a piece of happiness

Pregnant want to chat to other expectant mothers, this is the place

Moderator: Silent One

evanse
Wall Flower

a piece of happiness

Postby evanse » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:38 pm

hi hello there,
I'm a newbie here, haha, just registered on this forum. frankly speaking I don't know if this is a right section to write. Anyway, here is my story. I had 4 miscarriages in a row, the last was on the 7th week of my pregnancy :cry: :cry: :cry: months of devastation made me weak and vessel, I told to myself 'stop being like this and tried one more time'. So, we decided to undergo de ivf one more time with fresh sperm. It worked for us, thanks God I'm 8th weeks pregnant, I'm over the moon, feels like I'm the happiest woman in the world.
We went abroad (europe) in order to find cheap clinics (because of many attempts we run out of money). We found everything in one clinic: good services, cheap prices, friendly medical stuff and attentive managers and doctors.
I'm praying for this pregnancy, it's my last chance to be a mom.
Thank you for reading.

ancientbee
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: a piece of happiness

Postby ancientbee » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:28 am

evanse wrote:hi hello there,
I'm a newbie here, haha, just registered on this forum. frankly speaking I don't know if this is a right section to write. Anyway, here is my story. I had 4 miscarriages in a row, the last was on the 7th week of my pregnancy :cry: :cry: :cry: months of devastation made me weak and vessel, I told to myself 'stop being like this and tried one more time'. So, we decided to undergo de ivf one more time with fresh sperm. It worked for us, thanks God I'm 8th weeks pregnant, I'm over the moon, feels like I'm the happiest woman in the world.
We went abroad (europe) in order to find cheap clinics (because of many attempts we run out of money). We found everything in one clinic: good services, cheap prices, friendly medical stuff and attentive managers and doctors.
Thank you for reading.

hello and welcome! it's awful, to miscarry a child. i can only imagine how it hurts.
but you are so brave that you are ready to proceed. :clap: did you have ivf before?
you are not from europe?
it's 8th week and i'm praying for your healthy pregnancy! btw, did you do scan? is everything fine with the baby?

rhutes
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby rhutes » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:06 am

Ahhhhh
Congrats! I am so happy for you and oof course a bit jealous! But I cannot wish you anything but happiness, this is amazing..
ah
I would want to be pregnant too :roll:

diana_robertson
M'Lady

Postby diana_robertson » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:16 am

Good luck with everything

evanse
Wall Flower

Postby evanse » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:44 pm

ancientbee wrote:
evanse wrote:hi hello there,
Thank you for reading.

hello and welcome! it's awful, to miscarry a child. i can only imagine how it hurts.
but you are so brave that you are ready to proceed. :clap: did you have ivf before?
you are not from europe?
it's 8th week and i'm praying for your healthy pregnancy! btw, did you do scan? is everything fine with the baby?

thanks, it is hard to imagine how it hurts. I can't explain my feelings at that time. the world crashed down and I didn't see other people surrounded me. Thanks God, all these are far behind me. I'm not brave, honestly, I didn't want to try one more time but my husband, he decided everything.
I believed in him, I did it and I'm happy right now.
Answering your question about failed ivf, yes, I had 4. 2 with fresh and 2 with frozen embryos. Unfortunately I had miscarriages 4 times. Awful times I had. Why did you decide I'm not Europe? What was the reason for that? My English haha?

evanse
Wall Flower

Postby evanse » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:50 pm

rhutes wrote:Ahhhhh
Congrats! I am so happy for you and oof course a bit jealous! But I cannot wish you anything but happiness, this is amazing..
ah

don't be jealous, God sees everything and He will help you. Time is flying and things are changing. Once I thought I could never be pregnant and I blamed myself. I went to church and the priest told me to stop. He told, child, accept your problem and you'll see everything will be ok. I was surprised but a few days later my husband asked me to go further. he asked me to undergo one more de cycle and I believed him.
So, here we are, I'm pregnant and my thoughts are positive. No pessimism and blaming.
I wish you the same, my fingers crossed for you and your future pregnancy

lollobionda
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby lollobionda » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:18 pm

so lovely story! it's very inspiring. I adore reading success stories. to be honest I don't understand those women who feel bad when seeing someone has bfp. we all here in the same boat and no matter how long complicated the journey was we must support each other and share our sorrows and and joy as well. I just want to thank you and to know more details of your success. If you don't mind, of course :)
Me 39, DH 46
March 2010 IUI#1 = BFN
June 2010 IUI#2 = BFP, miscarriage at 6 week
October 2011 IUI#3 = BFN
May 2013 IVF#1 = BFN
December 2015 IVF#2 = BFN
August 2016 donor egg IVF#1 = BFN
DE IVF #2 ???

