Giving a Co-Worker a ride to work

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

lynnsclunker
Wet behind the ears

Giving a Co-Worker a ride to work

Postby lynnsclunker » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 pm

It was going to be a great day after all the weatherman said the clouds should be gone buy lunch time. It was about 7:30 when my phone started to ring, Oh No, I thought It was bad news but the caller ID said it was Sarah from work. "Hello" I said into the phone "Good Morning Lynn Its Me Sarah how are you this morning?" "Good" I replied, "My car is in the repair shop longer than I expected and I was wondering If i can grab a ride to the shop on your way in to work?", I took a chance and gave you a call to see if you can give me a ride. Why sure Sarah I am leaving for work soon and I will toot the horn when I am in front of your house". "Thank You Lynn-". "Your Welcome Sarah. I will see you in a few minutes". Hanging up the phone It was time to put it into high gear and speed up the dressing process. Opening my lingerie drawer I pulled out a new pair of Hanes, Silk Reflections, off black, sheer to waist pantyhose and proceeded to slide them up my silky smooth legs. After fitting them so perfectly and admiring myself in the mirror I do have some of the most hottest legs just wait till the brass gets a look at me or shall I say them. I pulled my pantyhose on and made sure the line across the front of my freshly painted Red toes were picture perfect, pulling them up tight I just love the way the Hanes Silk Reflections pantyhose hug my body. I looked as good as ever today, HOT & SPECIAL was the way I felt and looked as I proceeded to put my Black skirt with matching jacket on. I had an important meeting with the top brass and my appearance as well as my presentation both needed to be in top order. I buttoned my blouse and unbuttoned on of the top buttons to most definitely distract the top brass. I fixed my skirt to make sure the slit was perfectly in the front. A little fragrance for the day Opium my favorite and I am sure the brass will be drawn back. Gee I don't think my strappy shoes will do if it is raining I don't want to get my stockings wet I have to look perfect. A look out the window and It doesn't look like it is still raining and they say it will clear so my strappy stiletto sandals will do, I have a certain pair for days like today they are Black to show my toes and the spike heels are 3 1/2 in tall and they sure adds to my 5 9 figure already. I love the way heels sound they are so mesmerizing they hold every guys attention until you stop walking or get out of hearing range. I love the way the way my legs sound when the silk of my stockings glide together mixed with the sound of my heels clicking in rhythm as I walk across a floor or as I am pumping a gas pedal. Shivers and more, A last look in the mirror and Its time for the road. A Last much needed sip of coffee and puff from my cigarette as I head for the door the echo of my heels as I am walking is making me feel oooohh so good I will have their undivided attention today. I grab my purse and pray the car doesn't give me any trouble due to the wet rainy weather. It looks like we had some rain over the night the driveway is clean and the ground is still very wet. It looks like maybe just a light drizzle as I pop up my umbrella and head for the Oldsmobile. I have owned my car since it was new, its a 1984 Oldsmobile delta 88 with tan soft leather interior and I love everything about it, especially when it gives me problems but that is a whole other story. I will say I love the way the gas pedal feels against my stocking foot, it is so big and shiny. The way it sounds when I have to repeatedly pump it to start when it is giving me problems. It is the ultimate tingling feeling to me between the legs. I cant get enough sometimes...

