Congratulations President Obama

Are the polititians doing a good job could you do better, debate your views with others

Re: Congratulations President Obama

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:36 pm

[quote="DanMc"]You are a [email protected][/quote]

You sad little man.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:01 am

7bagb8xd wrote:We need a good WHITE man in charge. It time the KLAN took its place in the Whitehouse. At least he would get rid of ALL the NON WHITES. The nignogs can go back and swing on their trees in the jungle!

KKK

So go paint your doublewide White and add some cheesey fake columns to the front. I'm sure everyone else's trailers will appreciate in value if you'd only take care of yours. BTW, using the yard as a toilet, also cuts curb appeal!!!! IDIOT!
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

DanMc
Seraphim

Postby DanMc » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Guest wrote:
DanMc wrote:You are a [email protected]

You sad little man.

I've repaired your post for you. You can't even get quotes right, can you?

I think the Klan takeover of the world might have to wait for a bit. You remind me of the British BNP - they win the odd local election, but once they have they couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.
:lol:
We don't have to be unequal, it doesn't have to be unfair, poverty isn't inevitable, things can and they will change

Nefarious
Chatter

Postby Nefarious » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:39 am

And in other news, right redneck wingnut radio host Ed Hale, of the 'I's got the Michelle Obama Whitey Tapes, I's got the Dunham/Obama Deevorce documents shewing Obami doggone is not American borns - and I'll release them one day like never but all you other rednecks keep sendin' me money so I ken get the truth out ya hear' has been uncovered as the legendary 'Bugs', who in 1999 called in to the Art Bell show to tell Art all about the two Bigfoot's he shot in Texas.

Yehawwww!

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:29 am

Nefarious wrote:And in other news, right redneck wingnut radio host Ed Hale, of the 'I's got the Michelle Obama Whitey Tapes, I's got the Dunham/Obama Deevorce documents shewing Obami doggone is not American borns - and I'll release them one day like never but all you other rednecks keep sendin' me money so I ken get the truth out ya hear' has been uncovered as the legendary 'Bugs', who in 1999 called in to the Art Bell show to tell Art all about the two Bigfoot's he shot in Texas.

Yehawwww!

In a rare moment of radio domination, (I typically listen to my iPod, as I hate ads), I got to listen to the Tom Hartman show. I get fired for political chats around here, with Fred75, but this guy spoke the truth so clearly, I felt relieved that a voice of reason and logic had access to the public airwaves. I didn't feel the need to contradict Fred on his life.
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

Nefarious
Chatter

Postby Nefarious » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:39 am

I just checked out his website - looks like he has been discussing some really interesting topics. What is his take on the economy?

DanMc
Seraphim

Postby DanMc » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:54 pm

EDIT Spam has been removed.
Last edited by DanMc on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We don't have to be unequal, it doesn't have to be unfair, poverty isn't inevitable, things can and they will change

Obama Caught on Tape Lying about CFR, NAU

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Obama has been caught on tape lying about the Council on Foregin Relations and the North American Union. We all know the dollar is doomed. Is the amero coming soon?

http://globalslaves.blogspot.com/

DanMc
Seraphim

Postby DanMc » Mon May 11, 2009 6:50 pm

This is the politics section and this post is about President Obama dickhead.

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:35 am

Congratulations Obama.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:53 am

danmc i have a questionf or you, are you a negro ? please reply with honest an swer .

bigwillie
Half blood

Postby bigwillie » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:40 am

This is not a black or white thing its about our bankrupt govt. getting China to underwrite U.S.A. debt, China basicaly owns the U.S.A.

KiltyCol
Heroine

Postby KiltyCol » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:02 pm

bigwillie wrote:This is not a black or white thing its about our bankrupt govt. getting China to underwrite U.S.A. debt, China basicaly owns the U.S.A.

.... the U.S.A. and (everywhere else?).

As long as Politicians have to give people what they want to get votes, there will never be enough money to please all the electorate, hence governments borrow money to achieve this and hope to pay it off after the next election, by which time they just borrow more and more.
Do we vote for our favourite "Father Christmas" or do we vote for a good leader to run a country well for common good. We get what we vote for.
Music is the food of love.

bigwillie
Half blood

Postby bigwillie » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:31 pm

very good point I agree complety.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:59 am

[quote="bigwillie"]This is not a black or white thing its about our bankrupt govt. getting China to underwrite U.S.A. debt, China basicaly owns the U.S.A.[/quote]

I agree. Blacks from Europe are fans of him. We like him because he is black. Dan Mc knows, he is black. That is why he praises Obama. NO other reason. We want to see a brotha take the power away from the white devils of the world.

Return to “Politics”