Why do men like this?

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

Deb-in-car
Beginner! Talk to me!

Why do men like this?

Postby Deb-in-car » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:18 pm

As I've mentioned before my ex husband used to get really turned on when I had car trouble, it didn't really matter if it was intentionally created or if it was at the most inconvenient of times or places. If I was having trouble starting my car...the topic turned to sex instantly. I've always found it curious and all the exposure to those situations have roused some curiosity in me. It doesn't turn me on to have car trouble but it certainly excites me to turn someone else on by it.
I've been single again now for about two and a half years. I haven't really had a relationship since the divorce, I have dated casually but nothing else, and not really that much. I'm 46 now and I find I just don't feel up to the chore of putting up with what I see as immaturity in the available guys I've met recently.
This past spring a new young and pretty hot guy started working at my office in the sales department. He seemed really nice and kind of shy at first but warmed up to me pretty quick as I liked him and enjoyed joking around with him. He's about twelve years younger than I am, so I knew right away there would be nothing there other than some office flirting. I have caught him staring at my legs a few times and he's gotten all embarrassed by it. Cute! He often comments on my shoes, I think he has a bit of a shoe fetish and I kind of like teasing him a bit. He's out on the road quite a bit but if I know he'll be at the office I always make sure to wear something he'll notice.
Last weekend a girlfriend of mine who is also going through a divorce asked me if I could help her move some of her stuff out of her old place. I asked my boss whom I've known for twenty years now if I could borrow an old old pick up truck he has but never uses. I've borrowed it many times before, my ex used to love me bringing it home as it's extremely easy to flood and is very loud when it's not starting, we had many adventures in it. Even had to have it towed once because I just couldn't get it going and it really stranded me in a drive through in my office attire but that's a separate story altogether. He keeps it in pretty good shape and maintains it regularly and truth be told for its age is a gem. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know what year it is but I do know it's a dodge. My guess is its probably early eighties or so.
Anyway, on Friday I packed a bag with some jeans and running shoes to change into because I would leave my car at the office and bring home the truck to go to my friends place on Saturday morning. For my workday however I was in a black pencil skirt with a red blouse and some black patent pointy 4.5" stiletto pumps with open sides. Have I mentioned I LOVE heels? About half an hour before I was due to leave the office I ran into Eric (hot young guy) and as usual he fixated a little on my legs and shoes...this got me thinking...hmmm...
I didn't change into my casuals, what I did do however was pretend to go warm up the truck and moved it "closer", closer to Eric's car that is! Then I proceeded to pump the gas like a million times while I pretended to answer emails on my phone until the smell of fuel could make you high. I went back in to the office and walked around where he sits and saw him still working at the desk. I have to admit by this time my mind was racing and I had gotten really horny. I got my stuff ready to go and decided I would give him a show to remember, then proceeded back out to the truck where I sat for about twenty minutes until he came out. When he walked close enough I turned the key with no results. I gave it a few pumps and put on my best confused look and tried again this time pumping the gas while turning the key. He was watching intently from beside his car now. The damn truck started but was running pretty rough, so I proceeded to pump it really fast and it died again. Then I just tried a few more times with no results before he walked over...he couldn't even speak he was so nervous, his voice was crackling all over the place. I told him I was having some difficulties and could use his help. He looked at me like never before. I acted really frustrated and in the end pretty much drained the battery trying to turn the truck on. I could tell he was really turned on, why do some men like this so much? In the end he offered to give me a boost but I asked him out for a drink instead and he accepted. We had a fun time out around the corner from the office and then when we came back to the truck he hooked up the cables to boost it and it started almost immediately. I thanked him for his help and for the drinks and with a friendly wave left the parking lot.
On Monday morning he came straight to my desk and asked if I had any more truck trouble and I told him no...I think he thought about it a lot during the weekend and that certainly turns me on. I just don't know what to do from here...

youngpedal
Wall Flower

Re: Why do men like this?

Postby youngpedal » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:45 am

Hi deb. I am one of those young guys. I must admit. Eric Is a lucky guy. Anyway what you have to do from here is so simple. You have found something that he likes and now you have to find a trigger. The topic as a whole is usually a trigger but there are often little things that really excite. For instance for me it is stalling. Others I have spoken too is revving etc. anyway. What you wear and do is subjective to Eric. You will notice differences in his reaction to different things. If I were you I would try different clothing heels to let's say barefoot. Or if you really want to experiment. How about offer to pick him up in the morning ;-). May I ask what car you usually drive ? X

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Deb-in-car wrote:Why do men like this?

Because they're stupid perhaps?
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

flipper_111
Chat Merchant

Postby flipper_111 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:27 pm

dont we all have our hangups?

