What are the sign and symptoms of Miscarriage...???

Pregnant want to chat to other expectant mothers, this is the place

Moderator: Silent One

Emilyjeo
Beginner! Talk to me!

What are the sign and symptoms of Miscarriage...???

Postby Emilyjeo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:44 am

I have an unfortunate experienced a miscarriage and I am hoping that your experiences will helps other people. I was hoping that you would be able to tell of your symptoms. So that if someone is going to experience the same thing, they will feel like someone else knows what they are going through. :? :idea: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Sophia nicolas
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: What are the sign and symptoms of Miscarriage...???

Postby Sophia nicolas » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:57 am

Emilyjeo wrote:I have an unfortunate experienced a miscarriage and I am hoping that your experiences will helps other people. I was hoping that you would be able to tell of your symptoms. So that if someone is going to experience the same thing, they will feel like someone else knows what they are going through. :? :idea: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

The hard thing about answering this question is that the signs and symptoms of miscarriage vary so so so widely from woman to woman, even in the same person it can be vastly different between miscarriages. The problem with miscarriage symptoms is that they are mostly cramps and bleeding. Well, as we all know, cramps are very common at the beginning of pregnancy.

Signs and Symptoms of Miscarriage
1. Heavy Bleeding
2. Severe Abdominal Pain or Back Pain
3. Dizziness or Fainting
4. Bad Odor Vaginal Discharge

Emilyjeo
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Emilyjeo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:38 am

Sophia nicolas wrote:
Emilyjeo wrote:I have an unfortunate experienced a miscarriage and I am hoping that your experiences will helps other people. I was hoping that you would be able to tell of your symptoms. So that if someone is going to experience the same thing, they will feel like someone else knows what they are going through. :? :idea: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

The hard thing about answering this question is that the signs and symptoms of miscarriage vary so so so widely from woman to woman, even in the same person it can be vastly different between miscarriages. The problem with miscarriage symptoms is that they are mostly cramps and bleeding. Well, as we all know, cramps are very common at the beginning of pregnancy.

1. Heavy Bleeding
3. Dizziness or Fainting

Thank you for your reply... I have noticed that the am suffering from Heavy Bleeding and Back Pain. Should i consult to gynecologist? or i should wait and later everything's will be fine?what did you suggest?

Sophia nicolas
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Sophia nicolas » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:33 am

Emilyjeo wrote:
Sophia nicolas wrote:

1. Heavy Bleeding
3. Dizziness or Fainting

Thank you for your reply... I have noticed that the am suffering from Heavy Bleeding and Back Pain. Should i consult to gynecologist? or i should wait and later everything's will be fine?what did you suggest?

Okay, Is your suffering from heavy back ache??? If yes then, you should contact a Gynecologist before anything go worse.. :roll:

owlsarepretty118
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby owlsarepretty118 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Hello! I really liked your story. Thank you!

Return to “Pregnancy”