practices,Have annual check ups with your GYN once you are sexually active.

kianahouse
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby kianahouse » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:25 am

Hey maggi! How are you dear? Just smile dear. You are on easy mode now as am going to say this thing that you still can get process. Infertility is not all cureless. There are many fertility clinics and also many countries are offering insurance policies to their citizens. So, go for it and search a suitable fertility clinic for your treatment they will help you out. I visited a clinic located in Ukraine for my fertility issues and they gave me best services and now mother of twins. Stay blessed

mamaby
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mamaby » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:54 pm

Heyyy, this is something I've been wondering all my life. It's extremely sad and hard to accept what you're going through right now. It's so brave of you that you decided to share your story here, a lot of people will relate to you and hearing their side of the story will simply make things easier for you. Do not give up on this, if your partner supports and loves you, there is nothing else that you would need. So many procedures are in practice that will solve your problem and if still, you fail to conceive you have surrogacy as a golden option for you. You're still young, and infertility is not all incurable. Try reaching out to fertility clinics and just be careful with your life. Take precautions and try to prevent the transmitted diseases. Avoid drugs, have regular checkups and maintain hygiene. IVF treatments can help you a lot. As in your case you seem to be up for it too. If you are really thinking about your IVF then start monitoring your diet very carefully. You need to be in the best shape for IVF. Take care of yourself and much love.

mollythehen
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mollythehen » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:14 am

Hey, guys do not mind me I'm just here to let you know that you so much for this thread. I have been dealing with infertility for quite some time and to be honest I found so much information about it here, I am going to looking into all of this stuff more.Let's see where it goes from here.Once again thank you so much for this post.

cloe568
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby cloe568 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:08 am

Hello dear.I knew getting negative result making you devasting and sad, but dear you see on the other aspect things are going well with the passage of time. I am also facing this difficulty in my life.At starting point when I was feeling shattered and heartbroken.my husband gives me support.after a long time, I was ovulating.hope in future everything going to be normal and positive.

cloe345
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby cloe345 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:53 am

Hey there, I hope you are doing well. You are on easy mode now as am going to say this thing that you still can get process. Infertility is not all cureless. There are many fertility clinics and also many countries are offering insurance policies to their citizens. So, go for it and search a suitable fertility clinic for your treatment they will help you out. I wish you good luck. Stay blessed and I am hopeful that you will get pregnant soon.

pheobe412
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby pheobe412 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:21 pm

I am not sure about prevention. Dear you can prevent something when you knows about it. Whole life before trying we are not sure about our fertility and infertility. It's all just hidden from us. The other answer is yes. We can get pregnant after we know about our infertility. They have invented different methods for that. We have best clinics around the world. I personally have experience with biotexcom. It's great. You can get pregnant by methods like IVF. It's great. Just you have to be strong.

estellaclayes
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby estellaclayes » Wed May 16, 2018 1:11 pm

Hey there,

If thinking about getting pregnant in the nearer future, you may improve your chances of having normal fertility, if you follow such things:

Maintain a normal weight as per your particular age. Because an overweight and underweight women are mostly at increased risk of ovulation disorders. Also please avoid smoking, alcohol, caffeine also you can improve your lifestyle by reducing stress level. Congenital abnormalities, such as the septate uterus, may lead you to recurrent miscarriages.

In some cases, the doctor will recommend that the couple seek assisted reproductive technologies, such as IVF. So, in more complicated conditions, you can consult your Gynec also. Hope this information will help you a little bit. Glad to suggest you.

Take care..!!

Return to “Pregnancy”