As I am walking to my car I feel the cool morning air finding its way under my skirt up my pantyhose covered legs, I thought to myself did I forget something??. As I reached my car I opened the door and put my stuff in the back and got in my car. I fixed my skirt to make sure that it would not be wrinkled. I adjusted myself in the seat and check all the mirrors. I looked at myself with confidence and inserted the key into the ignition as I lifted my right foot towards the gas pedal iI thought maybe because of the rain I should give it 4 or 5 pumps instead of the usual 2 pumps due to the wet weather, As I was turning the key to the on position I was just completing my usual 2 pumps of the gas pedal and while admiring how sexy my foot looked I pumped the gas pedal 2 more times a little harder than usual to make sure the choke was set. I finished turning the key to start the car and hearing the starter kick in and the motor start to crank for I wondered why it was cranking a little longer than it normally does and as I released the key as I took a hard stab at the gas pedal. Uuuh? I think to myself Just wet. Two light pumps as I hit the key again and push the gas pedal 1/2 way to the floor.I held the key on a little longer than usual what could be wrong with my car I released the key but held the gas pedal firmly almost to the floor. What's wrong? not today. Pleeeeeeease, Sarah needs a ride its not a day to make me late I really don't have any extra time for this I need to get going. Being in total disbelief looking through the steering wheel at my foot holding the gas pedal partially to the floor I instantly hit the key again and pushed the big chrome gas pedal the rest of the way to the floor. Err-Err-Err-⁢pump pump pump now flooring the gas pedal while cranking Err- Sputter & I Release the gas pedal from floor and push 1/4 way down sputter-sputter-crank-errr-eeerrrrr-sputter-Err-Errr-Errrr, i release the key still Nothing. Why? Whats Wrong?/ I am Speechless and do not understand, Two More Pumps hoping not to flood the engine I immediately turn the key again and try to start the car. Being careful not to pump to much gas into the engine I hold the gas pedal to the floor as hard as I can. Eeerrrrr-Errrr-Sputter-Sputter-sputter-Sputter-Errr-Errrr flooring the Big chrome Gas Pedal with all my might "Please Start!" I said out loud Sputter-Crank-Errr-Errr-bang-Sputter Ohhhh What was that as I released the key. I never heard that bang sound before. As I give the starter a break I notice that my foot feels so good in my shoe that the silk of my stockings is causing me to grip my shoe with my toes as I pump the pedal. My shoe only has a small strap across the back of the ankle I leaned up and repositioned the strap on the back of my ankle. With that I could hear my cell phone ringing. Letting my foot off the gas pedal I fumbled through my bag for my phone. To Be Continued

Lynn

medicaldan
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Giving a Co-Worker a ride to work

Postby medicaldan » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Great story Lynn,

I do love reading your stories... wonderful.

If think, that you should try find an old volvo from the late 60's (volvo amazon) that would be fantastic for you with a long shaking gearstick as you are trying to start the old car... (and I would certainly not mind beeing your passenger..) I don't think matt would say no either.

Waiting for your next story!

regards from Daniel

mattlovescars

Postby mattlovescars » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:38 pm

dan, your quite right i wouldnt say no to being next to lynn with her car troubles.

Matt

lynnsclunker
Wet behind the ears

Postby lynnsclunker » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:14 pm

mattlovescars wrote:dan, your quite right i wouldnt say no to being next to lynn with her car troubles.

Matt

Thanks so much Dan and Matt :wink:

lynnsclunker
Wet behind the ears

Postby lynnsclunker » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Continued:

