9/11 The Truth - We Have Been Deceived

Are the polititians doing a good job could you do better, debate your views with others
bobeee1
Wet behind the ears

Re:

Postby bobeee1 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:40 pm

xxintergirlxxy wrote:Come on Guys, you dont seriously think that us Brits seriously fell for the aricraft demolishing the towers theory do you?

We all know what happened but it is politically incorrect to say so

When politicians stumble on the truth they pick themselves up and step over it

stonecastle
Chat Merchant

Re: 9/11 The Truth - We Have Been Deceived

Postby stonecastle » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:18 pm

All of the 9/11 conspiracy theories have long since been thoroughly debunked. See this site: http://www.debunking911.com
That is quite an indepth site which examines in detail each alleged part of the conspiracy theories such as the alleged presence of thermite.

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:49 am

stonecastle wrote:All of the 9/11 conspiracy theories have long since been thoroughly debunked. See this site: http://www.debunking911.com
That is quite an indepth site which examines in detail each alleged part of the conspiracy theories such as the alleged presence of thermite.

Have you forgotten that day and the news pictures of the distruction?
:D :girl: :angel: :D

tower208
Wall Flower

Re: ...

Postby tower208 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:19 pm

jojo22 wrote::shock:

That's pretty damning isn't it? This article makes some irrefutably valid points.

They did fall like controlled explosions.

And there is the Bush link again :evil:

I said it once, I'll say it again - war crimes against humanity (in the name of oil).

Fact is, oil companies have been trumping up wars, equipping people with weapons to take out 'obstructions' to oil, way before 9/11 (read an article some years back about 'S(hell) on earth'.

Also heard stories, many years ago, about people coming up with alternative sources of energy had their patents brought out by oil companies and were threatened with their life into silence.

Then there was the interesting point raised by Mike Myers, that they wanted to put an oil pipeline, running between Afghanistan and Iran to the coast - but the Taliban didn't play ball. Boom - 9/11 - off to take out the Taliban, put in new 'friendly' rulers, no worries on the pipeline - or was it still not completely satisfactory? From the schematic I saw, the pipeline would have taken a more direct route (thus saving money) if it could have cut through parts of Iran as well.

How quickly after Iraq was attacked did Bush start talking about the 'threat in Iran'? I predicted that would happen based on the schematic I saw, if the pipeline was a major motivator, and lo and behold, what do you know.

Oil companies are the root of all evil.

jinjin

Postby jinjin » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:35 pm

I trust the engineers designed the building to collapse the way that it did to minimize harm to others.

KiltyCol
Heroine

Postby KiltyCol » Tue May 03, 2016 9:46 pm

jinjin wrote:I trust the engineers designed the building to collapse the way that it did to minimize harm to others.

Very interesting point.
Music is the food of love.

jengurl1987
Chatter

Postby jengurl1987 » Fri May 27, 2016 8:51 pm

I lived about 3 hours from NYC and vividly remember the horrific pictures from that day. I believe that jinjin may be right; the buildings could have been constructed to fall straight down vertically to minimize casualties.

Return to “Politics”