Driving In High Heels

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

spikeheelhoney
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Driving In High Heels

Postby spikeheelhoney » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:25 pm

I drive in high heels all the time. I don't have any problems but last week someone told me that if you're involved in an incident..or accident...and your stiletto heels are higher than 5" you're guilty of 'dangerous driving'....

..Has anyone else heard of this...and how many of you other girls drive in stiletto heels?
"The shorter my skirt - the higher my heels!!!!"

Jenny G
Just warming up

Re: Driving In High Heels

Postby Jenny G » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Hi,
I always wear high heels, almost always stilettos and mostly between 4" and 5". I've always (15 yrs-ish) driven in my heels and have never given it a second thought. It has never felt dangerous and I have always been in control. I occasionally drive long distances in heels, which is easy as your foot is set at the same angle for a long period, but mostly drive around town on a daily basis.
Hope this helps,
Jen

Pamb

Postby Pamb » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Hi, I usually drive in boots sometimes with a 3 or 4 inch heel - I've never had a problem either - I don't think it makes any difference really. I know some people drive barefoot, I would say that is probably a lot more dangerous.
Pam

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:20 pm

spikeheelhoney wrote:I drive in high heels all the time. I don't have any problems but last week someone told me that if you're involved in an incident..or accident...and your stiletto heels are higher than 5" you're guilty of 'dangerous driving'....

..Has anyone else heard of this...and how many of you other girls drive in stiletto heels?

It's not an automatic assumption but driving in very high heels would add weight to any charge of dangerous driving or driving without due care and attention.

Surrey Girl
Just warming up

Postby Surrey Girl » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:07 am

I think this is a common misunderstanding.

I think that if you are involved in an accident then the police will investigate the circumstances of that accident, and if you were wearing unusually high heels (or high heels at all, in fact... or if you were barefoot) then they would take that into consideration and make a decision as to whether or not that could have contributed to the accident. And if it did then you could, conceivably, be prosecuted for something like "driving without due care and attention".

I am fairly certain that there is not a specific law outlawing the driving of a motor vehicle in heels of any particular height... not even our government it that anal!!!

But frankly my dear, what are you doing in heels higher than 5" anyway! If I wore 5" heels, I would have to be on tippie toe!!!!
Grammar and punctuation.
It is knowing the difference between...
"I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse"
and...
"I helped my uncle jack off a horse"

spikeheelhoney

Postby spikeheelhoney » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:26 am

Rebecca Pennington wrote:I think this is a common misunderstanding.

I think that if you are involved in an accident then the police will investigate the circumstances of that accident, and if you were wearing unusually high heels (or high heels at all, in fact... or if you were barefoot) then they would take that into consideration and make a decision as to whether or not that could have contributed to the accident. And if it did then you could, conceivably, be prosecuted for something like "driving without due care and attention".

I am fairly certain that there is not a specific law outlawing the driving of a motor vehicle in heels of any particular height... not even our government it that <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/default.php/cPath/23_64_255' target='_blank'>Anal</A>!!!

But frankly my dear, what are you doing in heels higher than 5" anyway! If I wore 5" heels, I would have to be on tippie toe!!!!

Thanks for this. I've taken a longer look on the 'Web - and yes - our Laws are different. Driving in high heels or barefoot is illegal in many parts of the United States and Canada - and other countries too - but not here.

As for 5" heels and higher? Well - I model Fetish high heels for a living - so I often wear 5" or 5.5" heels during the day - work or pleasure. For modelling, anything up to 8" is normal - but NOT for driving!! I'm equally at home in heels or flats for that.
"The shorter my skirt - the higher my heels!!!!"

Beewalker
M'Lady

Postby Beewalker » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:44 am

:D

Only idiots drive in high heels...

Good drivers either use alternative shoes, or bare feet..

NO ifs or buts about it.
Why was my signature deleted ~ what is wrong with this statement:

"I am not now, and have never been, a member of any "hate" group - not here on FF, nor elsewhere." ???

heel-lover-M

Postby heel-lover-M » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Beewalker wrote::D

Only idiots drive in high heels...

Good drivers either use alternative shoes, or bare feet..

NO ifs or buts about it.
Why idiots? I know many ladies who drive in high heels with no problem

sparklypickle
Just warming up

Postby sparklypickle » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:32 pm

I wish I could drive in high heels, but then again, I wish I could drive without the aid of my partners voice, and I wish I could walk in high heels...I know people who can do all three though!
"Magic is the first and last religion of the world. It has the power to make us whole, to open our eyes to the Dominions and return us to ourselves"~ Clive Barker (Imajica)

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:38 am

No problem in 4" high ones here and I am male, been doing it for years, ever since I had an ankle break.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:37 pm

I think its very wonderful to see a lady driving in high heels----but here in the states its not a common site ----It also is sexy to see her in high heels on the pedals--just wanted to add my comments--thank you for letting me post here--have a great weekend--
Jim

bigwillie
Half blood

Postby bigwillie » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:51 pm

i would rather see someone wearing heels driving as someone texting on a cell phone while driving

chokelover
Wet behind the ears

Postby chokelover » Tue May 04, 2010 7:45 am

Hi,
I don't have a problem driving in high heels, but I don't do it very often.
I love to see some girl/women cranking/pumping a car in high heels !!
Nathalie

MargaretRyan

Postby MargaretRyan » Tue May 04, 2010 7:56 am

Yes, Nathalie, I much perfer to watch other women crank and pump in high heals. For one thing I don't want to destroy a heal as has happened. BTW I found all the sources of video of cranking and pumping over the weekend. There is a unlimited supply free and I joined two sources to get more detail than just the clips. Thanks for the assistance and encouragement.
Margaret

chokelover
Wet behind the ears

Postby chokelover » Tue May 04, 2010 11:21 am

Hi Margaret !
No thanks, it's my pleasure. I enjoy talking about all this with you !
I hope ther will be other girls/women who will join us and talk openly about it...
Maybe we should open a new topic about our passion :lol:
Nathalie

Return to “Motoring”