I may never conceive naturally

Pregnant want to chat to other expectant mothers, this is the place

Moderator: Silent One

kamila
Beginner! Talk to me!

I may never conceive naturally

Postby kamila » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:50 am

Hello guyz!!!I remember the moment I sat in my ob/gyn’s office. I was scared. I remember my palms sweating and my voice shaking as I described to her my symptoms. She was so sweet and listened to every concern before immediately ordering an ultrasound (which I later found out was not going to be jelly on the belly…awkward) and blood work in order to see if PCOS was indeed the culprit for my star performance at the circus. Unfortunately, the tests revealed that not only did I have PCOS, but it was severe. I will never forget sitting in her cozy office with the calmness of the dim lighting and beautiful decor all around me. And I will never forget going in out of a daze as I heard her count the number of cysts on each ovary….1…2….4….8….12…I have never felt so alone as tears streamed down my face. And I never felt so hopeless as she put her hand over mine and talked about the very real possibility that I may never conceive naturally. Or that there was the likelihood I might need to have my ovaries removed in the near future. I can still feel the heartache of that day like it was yesterday. And I can still remember driving home from her office thinking about how I had always dreamed of having a family. And how that dream? Well, it might always be just that…a dream..thousands of dollars had been wasted and time was ticking louder than ever as my friend suggested it was time for the big guns. It was time for the visit in Bio-Texcom. I wasn’t ready for the big guns in Ukraine. I wasn’t ready to pursue this avenue. the only way I would conceive a child was through this affordable and cooperative procedure.They were supportive and encouraging staff.Dealing with infertility is a hard process but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.”Thankx biotexcom.

Janemerlin
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: I may never conceive naturally

Postby Janemerlin » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi Kamila, Did you get cure of your cysts? Do you know that could cause development of cancerous cells around inside your body? And spread it all over? Every lady who reads this. Please don't take cysts lightly. Get treated for it immediately. And live a healthy life. What use of surrogacy when you can't live with the baby?

cloe568
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby cloe568 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:56 am

Hello all, I am also suffering infertility issue.I have 2 beautiful children.I was desperate to having 3rd the child.First I was taking Clomid for 1 month with no success.My doctor advised that I lose 10 % weight.but I was not sure that my weight is causing this problem.or this infertility because I have already 2 children with this weight.I took 7 months off from TTC and finally decided that if I wanted to get pregnant bad enough I would do just as the doctor told me.I dropped 35 IBS in 4 months.My doctors were very pleased with this change and I too feel very light.I was really worried that I am not conceiving my 3rd child.but there is always hope in the end of the darkness.I am finally conceiving positively.things always take time I knew.But not impossible.with my pregnancy, I feel that after some time I was feeling better.I wish you lots of luck and I hope that all works out for you this time soon..

cloe345
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby cloe345 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:48 am

Hi kamila, I am so sorry to read about you. Although I am also in the same boat as you are. My story is not very different from you. But I will still say that don’t lose hope and stay positive. Don’t think about the money wasted on treatments, just stay positive and look for your chances. I want to share with you my story. Where shall I start from? We all know that there’re so many couples suffering from infertility both young and aged unfortunately and very sadly. I know what it is when infertility embraces you and it seems that the whole planet stop spinning around. It’s very tough to hold ones chin up when it seems you’ve tried merely everything but nothing worked. Just remember that there’s always light in the end of the tunnel. I am also currently looking for surrogacy to deal my issue. As there is a lot of talk about surrogacy. I would like to gather some more information. I would also advice you the same. Wish you good Luck!!

mamaby
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mamaby » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:06 pm

"This is what a strong woman looks like.I commend your efforts and for not giving up.I am glad everything worked out perfectly in the end.I have been dealing with infertility as well.I am also looking into the same clinic.So far my experience has been great.Let's see how it goes from here.Thank you for sharing your experience.
p.s get your cyst checked, please."

Helen456
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Helen456 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:28 pm

As I have been trying TTC for previous 20 years but not getting the required result. Then we think we should take a gap for some time. We just ignored it and keep ourselves busy in daily routine. Because my husband thought that either we should change our mind direction. So I agreed and divert my mind from that particular thing. But now we are planning to try TTC again. 2018 has started and still, we are getting a negative result. I am again losing hope. I said to my husband we should try surrogacy. But he is not agreeing on this procedure. He says we will have naturally. Due to this, I have a fight with him. I think he is not realizing my condition. Sometimes I think he does not want children. But he says he wants. I am so much confused about it. But we will continue our journey of TTC until we don’t get an accurate result.

taylorbolton
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby taylorbolton » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:40 pm

Hey! I feel so delighted to know your success story! It really feels amazing. I want to share my experience with Biotexcom, as well. That clinic is surely exceptional. They are the reason behind my successful dream. I had lost all hopes and then my friend suggested me surrogacy of this clinic. I think that was the best decision I made in my entire life. The doctors are so professional there. The environment is very friendly. They provide you with the best services at affordable rates. They even provide free transportation and accommodation to the patients from abroad. This much facilitation in less money isn't available everywhere. That place surely deserves a thumbs up!

Return to “Pregnancy”