Finally finding my phone I flipped it open and said, "Hello" "Hi Lynn" Sarah replied. I told Sarah "I am just walking to my car I will see you in a few minutes." <Pause> "No problem, Thank you. The phone just rang a few times I thought you might have forgot about me or you might be having some trouble with your own car?" Pumping the gas pedal a few times while I was on the phone. I responded " I wouldn't forget about you Sarah, Let me go I am getting in my car Bye-Bye" <pause> "Bye Bye Lynn, see you in a minute." As fast as I could close my phone I was thrusting my right foot so hard to the floor I thought I had dented the floor beneath the gas pedal. Please start for me, I am going to be late. I released the gas pedal from the floor and turned the key. Errrrrr Errrrrr Errrrrrr pushing the Oldsmobiles's big gas pedal to the floor and then holding the gas pedal to the floor with all my might Eeerrrrrr Errrrr ErrrChuggrrrrrr Vroom Sputter Sputter Errrrr Errrrr I sat forward to make sure the gas pedal was to the floor, Now pumping the gas pedal while only letting it come off the floor ever so slightly before using all my leg muscles to thrust it back to the floor. Eerrrrrr Eeerrrrrrr Vroooom Sputter Sputter Chugg Chugg Please please start for me Errrr Errrr Chugg Chugg Errrr Errrr Chuggg Chuggg while flooring it I am hearing the motor come to life with rich thick black smoke starting to come from the tail pipe. I then started to pump it as hard as I could Vroochuggrroooommm Sputter Vroooooom Vroooom Pumping it to clear the engine and the smoke from the air With a sigh of relief I said out loud "Thats my girl!" now stroking the big gas pedal in the Oldsmobile Revving the motor to keep it cleaned out as well as keeping it running, I thought to myself I can Relax now that the car was running so I sat back in the seat and pulled my left leg up to the front of the seat so I could grab my purse. I reached down between my legs on the floor and from my purse I pulled out my cigarette case. I might as well have a cigarette while I let it warm up. I pulled open the ash tray and pulled a cigarette from the pack and placing it between my perfectly lined Red colored lipstick lips. While keeping the motor revved up the roar of the motor was like music to my ears. I continually pumped the gas pedal to make sure I still had control of the Oldsmobile's motor. I leaned up and pushed in the cigarette lighter and when I did the car sputtered and started to stall. I lunged at the gas pedal and pumped the pedal so fast to try to keep the motor alive that the pedal was bouncing off the bottom of my shoe and then the floor. I was frantic pumping it so fast, Sputter Sputter I was desperate to keep the car running "Please Please not now" I shouted Chugg Chugg as I floored the gas pedal of the Oldsmobile the motor made one last ditch effort to keep running please I lifted my heel off the floor and pumped and pushed the pedal to the floor with my toes as fast and as hard as I could causing the strap to come off the heel of my foot."NO NO" Vroom Cough Vroom Cough Sputter Sputter Pump Pump Flooring the gas pedal Sputter Sputter now slamming the pedal to floor, Cough Sputter Sputter <SILENCE>. My foot still holding the big gas pedal to the floor I immediately reached for the key and hit the starter. My Foot started to pump the pedal trying to revive the Oldsmobile "Please start for me" My shoe was slapping off the bottom of my heel as I pumped the gas pedal vigorously. Finally I slammed the pedal to the floor almost pushing my painted toes through the straps on the front of my shoe, the motor then started to roar to life I pulled myself up by the steering wheel and with all my body muscles and might pushed the gas pedal to the floor. I could hear it sputtering, but just not catching all the way "Please Please come on start I have to go I am going to be late." I could hear it roaring to life even more and I could see black smoke starting to come out of the back of the car. I continued to hold the pedal as firmly to the floor as I could The motor was coming alive Vroochuggooommm vroom Vrooooom Vroooom Vroom I feathered the gas pedal and listen to the motor as it roared to life and was now running again. Thankfully and with that the lighter popped out and startled me I grasped the lighter and lit my cigarette and when I was done with the lighter I did not push it all the way back in. I could feel that something with my stockings was not right and they needed to be pulled up due to all the pumping I had to do to get the Oldsmobile started. I reached down my silky leg for my right foot and while keeping the motor revved I started to pull up my Hanes Silk Reflections Pantyhose up on my right leg. I shifted and pulled up my left leg also. I fixed my skirt too due to all the pumping my leg had to do and if i was to pull up on Sarah that way I am sure she would wonder what I was doing in my car? I let some pressure off the Oldsmobile's big gas pedal and let the cars engine slowly come to an idle. I lifted my right foot off the gas pedal and placed it over the brake and noticed that my strap had fallen off my heel again and was now dangling. I pushed the brake pedal and pulled the car into reverse and started to back out of the driveway. I gently pressed the big gas pedal of the Oldsmobile and the car started to move in reverse. I thought the car felt like it was going to die, so I feathered the pedal and the car shot backwards. I made it out of the driveway and into the street using my right foot on the brake. I pulled the gear selector from reverse to drive and with that, the lights on the dashboard came on and the motor stopped running. Terrified I reached for the key and pushing the gas pedal to the floor and put my left foot on the brake. I nervously turned the key and nothing I tried again with a few pumps of the gas pedal still not even a sound. I noticed the gear selector was in Drive I quickly shifted to Neutral and with the next turn of the key the Oldsmobile started to Crank now holding the gas pedal all the way to the floor with my shoe half off due to the strap coming off the heel of my foot the motor started to come to life after a good 10 seconds of cranking and holding the gas pedal to the floor. I slowly lifted my foot off the floor once the motor came to life. I pulled the gear selector into drive took my left foot off the brake and away I drove. I floored the gas pedal all the way to the floor for as far as I could going down the street. I used my left foot for the brake so I did not have to take my right foot completely off the gas pedal. As I approached the stop sign I signaled for a Left turn at the stop sign. Up the hill it was a long steep hill. I looked and saw no other vehicles were coming so I released my left foot from the brake and pressed the gas pedal and away I went. Once I had the car going straight up the hill is when I floored the gas pedal as hard as I could to clean it out, it was a 45 mph zone and I would do my best not to go over 65. I floored the Oldsmobile’s Big Chrome Gas Pedal with all my might all the way up the hill for as long as I could, I was approaching 35mph when I noticed my toes were straining I was pushing the pedal so hard as the motor reached full rpm I noticed a small puff of grayish~black smoke coming from the exhaust I pushed the Oldsmobile's gas pedal even harder to get every bit out of the car. As the car shifted gears, I kept my foot to the floor as hard as I could. Seeing the stop sign growing near I checked my speed 68 Almost a record. I lifted my foot from the gas pedal and came to the stop sign with the car running smoother. I sighed in relief and started my right turn when the car started to sputter I feathered the gas pedal with a few quick pumps and held the pedal firmly about half way to the floor and the Oldsmobile roared down the street. Sarah's House was a few minutes away and I was a little late so I needed to step it up so I drove just a little faster. Cautiously using both feet to operate the pedals just in case the Oldsmobiles started to die I could pump the gas pedal to keep the motor running.

