Hurricane Irma

Are the polititians doing a good job could you do better, debate your views with others

Hurricane Irma

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:06 pm

:lol:

Re: Hurricane Irma

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:19 pm

Guest wrote::lol:

That's NOT funny! Don't you have no pity for the poor people there? In the Caribbean many people have already died, you idiot :twisted:
I wish, you were there!

Mac and P
Demigod

Postby Mac and P » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:

That's NOT funny! Don't you have no pity for the poor people there? In the Caribbean many people have already died, you idiot :twisted:
I wish, you were there!

The devastation is horrific. It's very sad. One place I love to visit has been devastated. Those poor people. It will be years. (Plus that's not how JHC rolls).

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:47 pm

We have flights on the 1.10. to Orlando and then want three weeks vacation, with rental car through the Panhandle. I hope Irma is not so mad. I am so sorry for the poor people in the Caribbean, their whole island is destroyed. :cry:

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Guest wrote:

I wish, you were there!

It's not windy where I live. I don't care about some place I've never been. Not my problem if their house blows down is it

Victorious1-reborn
M'Lady

Postby Victorious1-reborn » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:28 pm

My brother is in Key West and is holed up in a hotel room right now. The eye of the storm is there as I type this. Worried for his safety, but kind of annoyed at him for not driving north days ago.

Return to “Politics”