Ladies, Have you ever hit an animal whilst driving?

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

wormyyyy
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 8:17 pm

Ladies, Have you ever hit an animal whilst driving?

Postby wormyyyy » Wed May 18, 2016 10:16 am

Ladies, Have you ever run over an animal or hit a pedestrian ? How did it make you feel?

User avatar
HelenXXX
Chat Merchant
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Re: Ladies, Have you ever hit an animal whilst driving?

Postby HelenXXX » Wed May 18, 2016 6:40 pm

:( Yes. I cried. Little bird dead on my windshield.

wormyyyy
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Ladies, Have you ever hit an animal whilst driving?

Postby wormyyyy » Wed May 25, 2016 1:02 pm

HelenXXX wrote::( Yes. I cried. Little bird dead on my windshield.


That must have been horrible! Do you feel better about it now though?

User avatar
HelenXXX
Chat Merchant
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Re: Ladies, Have you ever hit an animal whilst driving?

Postby HelenXXX » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:05 am

wormyyyy wrote:
HelenXXX wrote::( Yes. I cried. Little bird dead on my windshield.


That must have been horrible! Do you feel better about it now though?

Not really, thinking about it now pisses me off.

Lilylife
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:08 am

Re: Ladies, Have you ever hit an animal whilst driving?

Postby Lilylife » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:19 pm

wormyyyy wrote:Ladies, Have you ever run over an animal or hit a pedestrian ? How did it make you feel?


Have ran over many animals with pleasure and fun with my high heel boots and suv because one time i almost died from swearving for one of thoughs criders. If it happen to you you might know what i feels like. :?

User avatar
stilettoscrush
Just warming up
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:14 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Ladies, Have you ever hit an animal whilst driving?

Postby stilettoscrush » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:51 pm

Lilylife wrote:
wormyyyy wrote:Ladies, Have you ever run over an animal or hit a pedestrian ? How did it make you feel?


Have ran over many animals with pleasure and fun with my high heel boots and suv because one time i almost died from swearving for one of thoughs criders. If it happen to you you might know what i feels like. :?


If its in your way, never swerve, just run it over. Plus you enjoy it :twisted:

User avatar
ChristinaIsHere
Leader
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:59 am

Re: Ladies, Have you ever hit an animal whilst driving?

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:52 am

Yep! I was just starting out, maybe 15 or 16, cruising up and down neighborhood streets and hit a squirrel. Saw it flip flop in rear view, I thought I was gonna die I felt so sad and guilty, when I cried. Jump forward about 20 years and I was on my way to Bayou country to go fishing at Lake Caddo between Texas and Louisiana and hit a coyote, it scared the S*** out of me. I saw it in my peripheral vision and by the time I felt the thud is was far too late, came out from nowhere and broke a headlight.


Return to “Motoring”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests