Fetish of cranking my car.

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

chokelovers
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Fetish of cranking my car.

Postby chokelovers » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:51 am

Hi Emma,
Thanks a lot for posting the rest of your sunday morning cold start story !
I can imagine the whole scene and the cranking sound of your old Mazda...
It is claer that he don't like cold damp mornings, luckely you have a good battery.
Are you bouncing a little while pumping the gas pedal ?
Do you like the engine spluttering and shaking as I do ?
Please tell me the end of your story Emma, I'm looking forward teo hear it.
Nath.

lynnlane4
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby lynnlane4 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:57 am

Yes Emma, We would all like to hear the end of the story. Lynn

ErinK1380
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby ErinK1380 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:37 am

Wow I can't believe I am reading this! I always always thought I was alone in this. I have had a thing for shaking and stalling cars my whole life. My car I have now doesn't stall or even take long to start but it shakes like crazy when im stopped at a red light. I love seeing other cars shaking too, I just want to sit in them to see how they feel
My mom had a car that stalled a lot when I was growing up and I loved watching her try and save it before it stalled completely. I don't know if it was the way the car violently shook just before it stopped or if it was her feet pumping the gas to save it. My mom always wore really big socks like slouch socks and all and I loved seeing the way they would shake from the car shaking. I blame that car for me purposely buying a car that shakes and for having a thing with wearing and seeing other girls in big socks haha. I cant believe for 2 seconds I just said all that! I've never told anyone but reading all the earlier stories just made me have to. Im going to crawl in a hole now.........

willys59
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby willys59 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Hi. I'm a male in my mid 50s and for as long as I can remember (around 1960-61) I have had a thing for seeing a woman wearing a slim, wool skirt below the knee, stockings and high heels crank and drive an old manual shift car working the clutch as she changed gears. Growing up my Mother always drove a late model automatic but my Father had an old early 50s car that was 3 on the tree manual which she only used when she had to. In fact, the thought of her driving his car always teriffied me but for some reason I would get excited by the thought of her wearing a slim, wool skirt forcing me too go with her in the old car feeling her leg work the clutch as I sat on her lap. I would love to hear from you what you think. Any stick shift drivers out there? Did your Mom drive a manual? Any pencil skirt lovers?? :D

cem8378
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby cem8378 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:37 pm

I'm also new to cranking and pumping. I haven't always been into this but recently due to some experience with it I have come to enjoy it. My wife has an older car (1986 Chevy Monte Carlo) and recently has had problems with it running rough and stalling and hard starting. Ive been lucky enough to be with her often for these battles she has with the car. I'm 30 from the US lets chat.

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Hello

Excuse me to enter lately in your chat, but I personnaly I am a french man (53 years old) who is completely fetish of cranking old cars.

This fetish began with my mother when I was young 40 years ago: starting her little old Fiat 500 by cold winter morning was like waking up a child who doesn't want to wake up ......

After I have had the same fetish with my wife when she was pumping pedals and pulling choke on her old Peugeot 205; one day I was headen in order to wetch her !

And generally speaking I hate when the woman fails to start ; I am very desapointed and a bit sick; I like when you succeeds to dominate your Bleet

During long time I thought to be alone in the world to have this fetish ....and now I discover there are a lot of women and men who have same hobby.

Your discussion is very interesting and I hope we could chat about this hobby

regards

yann
I
With my first old car: the engine was so long to warm up, the gaz tank was so little and the property of my parents was so large that I never reached the exit portal ...

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Hi chokelovers and 2cvlover

I am very glad that you love and drive 2 CV.

I am french man and as you know probably, 2 CV is one of the main french's symbol.

Could you give us a bit more details with your cars ?

When did you bought it ?
How often do you drive it ?
How are you starting it : with choke ? with pedalpumping ?
Have you started sometimes with handcrank ? perhaps not in the last models

Here in the past, I have very constrasted memories with this car : some 2 CV were very well adjusted without problems and some other were real bitches ...I don't know if it was a problem of managing there or if it was a birth difference !

Personnaly I love the sound and the rusty behavior of this car ..... even she was rusty from the 70's in regards of the Mini or the Renault 5

Regards

yann
With my first old car: the engine was so long to warm up, the gaz tank was so little and the property of my parents was so large that I never reached the exit portal ...

emma90

Postby emma90 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi all!
So nice to read this topic. This is still only place where i can share my things with my old car.. I dont write so good english but i think everyone understand me here:) I like to hear more about everyones cars like what mark and type etc. I still have my lovely old mazda 323. Here is now real winter but my mazda is doing quite well.. I love to start/drive him with winter boots. I feel so proud because i got him started week ago when it was -20c outside! It was real fight but i made it! Car was very hard to drive first 10 minutes but then he warm bit and runs better. I loved when my mazda shakes lot at every traffic light. It feel so good:)

Emma <3

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:14 am

Hi Emma

Thank you for your reply. It is nice to see that some women are a bit fetish with old cars (we often thinks that it is a man hobby ....like for me!).

Could you give us some more details : how long heve you got this car ? Did you have another car before ? Did yout father or mother have got old cars when you were younger ?
And do you use your Mazda every day ? Do you succeed to start regularly ?

Personnaly I remind my mother and my wife in the past struggling against their hard starting cars and pumping at every traffic light at cold to keep their engine in live !

But when I talk about it with them now, they tell me it was a corvee (or a nightmare) and that modern car are obviously ideal; I don't know if behind this, there would have been a bit pleasure for her to coax and dominate her machine !