I was approaching Sarah's house when I checked myself to make sure I was appropriate, only the strap around the back of my heel was still down but my skirt was in place and my pantyhose felt perfect and my suit jacket and blouse were just perfect. I could see Sarah waiting in front of her house. As I approached him standing on the curb using my left foot on the brake and my right foot on the Oldsmobile's gas pedal, just keeping ever so slight pressure on the gas pedal, I did not want the car to die even though it had ran well all the way over since I really left my house. Sarah opened the door and she proceeded to get in. I said cheerfully "Good Morning!" She replied with "It's great to see you Lynn you do not know how much I appreciate this." "No problem I replied She shut the door to the car carefully and I looked over my shoulder to see if any other cars were coming so we could be on our way I lifted my left foot of the brake and rolled forward but had to wait for a couple of cars to go by and then it was our turn to go. I lifted my left foot off the brake again but this time pressed the gas pedal down and the car chugged I was jolted, I feathered the gas pedal but the car seemed to not respond but start to roll backwards as I pushed the gas pedal down further the car grew silent. Oh no!! I pumped the gas pedal hard two very quick times but to no avail the car was still silent... My foot was holding the gas pedal to the floor... Sarah was looking down at my Red painted toenails being shined upon through the off black Hanes Silk Reflections Sheer to toe pantyhose, pressing the gas pedal firmly to the floor.
I reached for the key........................... :(

medicaldan
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby medicaldan » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:31 pm

WOW Lynn,

So lovely story, I have to say I think most men would fall in love whith a woman like you,,, stories like yours is just what we want read. So fantastic... Waiting for your next posting! :)

Sorry Lynn (I just have to write this to you), I just found som nice links while browsing the internet, don't no the owners of these 2 cars, but I do think that those sexy seats would fit you perfectly for cranking and bouncing...:-)

http://www.garaget.org/?car=50341&image=598398

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3089/2802906526_7e8ea84350.jpg?v=0

Maybe one day during the spring/sommer I buy a couple of old volvos, and maybe in the future if possible some people could get together from different places on on the planet and have a "cranking weekend"... who knows?

medicaldan
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby medicaldan » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:32 pm

WOW Lynn,

So lovely story, I have to say I think most men would fall in love whith a woman like you,,, stories like yours is just what we want read. So fantastic... Waiting for your next posting! :)

Sorry Lynn (I just have to write this to you), I just found som nice links while browsing the internet, don't no the owners of these 2 cars, but I do think that those sexy seats would fit you perfectly for cranking and bouncing...:-)

http://www.garaget.org/?car=50341&image=598398

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3089/2802906526_7e8ea84350.jpg?v=0

Maybe one day during the spring/sommer I buy a couple of old volvos, and maybe in the future if possible some people could get together from different places on on the planet and have a "cranking weekend"... who knows?

lynnsclunker
Wet behind the ears

Postby lynnsclunker » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:28 pm

The conclusion:

