Trump needs to tell McCain to shut up.

Are the polititians doing a good job could you do better, debate your views with others
V.A.J.
Saintly

Trump needs to tell McCain to shut up.

Postby V.A.J. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:19 am

I don't normally bother with politics, much less American politics. But Trump need to tell that McCain guy to shut his face and resign effective immediately because whatever Kim Jon Un is he has that chubby forefinger of his upon a weapon of nuclear war and a much worse track record of saying 'You''re fired" that the orange idiot has ever had at any time.Just sayin'.
Ignis Natura Renovatur Integra: "all Nature is renewed in Fire"

Re: Trump needs to tell McCain to shut up.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:24 am

V.A.J. wrote:I don't normally bother with politics, much less American politics. But Trump need to tell that McCain guy to shut his face and resign effective immediately because whatever Kim Jon Un is he has that chubby forefinger of his upon a weapon of nuclear war and a much worse track record of saying 'You''re fired" that the orange idiot has ever had at any time.Just sayin'.

You're right about N Korea and McCain, but I'd think you'd be more worried about that idiot Justin Trudeau you have in office in Canada.

V.A.J.
Saintly

Postby V.A.J. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:45 am

Justin Trudeau doesn't shoot people who displease him or give advice he doesn't want to take.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:47 am

V.A.J. wrote:Justin Trudeau doesn't shoot people who displease him or give advice he doesn't want to take.

No he sits back and lets other people do it for him. Canada is being flooded with unvetted "refugees".

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:48 am

V.A.J. wrote:Justin Trudeau doesn't shoot people who displease him or give advice he doesn't want to take.

Trump hasn't shot anyone. Meanwhile Justin passed legislation that makes it illegal to criticize Islam while his Muslim friends call for death to the Jews in their mosques.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:39 am

V.A.J. wrote:I don't normally bother with politics, much less American politics. But Trump need to tell that McCain guy to shut his face and resign effective immediately because whatever Kim Jon Un is he has that chubby forefinger of his upon a weapon of nuclear war and a much worse track record of saying 'You''re fired" that the orange idiot has ever had at any time.Just sayin'.

Trump cannot tell McCain to do anything. Trump is at 35% approval. McCain is a true war veteran; Trump claimed he had a bone spur & never served at all. I am thankful for McCain, who knows a lot more about North Korea than Trump ever will or possibly could.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:08 am

Trump himself is a big loser so how can he tell someone to shut up. If anything he needs to stfu before he further embarrasses himself. He has become a joke and a laughingstock now

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:11 am

Guest wrote:

Trump hasn't shot anyone. Meanwhile Justin passed legislation that makes it illegal to criticize Islam while his Muslim friends call for death to the Jews in their mosques.

FAKE NEWS.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:14 am

Guest wrote:

Trump himself is a big loser so how can he tell someone to shut up. If anything he needs to stfu before he further embarrasses himself. He has become a joke and a laughingstock now

This is what Trumpistan wants, NK to nuke CA. Hates them with a passion. Gets rid of CA and makes excuse to go to war.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:36 am

Guest wrote:

No he sits back and lets other people do it for him. Canada is being flooded with unvetted "refugees".

If Canada liked to accept a few more refugees - we would have to deliver a few more Thousands of them. :dance:

V.A.J.
Saintly

Postby V.A.J. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Guest wrote:

Trump cannot tell McCain to do anything. Trump is at 35% approval. McCain is a true war veteran; Trump claimed he had a bone spur & never served at all. I am thankful for McCain, who knows a lot more about North Korea than Trump ever will or possibly could.

Will you still be thankful for him if his remarks cause a nuclear war?

Return to “Politics”