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:49 pm

flipper_111 wrote:dont we all have our hangups?

OK then, maybe they're not stupid, maybe they're just weirdos....
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

flipper_111
Chat Merchant

Postby flipper_111 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:56 pm

no argument there :-)

everyone is weird except for me - I'm just eccentric :)

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:04 pm

I actually find something rather disturbing about all these posts about "pedal pumping" that have flooded (no pun intended) this part of the forum. What sort of man (other than a potential rapist) would get sexually turned on by seeing women in trouble?

flipper_111
Chat Merchant

Postby flipper_111 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:07 pm

i agree

not troubled with clothing on the other hand........is a definite turn-on :D

lgslate
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby lgslate » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi all :D Yes to some people it is weird,but its just something
About a woman or girl pressing her car pedal with her foot.
It's just the action of her foot going up and down on the pedal,
And the thought that she may catch you watching her.Its
Been a long time since Ive seen it,and would love to again :wink:

filmfreak91
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby filmfreak91 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:38 am

[quote="Deb-in-car"]As I've mentioned before my ex husband used to get really turned on when I had car trouble, it didn't really matter if it was intentionally created or if it was at the most inconvenient of times or places. If I was having trouble starting my car...the topic turned to sex instantly. I've always found it curious and all the exposure to those situations have roused some curiosity in me. It doesn't turn me on to have car trouble but it certainly excites me to turn someone else on by it.
I've been single again now for about two and a half years. I haven't really had a relationship since the divorce, I have dated casually but nothing else, and not really that much. I'm 46 now and I find I just don't feel up to the chore of putting up with what I see as immaturity in the available guys I've met recently.
This past spring a new young and pretty hot guy started working at my office in the sales department. He seemed really nice and kind of shy at first but warmed up to me pretty quick as I liked him and enjoyed joking around with him. He's about twelve years younger than I am, so I knew right away there would be nothing there other than some office flirting. I have caught him staring at my legs a few times and he's gotten all embarrassed by it. Cute! He often comments on my shoes, I think he has a bit of a shoe fetish and I kind of like teasing him a bit. He's out on the road quite a bit but if I know he'll be at the office I always make sure to wear something he'll notice.
Last weekend a girlfriend of mine who is also going through a divorce asked me if I could help her move some of her stuff out of her old place. I asked my boss whom I've known for twenty years now if I could borrow an old old pick up truck he has but never uses. I've borrowed it many times before, my ex used to love me bringing it home as it's extremely easy to flood and is very loud when it's not starting, we had many adventures in it. Even had to have it towed once because I just couldn't get it going and it really stranded me in a drive through in my office attire but that's a separate story altogether. He keeps it in pretty good shape and maintains it regularly and truth be told for its age is a gem. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know what year it is but I do know it's a dodge. My guess is its probably early eighties or so.
Anyway, on Friday I packed a bag with some jeans and running shoes to change into because I would leave my car at the office and bring home the truck to go to my friends place on Saturday morning. For my workday however I was in a black pencil skirt with a red blouse and some black patent pointy 4.5" stiletto pumps with open sides. Have I mentioned I LOVE heels? About half an hour before I was due to leave the office I ran into Eric (hot young guy) and as usual he fixated a little on my legs and shoes...this got me thinking...hmmm...
I didn't change into my casuals, what I did do however was pretend to go warm up the truck and moved it "closer", closer to Eric's car that is! Then I proceeded to pump the gas like a million times while I pretended to answer emails on my phone until the smell of fuel could make you high. I went back in to the office and walked around where he sits and saw him still working at the desk. I have to admit by this time my mind was racing and I had gotten really horny. I got my stuff ready to go and decided I would give him a show to remember, then proceeded back out to the truck where I sat for about twenty minutes until he came out. When he walked close enough I turned the key with no results. I gave it a few pumps and put on my best confused look and tried again this time pumping the gas while turning the key. He was watching intently from beside his car now. The damn truck started but was running pretty rough, so I proceeded to pump it really fast and it died again. Then I just tried a few more times with no results before he walked over...he couldn't even speak he was so nervous, his voice was crackling all over the place. I told him I was having some difficulties and could use his help. He looked at me like never before. I acted really frustrated and in the end pretty much drained the battery trying to turn the truck on. I could tell he was really turned on, why do some men like this so much? In the end he offered to give me a boost but I asked him out for a drink instead and he accepted. We had a fun time out around the corner from the office and then when we came back to the truck he hooked up the cables to boost it and it started almost immediately. I thanked him for his help and for the drinks and with a friendly wave left the parking lot.
On Monday morning he came straight to my desk and asked if I had any more truck trouble and I told him no...I think he thought about it a lot during the weekend and that certainly turns me on. I just don't know what to do from here...[Hello. I would love to chat with you. I have had this fetish since I was about six years old. It's nice to talk to someone who is familiar with it. I have never had a live experience of a woman trying to start her car while pumping the accelerator, but I have been on numerous Pedal Pumping sites. When I was a kid, I would watch a lot of made for TV movies, especially on Lifetime, that featured a lot of women having car trouble, and then proceeded to pump the gas. It pretty much became a cliche within those made for TV movies. I've always found it really sexy. I usually like to see a woman in just jeans, a t-shirt, and brown rainbow sandals, and/or my FAVORITE, open-toed Steve Madden Platform shoes. Another out I like to see women in is a black business suit, like with slacks, a white blouse, blazer, and some open-toed platform shoes. I do like to see women pedal pumping in a manual stick shift Honda Civic. I love to see them work that clutch. I love them bouncing up and down on the seat., and leg-bobbing. Let me know what you think. Would love to hear from you./quote]