evanse
Wall Flower

Postby evanse » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:09 pm

lollobionda wrote:so lovely story! it's very inspiring. I adore reading success stories. to be honest I don't understand those women who feel bad when seeing someone has bfp. we all here in the same boat and no matter how long complicated the journey was we must support each other and share our sorrows and and joy as well. I just want to thank you and to know more details of your success. If you don't mind, of course :)

awww, thank you for these words. I'm so happy knowing that my experience will be useful for others.
yes, me, I do not understand women who feel bad seeing others bfp, anyway, it's their way of life. And we have no rights to judge them.
p.s. what exactly you interesting it? I'm open to any of your question

ancientbee
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby ancientbee » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:35 pm

evanse
oh, i see.
your hubby is incredible, he predicted your success!
oh, not your English haha , just suggested that if you are on a British forum then you had your treatment there or in Europe.
so you had 4 ivfs and all of them resulted in miscarriageS? gosh.. and the 5th cycle turned to be the one? I hope you'll be ok this time, praying for you xx

evanse
Wall Flower

Postby evanse » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:10 pm

ancientbee wrote:evanse
oh, i see.
your hubby is incredible, he predicted your success!
oh, not your English haha , just suggested that if you are on a British forum then you had your treatment there or in Europe.
so you had 4 ivfs and all of them resulted in miscarriageS? gosh.. and the 5th cycle turned to be the one? I hope you'll be ok this time, praying for you xx

actually in europe, my clinic not in uk but in ukraine but probably it's not so important right now. I'm pregnant and I'm the happiest woman in the world.
yes, unfortunately all my babies have died :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
thank you dear, my little beans are feeling great as well as me. I'm feeling more and more pregnant. My breasts became bigger, I see some pigmentation on my skin and I'm overemotional every day.
what about you?

ancientbee
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby ancientbee » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:01 pm

evanse
I know Ukraine, my last clinic was also there. Good place, I like people there, so kind and a bit funny.
I'm really sorry for your losses, but I hope this time your babies will be alright.
I know what you mean, breasts, that pigmentation, morning sickness, emotional rollercoaster...Fingers crossed, dear.

evanse
Wall Flower

Postby evanse » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:55 am

ancientbee wrote:evanse
I know Ukraine, my last clinic was also there. Good place, I like people there, so kind and a bit funny.
I'm really sorry for your losses, but I hope this time your babies will be alright.
I know what you mean, breasts, that pigmentation, morning sickness, emotional rollercoaster...Fingers crossed, dear.

thank you dear, thanks God and clinic we will be the parents of twins, it's a double happiness, I'm so happy to know it.
haha, morning sickness is not so bad like the emotional rollercoaster haha, poor my husband, he is suffering from me and my ups and downs haha
But we are strong and will overcome this, especially my emotions, I hope so.
p.s. ukraine is amazing, I couldn't even imagine I would be so surprised with their hospitality. they are amazing people; don't you think so?

rhutes
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby rhutes » Tue May 16, 2017 2:22 pm

evanse wrote:
rhutes wrote:Ahhhhh
ah

don't be jealous, God sees everything and He will help you. Time is flying and things are changing. Once I thought I could never be pregnant and I blamed myself. I went to church and the priest told me to stop. He told, child, accept your problem and you'll see everything will be ok. I was surprised but a few days later my husband asked me to go further. he asked me to undergo one more de cycle and I believed him.
So, here we are, I'm pregnant and my thoughts are positive. No pessimism and blaming.
I wish you the same, my fingers crossed for you and your future pregnancy

Thank you a lot! :)
I am not jealous in the common sense of the word it is more like I want to be like all of those who've gotten BFPs..
I'd do everything actually in order to get pregnant. If God accepts my pregnancy and me having kids I am going to be the happiest woman in the whole world.
that's amazing and adorable! your husband must be a very confident man! :) You are lucky having him!

SamSandez
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby SamSandez » Tue May 23, 2017 4:36 am

Congrats dear.....Take care of your health. All prayers and wishes to give birth to a healthy baby.

evanse
Wall Flower

Postby evanse » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:21 pm

yes, thank you, he is, he is just amazing!!! I love him, I can't imagine my life without him and he knows it for sure.
sorry I didn't answer you before, we had a time to rest and take time to deal with everything we have now.
I'm already 18 week pregnant with twins. I've got my ultrasounds with video and pics as well. We have already done with the clinic( sad to say that) according to the contract we had there, our cooperation with the clinic is over when the pregnancy reaches 12 weeks. Anyway I'm good with it, because they did their best, they gifted me with the babies, I'm pregnant and I'm over the moon. also we got our screening which showed my little ones don't have any abnormalities in the development!
I'm happy
what about you? do you have any updates?

Return to “Pregnancy”