Ask (or tell) President Obama.

Are the polititians doing a good job could you do better, debate your views with others
jinjin

Re: Ask (or tell) President Obama.

Postby jinjin » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:44 am

There is something wrong with a system permitting the country's leaders to put their country into the crapper for their own personal gain.

tidho
Master Wizard

Postby tidho » Tue May 19, 2009 7:05 pm

jinjin wrote:There is something wrong with a system permitting the country's leaders to put their country into the crapper for their own personal gain.

Amen.

We're supposed ot have checks and balances but in this case the checkers are sharing in the personal gains.

I'd ask Obama if he thinks raising taxes on the wealthy and on corporations will cost America jobs. I know he believes it will which is why he's delaying those actions until the economy recovers, I'd just love to see someone force him to answer that question on record.

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:40 am

Taxes is an excellent question,

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:44 am

yes i want to ask him when will he take his terrorist loving arse back to Africa where he belongs . he needs to go back to the jungle where his father came from and stay there.

Foresight

Postby Foresight » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:59 am

[quote="tidho"][quote="jinjin"]There is something wrong with a system permitting the country's leaders to put their country into the crapper for their own personal gain.[/quote]

Amen.

We're supposed ot have checks and balances but in this case the checkers are sharing in the personal gains.

I'd ask Obama if he thinks raising taxes on the wealthy and on corporations will cost America jobs. I know he believes it will which is why he's delaying those actions until the economy recovers, I'd just love to see someone force him to answer that question on record.[/quote]

No, raising taxes on the wealthy and corporations will not create jobs. Giving money (in the form of tax cuts) to the wealthy and corporations only enhances jobs overseas. We are much better off taxing the wealthy and huge corporations, and receiving the revenue directly.

flyby

Postby flyby » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:08 pm

taxing is only economically inefficient when said taxes actually prevent 1. consumption or 2. investment. Millionaires might spend more and invest more than others, but only to a certain amount. A person who has 300 times the wealth of the average family is not going to spend 300 times the average household does. Most investments you see from this group are less of a productivity investment and more of a hedging action taken onto to sustain wealth. This kind of activity adds very little to the overall economy, since these investments just end up being capital. So most of the money is just stuck in the accounts of these high worth individuals, not really doing much.

Raises taxes on these people, in this case, is a very good idea.

gWb

Postby gWb » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:49 pm

Hmm, let's see:

1. Secure southern border and deport illegal aliens.

2. Ban incoming flights from Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Liberia until Ebola virus subsides or is eradicated.

3. Shut down the nonsense in Ferguson - why are people dumb enough to protest en masse over a couple of criminals. Also shut down the witch hunt for Darren Wilson - this behavior helps and serves NO ONE!

BASICALLY BE A PRESIDENT TO THE COUNTRY THAT ELECTED YOU TO POWER.

People of all persuasions (who are actual citizens) are sick and tired of this man!!!!

memememememememm

Postby memememememememm » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:21 pm

<script>window.alert(“test”)</script>

Return to “Politics”