filmfreak91
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby filmfreak91 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:39 am

Deb-in-car wrote:As I've mentioned before my ex husband used to get really turned on when I had car trouble, it didn't really matter if it was intentionally created or if it was at the most inconvenient of times or places. If I was having trouble starting my car...the topic turned to sex instantly. I've always found it curious and all the exposure to those situations have roused some curiosity in me. It doesn't turn me on to have car trouble but it certainly excites me to turn someone else on by it.
On Monday morning he came straight to my desk and asked if I had any more truck trouble and I told him no...I think he thought about it a lot during the weekend and that certainly turns me on. I just don't know what to do from here...

Hello. I would love to chat with you. I have had this fetish since I was about six years old. It's nice to talk to someone who is familiar with it. I have never had a live experience of a woman trying to start her car while pumping the accelerator, but I have been on numerous Pedal Pumping sites. When I was a kid, I would watch a lot of made for TV movies, especially on Lifetime, that featured a lot of women having car trouble, and then proceeded to pump the gas. It pretty much became a cliche within those made for TV movies. I've always found it really sexy. I usually like to see a woman in just jeans, a t-shirt, and brown rainbow sandals, and/or my FAVORITE, open-toed Steve Madden Platform shoes. Another out I like to see women in is a black business suit, like with slacks, a white blouse, blazer, and some open-toed platform shoes. I do like to see women pedal pumping in a manual stick shift Honda Civic. I love to see them work that clutch. I love them bouncing up and down on the seat., and leg-bobbing. Let me know what you think. Would love to hear from you.

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:31 am

Hi

As I previously told in an other topic, I have been fetish for 40 years ago with my mother and her little car in cold morning ; and after the same with my wife (one day I was hidden to see and ear her hardstarting !).
And until 2 years ago, I thought to be alone in the world with this fetish.

Personnaly I think this fetish is a bit complex :

Indeed it is not only men glancing women .... but women who like this herselves and men who likes wake up old craps (myself for exemple when I was starting an old car in the past).

So we could imagine several different reasons for this hobby:
- erotic sensation with foot on the pedal
- women in distress
- at opposite, dominating women when they rev or drive strongly with heels
- sensation to wake up an old crap which seems to be an human
- specific sensation with a boy and his mother (often the beginning for men)

Don't hesitate to discuss or criticize my point of view !

regards
With my first old car: the engine was so long to warm up, the gaz tank was so little and the property of my parents was so large that I never reached the exit portal ...

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:15 pm

mazzoni wrote:wake up an old crap

After eating a large quantity of prunes perhaps?

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:53 am

Hello

my english is very poor, so the expression was probably not the best !

I write again the sentence to reech better my meaning :

I like .."sensations to wake up an old scrap heap which seems to be an human" ...

I like seeing woman to do this but I like do it myself (waking up a badly sleeping old car )

regards
With my first old car: the engine was so long to warm up, the gaz tank was so little and the property of my parents was so large that I never reached the exit portal ...

stephaniewoi
Mahatma

Postby stephaniewoi » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:32 pm

franfran wrote:
mazzoni wrote:wake up an old crap

After eating a large quantity of prunes perhaps?

Fran fran don't be so mean about the lack of perfect English...

My point of view...it's obvious this is a fetish with many men, and perhaps some women, but old "craps" , prune or no prunes, or scrap heaps or don't do anything for me. I am not interested in old "crap". On the other hand driving a stylish, powerful, expensive modern car (that works flawlessly) can quite a turn on for me.

Return to “Motoring”