Silence grew in the car as my heart was skipping beats. I could feel the muscles in my leg as I held the big gas pedal of the Oldsmobile as hard as I could to the floor with my right foot and held the big car from rolling backwards with my left, I did not hear a sound as my hand reached the key all I was focused on was the sound the motor was going to make as I turned the key. Errrr Errrrrr Spitt sputter Errrrr Errrrrr Err ErSpit Sputter Chugg. I could not hold the gas pedal to the floor any harder than I was, I needed my heart to start beating just as much as I needed the car to start, I would not let the pedal up and all the sounds the car was making were not what I wanted to hear, Errr Errrr Errrrr Err Errrrrrr Chugg Chugg Sputter Spitter Sput chugg Err Err Chugg ... Silence once again. I released the gas pedal from the floor but I was so furious with the car I slammed it back to the floor and pumped the big gas pedal three more times as hard as I could hoping that it would maybe help my situation. I glanced over at Sarah and she was still mesmerized with my foot. "What am I going to do now? I cant believe this is happening to me today, Why Me? I am sorry Sarah." As I turned my attention towards Sarah she was just taking her eyes off my of my legs and feet. "Ummmmm I uh Don't umm know? Oh I Uhhh am ummm..." "What should I do?" I asked Trembling Sarah replied. I umm, you have such great umm luck with ahhh cars as I do. Well if we can get your car started we can get mine at the repair shop and I will give you a ride and they can look at your car. I extended my leg and positioned my foot over the gas pedal and when I did that I noticed Sarah's eyes shift with my leg foot. I pushed the pedal to the floor as I turned the key "please start" I begged the car. Errrr Errr Pump Pump Errr Errr Errr Flooring Pump Pump my shoe slapping the bottom of my foot Chugg Flooring Sputter Chugg Flooring Harder Sputter Revvvv Chugg Pump Pump Slamming The big pedal to the floor errrr errr Chuggg sputter pumping short but hard pumps revv flooring the pedal harder revvv revvvvvvv chugg pop pump pump pump as fast as I could, pop chugggg flooring now as hard as I can Here it comes Please Please Revvvv Flooring as hard as I can not to break anything Revvvvvvv Revvvvvvvv finally my heart started to beat as the Oldsmobile's motor started roaring to life holding the big gas pedal to the floor the motor was now revving Sarah was looking at my off black Hanes Sheer reflections pantyhose covered fully extended leg with my red painted toe nails slowing letting the gas pedal rise from the floor I could hear the motor revving like never before. Black smoke billowing out from the tailpipe and my heart starting to race as fast as the engine was revving, I did notice Sarah was fixed on my foot once again, "Finally" I said "I think it is because of the last nights rain probably a little damp." I continuously revved the engine by pumping the gas pedal at least 3/4 of the way to the floor with each rev to make sure the engine was fully cleaned out and ready to roll. I leaned up to fix the strap on my right shoe not lifting my foot from the pedal when I felt the motor start to quit I immediately pushed the pedal to the floor "No you don't" the motor roared and billowed more smoke from the tailpipe. "Your car is just like mine was 2 days ago" Sarah said. I replied with " I hope it runs now, I am out of time, I need to get in to the office for my presentation." I was so scared the car was not going to make it I continuously pumped and revved the motor a few times and then gave it one final flooring to clean it out all the way. I eased up off the big chrome gas pedal to bring the engine to an idle. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Sarah was really enjoying what was taking place, but I could really not understand what was going on with my car. As I leaned up to fix the strap of my shoe I wish I had worn my Stiletto pumps at least they stay on, I noticed my toes were starting to hurt from the pumping I had been doing all morning long and the straps around my toes from holding the gas pedal to the floor so instead of fixing the start around my ankle I slowly slid my right foot from my right shoe, and with that I could hear Sarah Gasp for air. I extended my right foot back over the Big chrome gas pedal and pumped the pedal slowly to rev up the motor before I put the gear selector into drive. My stocking foot was just perfectly lit with the morning light shining through the passenger window Sarah sat back in her seat to let the sun shine up the side of my leg My Bright Red Toes looked so good through my off black Hanes sheer reflection sheer to toe pantyhose. I was also starting to enjoy the ride to work. The car seemed to idle a little smoother. I had plenty of gas in the tank I just had just gotten gas two days ago. We were ready to go as I looked over my shoulder I shifted the selector from Neutral to drive. "Here we go" I said

