ovulation disorder

Pregnant want to chat to other expectant mothers, this is the place

Moderator: Silent One

delec

ovulation disorder

Postby delec » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:06 am

Together with my husband, we are dumbstruck. I visited the gynecologist and I was told I have an ovulation disorder. This came after a long time of conception. I always keep a menstrual calendar with me. The ovulation predictor kit was given to me by my husband since it was worrying to him. It gave us sleepless nights. Through advanced tests, I was tested positive for polycystic ovary syndrome. I am wondering whether to go for surgery but I am a bit hesitant. Before then, the doctor decided to do hypogonadotropic hypogonadism tests. This is done to ascertain the signaling problems of the brain. The final one entailed detailed analysis of the ovary problems. I was fearing for the ovarian insufficiency. The cysts that overgrew in my ovaries had to be removed first. I endured all and did it. But from that time, I was not able to conceive. If anyone can be having a solution, we would be glad a great deal. It is not easy on us.

delec

Re: ovulation disorder

Postby delec » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:01 am

Don’t mind dear. You may not be suffering from ovarian insufficiency. What is important is to take oral fertility drugs. Clomiphene triggers the pituitary glands to release FSH and LH which help in ripening a follicle and produce an egg. The tablet is taken for five days during the menstrual cycle. It requires no ultrasound or blood tests and so it is an efficient method you should not worry about. The side effects such as hot flashes, headaches and bloating are what you should always expect. Due to this drug, there is a chance of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. In this condition, the ovaries enlarge and the incidences of twins increases slightly. Hope it will help you.

anjaliSha
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby anjaliSha » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:24 am

Hi welcome sister, I am here for you to provide valuable information to clear your doubts regarding ovulation to handle this horrible situation in professional way. I can understand your problem in easy and effective way because I also face problem in my life. I am feeling happy to help you to solve your problem on behalf of my personal life experience. This is golden opportunity for me. You should not miss this opportunity in your life to take maximum benefit from my own life experience. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. It is not easy job to handle this horrible situation with stress and depression. It is very important to make proper planning to manage stress and depression and very well.
I want to overcome this horrible situation at any cost. We consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get reliable treatment of ovulation related problem. I want to suggest you some easy and effective tips and tricks that you should keep in mind to take maximum benefit in limited time period to create win-win situation for you to conceive effectively. It is dream of every woman to become complete mother with healthy baby gift to get perfection in life. You should give importance to healthy lifestyle that is very beneficial for you to provide proper blood supply to all body to balance your body hormone level in easy and effective way. You should use easy yoga and meditation with positive affirmation that is the best in class method to maintain your body and mind in balance. The next important thing is healthy balanced diet that provides sudden effect on your health to achieve your target.

dazzyshahu

Postby dazzyshahu » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:40 am

Hello friend, I can understand your problem in easy and effective way. I am feeling happy to help you on behalf of my personal life experience to handle ovulation disorder problem in professional way. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of stress and depression due to ovulation disorder problem we try each and every factory method but not succeed finally we consult with minor gynecologist of Ukraine to get reliable solution of my ovulation disorder problem.
Once we have to attend a marriage party in Ukraine where we met my old college friend who is professional gynecologist of Ukraine. We discuss our problem in detail to get permanent solution in short time period. I want to suggest you some powerful method to overcome this horrible situation in limited time period. I hope you strictly follow these guidelines to overcome this crucial problem in your life with in just two and three month like me. It is very important to reduce stress and depression from your body and mind. You can choose right path with proper stress and depression management pattern with effective yoga and meditation that provide proper solution and relaxation to create win-win situation for you to handle this horrible situation in your life.
You can start your planning home day first with balanced diet. You cannot underestimate the importance of balanced diet to maintain your body hormone level in balance by providing proper nutrition value to all body for well working. You should maintain high hemoglobin level in your blood that provides sufficient help you to overcome this horrible situation in your life. Now I am happy and healthy so it is your turn to enjoy maximum benefit in your life.

deepikas
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby deepikas » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Hello. i can understand the situation you are in. I too have been in this situation almost 2 years ago when my gynecologist declared me infertile. I felt devastated and was totally broken. I never had a hope to get such news. I love children so very much and always wished for a girl. I was so depressed that i started cutting myself off from any type of getting together or functions. That is why i can understand the problem you are facing currently. I remember i visited a clinic in Ukraine were the Gynecologists told me a lot about infertility and also guided me about the process i can select to experience motherhood. She told me that almost 11% of couples suffer conceiving and infertility issues. Among 1/3rd of cases are due to women infertility. Remember that infertility can be treated and almost 80% of couples who suffer infertility get success in the treatment of infertility and successfully conceive. Infertility problem in women can be due to ovulation problem. The possible symptoms of having infertility problem can be due to light or heavy menstrual bleeding or lack or premenstrual symptoms as breast tenderness or bloating. The second reason can be due to endometriosis whose symptoms are painful periods or heavy pain during intercourse, heavy bleeding, unusual spotting etc. The third is polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) whose symptoms are excessive hair growth, irregular periods, obesity, acne etc. Fourth can be poor egg quality, this has no symptoms but the quality of egg can depend on the lifestyle you are having and the last which my gynecologists told me was about tubal factors which can be treated with surgery. Thus i had a very clear idea about infertility issues. I had PCOS for which my gynecologists suggested a healthy diet chart plan as IVF which enabled me to conceive after 6 months of proper treatment. Currently, i am a mother of a healthy and beautiful baby girl. I hope my reply will help you.

shannon_erwan

Postby shannon_erwan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:09 am

Hello, I'm really sorry about your condition. I think you should take some fertility drugs it will help you.

grands
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby grands » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:40 am

Ovalation disorder ends with more acne on my face.i applied dermalmd serum everyday.its going off day by day.

Return to “Pregnancy”