emabarrassing car moments

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

Eleanor Delores
Just warming up

Re: emabarrassing car moments

Postby Eleanor Delores » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Being blonde l have had many embarrassing moments in cars (usually on the back seat...) but more often driving. I have an oldish Volvo estate (called Xena) which is an auto. I was at the lights in the straightahead lane when this guy pulled along side in the right turn lane and l just knew he was going to go straight. l had put the car in neutral as l was adjusting my underwear. The lights turns red so l dropped the lever into drive and floored it. Xena is a 3 litre so when you say go, she goes.

Except l wasn't in neutral l was in park so pulling the lever down a notch go reverse. Luckily there was no car behind as we hurtled backwards for around 50 metres before l managed to stop.

And yes the jerk did go straight ahead and probably wet himself laughing. I just wet myself.

natashaspiner
Wet behind the ears

Postby natashaspiner » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:53 am

Stilettoscrushed wrote:
natashaspiner wrote:I had an embarrassing moment this morning...
I locked my keys in the car....with it running.....and my purse which contained my cell. :oops: :oops: :oops:

major oopppsss moment, did you get back in ok?

Yes I was. Luckily it happened at work so I was able to run back in and call the auto club.

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi Anne, any more car issues?
Louise x

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:17 pm

hi Anne, any more car trouble hun?
x

natashaspiner
Wet behind the ears

Postby natashaspiner » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:24 pm

How's this for embarrassing?

Went to a party on New Year's Eve, ended the night by get completely stuck in the host's front yard.
Parked on what I thought was their driveway, turns out I was half in the lawn but couldn't tell due to snow... when
I went to back out I slid to the side completely on the lawn then dug down into probably the only unfrozen piece of ground in all of Canada lol.
Only met the people a few hours earlier as I was brought along as someone else's guest.
Talk about embarrassing...I just wanted to slide down out of sight and hide lol.

Return to “Motoring”