My heart was racing as I held a small amount of pressure on the Oldsmobile's gas pedal. I could feel the look of Sarah's eyes on my leg and foot as I looked over my left shoulder and was waiting for three cars to pass. I then started to signal and proceeded to press the chrome gas pedal of the Oldsmobile down as I simultaneously lifted my left foot from the brake. The car seemed to accelerate but did seem very sluggish. I pressed the pedal down to about 1/2 way when I felt the pickup that my related to the position of the gas pedal. Vrooom Sliding my foot up towards the top of the Chrome gas pedal I could feel Sarah checking out my long slender legs. As I felt the transmission shift I pushed the gas pedal down further to the floor just barely reaching using the top of my foot with my toes to hold the gas pedal down my silky foot was sliding itself up the gas pedal causing me to reach for the floor. I shifted myself up in the seat pulling my left leg up to the side of the door with my heel against the seat and as I reached the floor with the big gas pedal I could feel the car starting to slow, I pushed the gas pedal all the way to the floor "Not again baby " and with that I pumped the Big chrome gas pedal once as HARD as I could and the big Oldsmobile motor responded. "Thats my girl' Ummmm It felt so good, As I looked down I could see my Bright Red toes shining through the sheer stockings being highlighted by the sun stretching for the floor my foot had slid all the way up to the top of the gas pedal, Ummmm it felt so good but Sarah was seeming to enjoy also as she could barely look where we were going. The car shifted into drive as i eased off the pedal just a little bit we were now going 60 I looked over at Sarah and she was as red as my toe nails. I Broke the ice "did you see..." Interrupting Me 'I thought we were going to need a tow truck for your car too." continuing "something you liked?" Sarah was turning now a color redder than I imagined. She replied "Lynn you have some of the best looking legs and feet i have ever seen, and in action they are even more cute." I started to feel my face turning a little color of red also I was not quite expecting her to reply like that. "Thank You Sarah" Smiling "I think your toes are really pretty they... I am sorry, do you think we are going to make it?" I wondered why she changed the subject. Up ahead was our turn I lifted my foot from the gas pedal and we slowed for our turn, I started to turn the wheel to make our turn an noticed the steering was a little harder, I reached for the gas pedal and slowly pushed it down and the car responded i lifted my foot and reached for the brake to finish the turn and as i finished the turn I reached for the gas pedal and as I pushed the pedal down the car did not respond I pushed the gas pedal down further and shouted "Not again' out of the corner of my eye i saw Sarah looking down at my feet on the pedals. As my foot finally reached the floor the car chugged I pumped the big chrome gas pedal as hard as I could once and the Oldsmobile roared to life. Again I thought to myself whats wrong. "I cant understand whats wrong" Sarah looked at me and replied "Its odd sounds like something is wrong with the gas" Looking at Sarah and smiling I replied as I looked at where I was going feeling Oldsmobile roaring down the street. i moved my left foot back to the brake pedal now driving with two feet now so not to let the car die, I said to Sarah "So what is to like about my toes?" Sarah was quiet for a minute and responded with, "They are so perfect they are just the right size for you perfect foot. I think they are perfect now that I have seen them up closer than usual. They are Plain cute" I felt the full color of red push over my face as I rolled up to the traffic light. Nearing Sarah's gas station I reached for my shoe so I could put it back on and Sarah asked " Please leave it" I smiled and looked for the traffic light to change. I shifted up in the seat as the light changed I lifted my left foot of the brake and pushed the gas pedal down and the car started moving forward, within 10 feet my foot felt the car stall and with that I pushed the gas pedal to the floor, "Not this time" I held the big chrome gas pedal top the floor with my stocking foot and the Big Oldsmobile roared to life. As we approached the next traffic light the light started to change color and with that i lifted my right foot off the gas pedal and went for the brake, thoughts of the car stalling being late and others i jabbed the big chrome gas pedal to the floor in the Oldsmobile and we roared through the traffic light as it turned from yellow to red. My stocking foot had slid to the top of the gas pedal and I continued to manhandle the gas pedal down the road. Glancing over at Sarah I had noticed that she was still enjoying all of this and noticed she had crossed her hands on his lap ???... could she I thought to my self... now I slowed to the normal speed of 50 mph as we continued our trek to Sarah's repair