How i got pregnant!!!!!!!!

Pregnant want to chat to other expectant mothers, this is the place

Moderator: Silent One

caitwest
Beginner! Talk to me!

How i got pregnant!!!!!!!!

Postby caitwest » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Howdy everybody!! How are all of you? My assumption is that everybody would be fine. This is my first post here, so I might want to make it noteworthy. So to do that, I will share my IVF story. Story about my pregnancy. Things that I faced while getting pregnant and so on. In this way, subsequent to having an unsuccessful labor with my first baby, I turned out to be infertile. So to adapt up to this infertility issue, me and my life partner chose to attempt IVF. We were totally ignorant about the procedure. We didn't know how it functions what not. We went to the facility first time and accumulated all the data. So following couple of days we attempted our first cycle. It was totally stunning for me that the main planted egg developed and prepared into a baby. That was totally startling. It was very joyful for me. This wouldn't be conceivable without my imagination and poor grasp of english language. We are totally making the most of our lives with our excellent young baby girl. Along these lines, thank you and good fortunes.

dazzyshahu

Re: How i got pregnant!!!!!!!!

Postby dazzyshahu » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:30 am

Welcome friend at this reliable platform. I want to appreciate your courage to share your personal success story at this _ platform. I read your success story word by word that inspire me lots that provide full confidence and energy to handle infertility problem in easy and effective way. this is golden opportunity for me to share my personal success story that inspire million for women to defeat infertility problem to enjoy healthy baby gift that is dream of every moment enjoyed labor fruit in their life. I want to express kind heart thanks to God to provide this reliable platform to overcome infertility problem in professional way. It is very horrible to remember those days of my life that are full of sadness due infertility problem.
It is very important to have proper bonding with husband to understand each other physical needs and emotional very well to overcome infertility problem in easy way. We try each and every method but not succeed. We want to overcome this horrible situation at any cost. Once we have to attend a marriage party in Ukraine where are we met my old college friend who is popular gynecologist of Ukraine. She discusses my problem in easy and effective way to overcome infertility. It is your turn to enjoy labor fruit in your life.
It is a good idea to choose IVF test tube baby treatment that is completely based on various test he is that help you to get healthy baby gift that is a profitable for you in many ways. It has high success rate and capacity to provide real value of time and money to complete your dream into reality.

DanMc
Seraphim

Postby DanMc » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Apparently you have to have sex.
We don't have to be unequal, it doesn't have to be unfair, poverty isn't inevitable, things can and they will change

deepikas
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby deepikas » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:44 pm

The procedure of IN VITRO FERTILIZATION (IVF) is the real hope for many infertile couples who desire for children. In this procedure what my gynecologist told me was that the women take hormones so that she can stimulate her ovaries to produce as many eggs as possible in a single cycle. Then the matured eggs are removed through transvaginal aspiration or even a small surgery. Then, the sperm is collected from the man through masturbation. The egg is placed in the sperm to create embryos. Once the fertilization takes place one or more embryos are transferred into woman’s uterus in a hope that any one of them will implant successfully. Thus the whole process is simple but takes time. The implantation varies from women to women. I got success on my second attempt. You can surely take IVF techniques as it’s the best way you can feel the motherhood and the bond between the couple will also increase. I can surely say it’s the best technique as compared to surrogacy. I myself have been through the stage of infertility where I have faced so much of disappointment and was totally broken when I got the news. Later on with my husband’s support and care i was able to heal myself back anyhow to normal. He took me to a very famous human production clinic in Kiev were the gynecologist suggested me this IN VITRO TECHNIQUE. The best I could do with me was to give myself a chance. You should also do the same. I would suggest each and every woman not to lose hope on anything. Just stay strong and i am sure you will find the best possible results and cure for yourself. The more you get depressed the more you hurt yourself internally. Just be strong. I hope you get all the success in this.

Karly
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Karly » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:34 am

welcome dears. The most important thing is to have regular sex. if you're not timing your cycles or you have irregular periods, you can cover your bases by having sex every other day. Make your sex fun.

Rosalin
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Rosalin » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:40 am

Hello. When I tried to conceive, I used to take care of my body. If you’ve been trying for a while and you are struggling, you need to just take a look at your exercise routine. If you’re trying to get pregnant, slowing down and taking care of your body is key.

shannon_erwan

Postby shannon_erwan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:48 am

Hello buddy, first of all welcome on the forum. It was a really amazing story.

Return to “Pregnancy”