Endly for myself, I was liking to start and coax their car in the past, sometimes flooding or stalling they delibaretaly; and recently I saw an old Peugeot 205 badly sleeping near my flat : I would have got the keys to try to wake her up myself !

Thanks for your posts and best regards

yann

emma90

Postby emma90 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:11 pm

hi yann!
Thanks for reply. Mazda is my first car. I been driving with him 3 years. I got mazda from my mom. Before she got only one car i remember, ford fiesta from eightees i think. It was real crap car:) I like older cars and i think i am different than all my friends. They dont understand why i dont change newer car.. I dont use my car everyday. My mazda starts normally quite good. Wet weather (0-10c) is worse for him. Very hard to use choke at wet conditions or maybe it is something else that i just dont know.. But these years with him had teach me many starting methods. I even talk to my car and think that will helps:) I love cranking but normally i try to start my mazda because i dont want people staring me. But sometimes when i'm alone i like to play little with my mazda. It is nice to flood him and that shaking when he starts is so nice..

emma

fredcrun
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby fredcrun » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:55 am

Hi Emma
It is interesting to hear your stories. What else do you get up to in your Mazda? You say you like it when you can feel the car shaking. Does your Mazda ever start to judder or shake when moving. My ex partner used to have an old Fiesta which used to struggle in cold weather. She used to stall often due to her clutch control and the engine not running smooth. It would often jerk when moving forward due to the engine spluttering. Do you get this with your Mazda?
Fred

emma90

Postby emma90 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi fred
Thanks for interesting about me and my mazda. It seems you guys really like to hear stories about old cars:)
Well i got lot of other things with mazda than starting. With cold engine is allways hard to accelerate smoothly. If i push too much gas car seems to splutter and shake. Also have to use choke with other hand if you want smooth ride. My biggest problem with driving is hillstarts. I so hate to stop on the hill! These days is little better but first year with mazda was nightnare! I allways stall and got panic at hillstarts. And offcourse he did not start easily when stalls. I feel so shame when cranking car at the hill and other cars honking behind me.. Now i can say that 70% hillstarts i can make properly. I think i can use clutch better when i start driving with little heels. Now i use heelboots at winter allways. Also playing with gaspedal feel so good with heels:)
Well as you can read i really want to share my car experiences here. Before i did not know where i can share my stories. But now i have to go for a ride with my car! I allready feel butterflies at my stomic because now it is +1c outside and mazda has been standing 3 days. Let see what happens. Hope he will start. As i told bedore wet weather is sometimes hard to mazda..

Emma

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi Emma

Your stories about hillstarts are very nice (hard memories with old cold cars !).

Personnaly I remember a story with a friend's mother in hillstart 40 years ago with an old Citroen 2 CV: the handbreak was not efficient and the woman was not able to manage at same time the handbreak, the starter and the choke (with 2 hands only !) and she began to panic earing the engine flooding.

So she preferred to break with the right foot (as usual) and manage starter and choke with hands; but so she had to pump the pedal gas with the left foot, with left leg under right one !
When the engine began to stabilize she took the normal gesture again.
----> Very intersting when you are a young boy on the back seat .....

We often tell about men interested by women with old cars; but personnaly I am a bit fetish with men starting old cars too , as the car would be an human who must be waked up in every situation.

And the ideal : a man who starts her wife's old car every cold morning : at beginning it is a corvee for him but endly he takes pleasure to do it, like a gift to her nice woman !

regards

yann

chokelovers
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby chokelovers » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:26 am

Hi Emma !!!
Nice to read your experiences with your Mazda...it is so good to hear we're not alone liking this. A lot of years ago, I had the chance to start an old Mazda 323 with manual choke in the cold wet winter time, so I know how it feels. The car was not started for more than a week :D The cranking sound was very weak and slow in the beginning, the more I pulled out the choke, it began spluttering and shaking without starting. I pumped the pedal a lot, as it was not my intention the get it started, just enjoy the spluttering and shaking of the engine and also the long gearshift. The battery was in good shape and the car a real turn on. After more then 10 minutes of cranking and pumping and spluttering I was totally wet. :oops:
Do you really get turned on in your Mazda ? Did you ever tried to start it till the battery died ? Please tell me the end of your story the day that you left your Mazda a night on the parking. Thanks, Nathalie

emma90

Postby emma90 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi Nathalie
I feel also very good that i am not alone anymore with this thing. I have been never cranks till battery died as you did. But that sound just like my mazda:) I can tell that sunday story. Thanks for interest all! Well it continues so that i sit very angry in my car and think what to do next. Gas smell inside car and i have to open window to get fresh air. Then i wait something like 3 minutes and i disede to crank mazda with no choke. I did even not touch pedals. I turn key and mazda start again that pure cranking sound "er er er er er er" but then it start show some sign of life! I press gas maybe half and mazda start spluttering. "Yeeeaah now baby!" i keep gas at half and mazda start idling but shakes very much. I got so good feeling that shaking really turned me on. I press more gas and mazda revs for me. I reved car little while. Then i try idle with choke little bit out. Car idling and shake. I just sat and enjoy that. Then i went outside to clean windows. I get back inside and put 1 gear and start driving. Mazda did not accelerate so good. But i got him going. I remember i speak my mazda "thank you baby i know you never let me down and sorry i was angry for you". I got mazda home finally.. What a sunday:)

Emma

Return to “Motoring”