Driving In High Heels

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

Lilylife
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Driving In High Heels

Postby Lilylife » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:23 pm

spikeheelhoney wrote:I drive in high heels all the time. I don't have any problems but last week someone told me that if you're involved in an incident..or accident...and your stiletto heels are higher than 5" you're guilty of 'dangerous driving'....

..Has anyone else heard of this...and how many of you other girls drive in stiletto heels?

I always wear heels and over the knee heeled boots, that also means when i am driving never had a problem hopfuly never will

mitchrapp9300

Postby mitchrapp9300 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:54 am

Hi,

I am a straight (not homophobic at all though :)) middle-age male and for the first time ever my
1996 Pontiac WS6 Trans Am made me cum...several times. I bought (special-ordered) the car new
in 1996 and have never been sexually attracted to it. I am a mechanical engineer and have always
done all my own mechanic work and high-performance upgrades. I considered the car fun and a showpiece
of my workmanship. The car only has 110k miles and has never been driven or worked on by anyone other
than me. Well, a couple weeks ago the car began experiencing a flooding problem which I thought might
might be fouling plugs. I hadn't had time to diagnose the problem with my laptop and have needed the
car for a daily driver recently. It finally died the other night and would not re-start. The car
has a big cam, high compression, polyurethane engine and transmission mounts and you feel every
vibration from it...which I never payed attention to until this night because it always started
on the first try within seconds. The rigidity of the drivetrain just made it more predictable in
curves and during street races...so I thought.

Well, that night it was raining and I was in the boonies. Even though the car flooded occasionally,
it usually started up rather quickly and cleared up after a few miles driving. This night, it barely
started and would chug along for a few seconds and die. I had to ram it into first gear, dump the clutch,
and floor it to try to keep it running. It coughed and sputtered and drove a few feet and died and the
cycle of me cranking and pumping repeated. After a couple times of this, I found myself intimately involved
with the car begging it to start and keep running. I was talking to her like a female and begging her to
start for me and telling her how good she felt and how I could feel every mis-start and shake of her sexy
engine. The car was driving me crazy and I didn't know what to do so I called AAA. Well, after waiting
on AAA for over 45 minutes and getting excuses that they were delayed because of the rain and more urgent
accidents, I decided I would get the car started and drive home...after all...it always started.

So, I started cranking it again optimistic it would start right up since it had been sitting a while.
WRONG!!! It cranked, sputtered, and shook more than any carbureted engine I have ever worked on.
Without touching myself,I came in my pants in seconds...and I loved it! I was holding the gearshift
with my right hand, reaching through the steering column with my left hand and turning the key, holding
the clutch with my left foot,and pumping with my right foot. I felt one with the car and made love to
her and came inside her. It was so awesome because she would eventually start and run just long enough
to recharge the battery for another cranking session. I made love to her and came myself two more times
before AAA finally arrived. I did more than make love, I called her a slut, hugged her steering wheel,
caressed her seats, pumped her pedal hard and cussed her all while holding on tight when I came inside her.

I am now addicted. I drive out in the boonies and rig the engine not to start just so I can F*** her.
I spent $200 on a Craftsman emergency jump starter just so I can feel the low battery cranking and
shaking, I caress her, pump her, cuss her, and cum all over her. I know this is graphic, but it it
is new to me and I had to tell someone. I love F****** my Trans Am and would love to share experiences
over the net or in person. If you want, I have recorded multiple videos of the engine sound I can
send to you.

Thanks for letting me share,

Mitch

Sarah Croft
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Sarah Croft » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:28 am

I always drive in high heels, especially wedge sandals. I was in involved in a car accident, not because of high heels, my brakes failed.

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:33 am

Sarah Croft wrote:I always drive in high heels, especially wedge sandals. I was in involved in a car accident, not because of high heels, my brakes failed.

Hi Sarah! another regular heel wearer here. Its far too cold for sandals here today I must admit but I do enjoy driving in heels.... mostly. Do you do lots of driving hun?
Louise x

Susana Smith
Wet behind the ears

Postby Susana Smith » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:05 am

Has anyone been driving in heels in the snow lately?
Daily heel wearer.

Sarah Croft
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Sarah Croft » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:25 am

Hi Sarah! another regular heel wearer here. Its far too cold for sandals here today I must admit but I do enjoy driving in heels.... mostly. Do you do lots of driving hun?
Louise x

Yes I do

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:37 am

Do you have a favourite pair for drivin Sarah? x

Sarah Croft
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Sarah Croft » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:09 am

I have wedge sandals

Sarah Croft
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Sarah Croft » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:09 am

its my favourite

denisehornsby
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby denisehornsby » Wed May 09, 2018 11:45 pm

Hi,
I have always had a thing about driving in my heels. When I wear high heels it makes me feel good and hubby seems to like it too!! My SL 55 is an auto which makes driving in heels very easy. I like the feeling of controlling the power and putting my foot hard down on the gas and going fast on occasion. It excites me. How about you girls?
Kindest regards,
Denise X

Return to “Motoring”