Fetish of cranking my car.

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

denisehornsby
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: Fetish of cranking my car.

Postby denisehornsby » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:55 am

Hi,
I've always had a thing about cars, driving fast and starting them but i do like them to start perhaps with a bit of feminine persuasion-sometimes (i.e a bit of right foot!!) and then to drive hard and fast which makes me feel good and does a bit for my other half Mike. I usually feel quite excited when I'm going out in the evening dressed up and that I am to drive my Merc SL55. especially when I wear my very high heels which Mike finds a turn on. I also enjoy the feeling of the power under my right foot (stiletto heel). It makes me feel powerful ,confident and sexy when I put my foot down especially when some great rock music is playing on the stereo,
regards,
Denise,
PS you are not alone!!!
Last edited by denisehornsby on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

emma90

Postby emma90 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm

missleather2003 wrote:I see nobody has posted on here for quite some time. I'm relatively new although I've been reading some of the posts in this forum for some time and get quite turned on. I too have this rather strange fetish for hard starting cars, especially older cars. I say weird because to me its impossible to explain so I've given up trying and just accept that it can get my <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'>panties</A> extremely wet both watching another woman struggle to get her car started or if my own car does not want to fire up. I've often pulled out the manual choke to flood my car on purpose on many occassions.
would love to chat to some of you like minded women.

Hi,
I love also my old temperamental car. It is mazda 323 from eightees. He is so hard to start specially at wet or frosty mornings. Sometimes i have to be little angry to my mazda than it will start for me. What car you have? Does it sometimes play with you even if you dont do any tricks? i really like that i am not also alone this thing. and i like also when my friends old toyota corolla have some problems. But i think my friend dont like it. So i have not told her my about my fetish:) Emma

missleather2003

Postby missleather2003 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:30 am

Denise, Emma, thank you so much for your interesting responses. Would love to hear more of your experiences Emma with your Mazda. I'm currently driving an old Peugot 306 which yes does play up from time to time, especially if very damp weather or very cold. Would love to hear more about your friends Corolla also.
Janice

emma90

Postby emma90 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi Janice! I must tell what happened yesterday for me. I went shopping at evening. I bough new leather boots and of course i want to test them. I walk to parking area and sit down in my mazda. I change boots and test all pedals. Boots are with low heel and i was so exited. I really want to play little bit with my car. Parking lot was almost empty so i could be myself i think.. I pump gaspedal couple times and pull choke at half. I feel worms at my stomic when i turn key. Mazda act like "ninininininininini prumprummprum" and stalls. I try again "nininininininini prumprumprummprummpruumpruuuum" it stays run hardly even if i pump more gas.. "nice baby stay run for me" i say. I put choke back and car starts ran normal. I put first gear because someone is coming to parking area. New boots are very nice to drive and i think my car like them also.. But we will see.. Cold damp mornings are here. So lots of nice real playing wilth mazda is for sure:) i can write later about my friends corolla. Nice moments with your peugeot! It is sure lovely car. What kinds of shoes you normally use when you driving? Do you talk also you car?
Emma

missleather2003

Postby missleather2003 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Emma, interesting post for me. Pity someone came along, you could have played a little longer. I too love to wear boots and I have quite a large collection.
It's starting to get quite cold here so I'm breaking out more of my leather boots and coats and of course my car can be more stubborn also.
I had to work late on Wednesday and I was last to leave the office. It was about 8 so was just about dark and it was raining quite heavily. I packed away my stuff and as I pulled on my leather coat and buttoned it up I looked out the window at the deserted car park except for my lone car. I suddenly started to get butterflies in my stomach as I thought that maybe I might have a little fun in my car. I pulled up my collar and ran to the car. Rain was running down my coat as I got settled in. Again I became aware of the butterflies in my stomach as I put the keys into the ignition.
Without pulling out the choke or pumping the accelerator I turned the key. She cranked over for a few seconds then offered to start but did not catch. I tried a few times like this but she would fire and offer then revert back to rhythmic cranking, then offer again but engine was not catching. All the time I was saying things like, "c'mon baby, start for me".
After around 8 attempts it would start but quickly stall. I was aware of the rain beating down on the car but apart from that silence other than the creaking of my coat . Now I pull the choke all the way out and pump her hard for around 30 secs. I turn the key again, she offers to start for a few seconds then back to the lovely rhythmic cranking. I pump some more, aware of my heightened feeling of excitement........"come on, errrr errrrr errrrr errrrr errrrr errrr......pump pump......errrr errrr errrr. "F*** sake, COME ON START" I shout. I smell petrol.