center. Thinking to myself that the ride was worth it seeing Sarah as red as my toe polish. I could see her so I played his game. I pushed the pedal for him. She was fixed on my foot all the way to the shop. I was wondering if she was still breathing. It was kind of making me hope the car would die just one more time, running a little late we approached the last block and slowed for the red light. We paused for a moment until traffic started to move, operating the pedals confindently with one foot I lifted my foot from the brake and stepped on the gas. I looked in Sarah's direction and she was looking forward. With that "Stop" she shouted and when she did I turned my attention to the car in front of me which was stopped now, I immediately grabbed the brake as hard as I could and the car came to a sudden stop. I did not notice but Sarah was looking at my fully extended leg on the brake I had not noticed that the car had quit running but realized it when the car moved and my car did not move when I pressed the big chrome gas pedal. "Oh No" I said loudly. I shifted the car into neutral and reached for the key, with my left foot on the brake I turned the key to restart it. "Come on baby please we are so close one more time..." I turned the key all the way and not even a sound from the motor just the thumping of my foot on the floor from the gas pedal. "Thats different" I said, there was not even a noise. I scooted my body forward in the seat and with that my skirt rose and parted at the seam leaving Sarah with the view of a lifetime. I shook the gear selector and tried the key again. Pump Pump Pump nothing the lights were lit on the dashboard of the car my foot was fully floored and the car was not even making an attempt to do anything. I tried again and finally the car began to crank. Pumping and bouncing on the chrome gas pedal in the Oldsmobile as hard as I could with every muscle from my leg all the way up my thigh. "START!! NOW PLEASE!!" I frantically proceeded to hold the pedal as hard as I could cranking the car for what felt like a minute. still nothing. I waited, I released the gas pedal from the floor and turned my attention back to my surroundings as I turned on my hazard lights and with that I could hear car horns starting to be blown, traffic was behind me the light was green and nobody was in front of us. With my off black stocking leg my foot glistining in the sun I pumped the big gas pedal in the Oldsmobile with all my might, almost breaking my foot. I felt this tingle run up my leg and thigh as I turned the key. I could not believe this it was terrible I could hear the Oldsmobiles motor starting to crank and I was holding the gas pedal to the floor when I could feel the motor starting to catch pump pump pump bounce bounce bounce rev rev errr chugg pump pump chugg errrrr flooring as hard as I could vrooom sputter sputter spit pop pump pump sputter errrr vrooom vroooom. "PLEASE START" and with all my body I pushed and pumped the gas pedal to the floor "Come on Please start for mommy" and with that I could feel a tear starting to roll from my eye down my cheek. I would be late what could I do I was devestated I could not be late pump pump pump pump flooring the pedal Vrooom vroooom chugg pump pump chugggg sputter Revvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Revvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv the car now running and my foot was holding the gas pedal to the floor black smoke billowing out of the pipe I was upset and could feel a sense of enjoyment. As I turned to look at Sarah she extended her left hand and reached out and set it on my fully extended off black Hanes pantyhose covored leg.... :twisted:

medicaldan
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby medicaldan » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:48 pm

wonderful story,

I would like everyone to take a look at the website: www.pedalpumpingdreams.co.uk and check their videos, high quality and no membership needed.

/Daniel

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:21 pm

What a load of crap.................
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

floorit4me
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby floorit4me » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Wow!!! :D wished i couldve been a passenger with you ladies---High Heels on the Big style chrome pedals is my weakness---especially flooring it-- :wink: i used to have a Caddy with the Big Chrome pedals--My lady friend always drove--loved to see her flooring it with High Heels on 5-6 inch heels--she wasnt a slow driver either---thank you for letting me post on this---
Jim

lvbrftdrvng
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby lvbrftdrvng » Tue May 10, 2011 2:14 pm

waiting for the whole story ...

Pedalguy7777
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Pedalguy7777 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:46 am

Awesome story girl. Where have you been all my life

Return to “Motoring”