Migration

Are the polititians doing a good job could you do better, debate your views with others
yuno44907
Beginner! Talk to me!

Migration

Postby yuno44907 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:42 am

I have to runaway from my homeland. Many muslim terrorists are living in EU... I am atheist pansexual, how can i migrate to EU; i dont have a job, a friend, i have nothing.

If you are rich they let you live but if i would be a rich, why should i escape?

Nobody cares about poor, atheist people. But muslims can migrate and live in EU, right? I think NWO is supporting the islam bcause islam is getting stronger everyday.

Which websites should i use for finding rich friends from Greece? Which website must i use? What must i do? I dont have money and job and friendship. If i dont escape, i will die hire. I must get a life

yuno44907
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Migration

Postby yuno44907 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:41 pm

Save your atheist friends, we are getting killed by muslims

yuno44907
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby yuno44907 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:19 pm

Europeans are really nice people.

yuno44907
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby yuno44907 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Did you bann me?

KiltyCol
Heroine

Postby KiltyCol » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:32 pm

There is a lot of persecution about. It needs to be stamped out.
Music is the food of love.

DanMc
Seraphim

Postby DanMc » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:05 pm

This thread is a load of thinly disguised racist and Islamophobic bollox. The vast majority of Muslims are not killing anyone. As of about six months ago I have Muslim neighbours, we get on well and they are nice people who have never even asked me if I have a religion and if so what it is. If you go to Pakistan for example you will find people claiming to represent Islam killing other Muslims, just as in Northern Ireland people claiming to be Christians were killing other Christians.
We don't have to be unequal, it doesn't have to be unfair, poverty isn't inevitable, things can and they will change

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:14 pm

There are 1Billion Muslims (probably half are no practicing, or soft practicing) in the world, if tomorrow they started a non-muslim killing spree half of us would be dead within a month.

Issue is their core is a mixiture of stuck in 18th century and cashed up.

There are lot of questionable parts in the Quran, probably more than the Bible that simply don't belong in the 21st century modern world, most Muslims know that and quietly ignore just like most Chistians ignore aspects of the Bible, like contraception and masturbation. The terrorists are using Islam as a reason to fight, not fighting for Islam.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:38 pm

"Terrorists are using Islam to fight."

On the balance Islam is more of an ideology than it is a religion. As such mosques are outposts of the Islamic State and the Quran is its political manifesto.

Once the paradigm shift is made from religion to aggressive ideology, the course of action is clear.

How have nations in the past acted towards the invader? They did not welcome them into their midst.

Return to “Politics”