Janice

NoPlanB
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby NoPlanB » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:50 am

Hi Janice

Very interesting post! What happened next?

A

denisehornsby

Postby denisehornsby » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Hi,
Got into my SL55 the other day dressed up to go out with friends on a hen night.It did not want to start. On modern cars with fuel injection and a supercharger as I think mine has there is no choke. It seemed to turn over reluctantly when I turned the key so I pressed the gas pedal a bit more. This seemed to help. After four or five attempts and finally with my foot hard down on the pedal it started. I think the battery might have been a bit low as it had been standing a while,
Denise

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:46 pm

denisehornsby wrote:Hi,
Got into my SL55 the other day dressed up to go out with friends on a hen night.It did not want to start. On modern cars with fuel injection and a supercharger as I think mine has there is no choke. It seemed to turn over reluctantly when I turned the key so I pressed the gas pedal a bit more. This seemed to help. After four or five attempts and finally with my foot hard down on the pedal it started. I think the battery might have been a bit low as it had been standing a while,
Denise

hi denise, must have been tricky cranking the car in high heels, hope your feet didnt hurt afterwards!

Louise

denisehornsby

Postby denisehornsby » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Hi,
How did you know I was wearing high heels? I didn't say!! As a matter of fact I was, a pair of high stiletto sandals with ankle straps and a peep toe if you are interested. As for your question, No. Driving and starting my car which nearly always starts 1st go doesn't hurt my feet. (funny question!)How would it do that? I don't generally pump the gas pedal anyway when cranking as my car is fuel injected but may press the gas pedal hard down to put more fuel in to the engine to help with a difficult start occasionally. (i.e. if its been standing some weeks)
regards, Denise

oaxacasam
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby oaxacasam » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:05 pm

I think I posted on another thread but I don't know where it is. Ever since I was 3-4 I have been excited to a frenzy by the sound of cranking cars. The first time was with my mother in the garage when she was trying to start a 40s Buick. I had many intense experiences around this all during childhood. Today I'm glad to see I'm not alone, and there are many stories and videos _!

emma90

Postby emma90 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Hi !
First thanks to Janice for that nice story..
Once again sorry if my english is worse but i just have to share one nice moment i have last weekend.

It was saturday and i went to the city with my mazda. I went to disco with my friends and drink few drinks so i have to leave my car there. Sunday afternoon i went to pick up my car with my friend. Mazda was still frosty after cold night. My friend was hurry so she have to leave me there by myself.. Lucky me i think. Because i want to start my car with no other watching. Parking lot was quite empty only few other cars there. How it will start this time i think.. i dont wanna play this time so much. I open the door and sat in car. Put key to ignition. I pull choke full on. Pump three times. Then i turn key to start... And what!? Only cranking sound. No spluttering or nothing! I got nervous. Because normally he says something. I try again something like 15 seconds.. Still nothing. I say "now what? Are you angry that i left you there alone at night??" I pump more gas 5 times and try again..

lynnlane4
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby lynnlane4 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm new to this site but have read all the post on difficulty in cranking old cars. I would like to hear more about this topic.

youngpedal
Wall Flower

Postby youngpedal » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Hi lynnlane. What would you like to chat about. X

chokelovers
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby chokelovers » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Hi Emma!
Very exciting your story with your cold Mazda on sunday... :lol:
Can you please tell us the rest of the story, as I think it was not finished ???
Thanks, Nathalie

emma90

Postby emma90 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi Nathalie!
Yes i can tell you the rest of that story..
That sunday was real fight with my mazda...
I then continue cranking really long times and same time i pump lot of gas but mazda give just no sign of getting started. I really get litlle bit angry to him and hit the steering wheel couple times. I said "now start for mommy or i will never drive you again.." that was same what my mom said to him when she got problems with it. And what?? That really seems to help. Next long cranking he sounds like "err err err err err rrr rrr prut prut prut prut prut".. Idle was bad and i have to pump lot of to get him stay alive. But.. I stall him. Now what the heck i think. I start to talk him again "mommy dont like this. Now be a nice boy. I love you but dont be so hard for me.." I turn key again. "er er er er er er er er er er err err" and again and again.. No life. I hit steering wheel and shout him "START NOW!!"

Return to “Motoring”