Double Dip Recession Coming?

Are the polititians doing a good job could you do better, debate your views with others
koli
Evangelist

Re: Double Dip Recession Coming?

Postby koli » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:22 am

Once the market has been stripped enough and paper converted into safe resources somewhere, will the chair get kicked out from underneath us?

The overall situation appears to be poo in a wig with lipstick on.

a bit disappointed about this , hopt that it will not go as you have said and it will turn to a coorect way !
good luck ,we all ! :roll:

DanMc
Seraphim

Postby DanMc » Sat May 19, 2012 1:06 pm

Well the double-dip recession is here, at least in the UK. I don't think even the experts know what to do about the current crisis, but all the Tories are doing is what Tories always do - austerity for the masses, savage cuts for the poorest and tax cuts for the richest i.e. Cameron and Osborne's own class.
We don't have to be unequal, it doesn't have to be unfair, poverty isn't inevitable, things can and they will change

Red head mum
Princess

Postby Red head mum » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:32 am

DanMc wrote:Well the double-dip recession is here, at least in the UK. I don't think even the experts know what to do about the current crisis, but all the Tories are doing is what Tories always do - austerity for the masses, savage cuts for the poorest and tax cuts for the richest i.e. Cameron and Osborne's own class.

Just on the news another round of army redundancies bringing the army down to 80,0000, just what we need with Agentina sabre rattling and the very same mp's promising more and more of our armed forces support all over the world, so god only knows how this surge of jobless troops are going to find work
Last edited by Red head mum on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanMc
Seraphim

Postby DanMc » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:54 pm

There's a good chance we are about to enter triple dip recession. Osborne's answer is more of the same. In the meantime if the government goes ahead with its current plans, from April anyone earning a million pounds a year will get an annual tax cut of £42,295 due to the reduction in the top rate of income tax.
We don't have to be unequal, it doesn't have to be unfair, poverty isn't inevitable, things can and they will change

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:04 am

:D

Nefarious
Chatter

Postby Nefarious » Tue May 14, 2013 10:07 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/econ ... gests.html

I guess we'll see what happens come June.

Return to “Politics”