Pedal Pumping ? what is it?

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

alicialehoux
Wet behind the ears

Re: Pedal Pumping ? what is it?

Postby alicialehoux » Tue May 02, 2017 11:37 am

natashaspiner wrote:
alicialehoux wrote:I love my X6 too. If there are coons crossing the dark road. I usually debate with myself, should I go for it or wait? lol

Going for it is just plain mean :wink:
And a good way to do potentially $1000s damage to your car. Those plastic bumper covers aren't cheap :oops:
Trust me I know...did that exact thing a few years ago hitting a racoon.

What do you drive? Mine is high clearance SUV. It didn't cost any damage but a mess underneath lol

natashaspiner
Wet behind the ears

Postby natashaspiner » Tue May 02, 2017 11:41 am

At that time I had a Ford Thunderbird.
Pretty low to the ground. It was a big racoon.

Stilettoscrushed
Just warming up

Postby Stilettoscrushed » Sun May 07, 2017 2:06 pm

alicialehoux wrote:
natashaspiner wrote:
alicialehoux wrote:I love my X6 too. If there are coons crossing the dark road. I usually debate with myself, should I go for it or wait? lol

Going for it is just plain mean :wink:
And a good way to do potentially $1000s damage to your car. Those plastic bumper covers aren't cheap :oops:
Trust me I know...did that exact thing a few years ago hitting a racoon.

What do you drive? Mine is high clearance SUV. It didn't cost any damage but a mess underneath lol

nothing a trip to the carwash wont fix :D

Racing
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Racing » Sun May 07, 2017 3:49 pm

Horny as hell today, and my neighbours car is struggling to start and the sound of it cranking, sputtering and then stalling is getting me so wet.

manshe
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby manshe » Sat May 20, 2017 10:05 pm

Hey , I have since been a little developed pedal pumping and cranking fetish that I really really think about today.
The engine noise, vibration, driver's frustration, and the excitement that is when you bend forward pulls out the choke and turns around the key
I've ended up collecting old cars that have manual choke.
Always wondered if I'm the only one in the world with this fetish. But obviously, this industry flourishes when somebody dares to open because there is a lot of embarrassment.
At me it started when I was wearing my art teacher after school. She drove a 1984 model mazda station wagon. She was always dressed in a kirt skirt and during each cold start she pumped the gas violently so that the lace edge of her stockings became visible. This in combination of her assure the engine to start and her firm grip around the choke and the silly cheating engine sound made me super horny. This ended in spying on old cars that cold-started their engines.
Today I drive a 1978 model mazda 626, with holes in exhaust, and ignition failure.
My biggest dream would be to make a hit for anyone who loves pedal pumping, cranking fetish and the way I live now I have the opportunity for this.
It's about 6.5 miles to my neighbor, so everyone will feel on privacy
Here are some of the cars I have
76 model renault 5GL, 74 model renault 4, lemon ax, 78 model mazda 929htc, 84 model mazda 323, 86 model mazda 626, 87 model mazda 929, 83 model mazda 929, 85 model volvo 360 glt, 76 volvo 240, 83 model Peugeot 205 and so on and so on

Wondering if others can imagine this seems interesting ??

Racing
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Racing » Sun May 21, 2017 8:52 am

Sexy post. Where are you located?

stephaniewoi
Mahatma

Postby stephaniewoi » Mon May 22, 2017 8:39 am

manshe wrote:Hey , I have since been a little developed pedal pumping and cranking fetish that I really really think about today.
The engine noise, vibration, driver's frustration, and the excitement that is when you bend forward pulls out the choke and turns around the key
I've ended up collecting old cars that have manual choke.
Always wondered if I'm the only one in the world with this fetish. But obviously, this industry flourishes when somebody dares to open because there is a lot of embarrassment.
At me it started when I was wearing my art teacher after school. She drove a 1984 model mazda station wagon. She was always dressed in a kirt skirt and during each cold start she pumped the gas violently so that the lace edge of her stockings became visible. This in combination of her assure the engine to start and her firm grip around the choke and the silly cheating engine sound made me super horny. This ended in spying on old cars that cold-started their engines.
Today I drive a 1978 model mazda 626, with holes in exhaust, and ignition failure.
My biggest dream would be to make a hit for anyone who loves pedal pumping, cranking fetish and the way I live now I have the opportunity for this.
It's about 6.5 miles to my neighbor, so everyone will feel on privacy
Here are some of the cars I have
76 model renault 5GL, 74 model renault 4, lemon ax, 78 model mazda 929htc, 84 model mazda 323, 86 model mazda 626, 87 model mazda 929, 83 model mazda 929, 85 model volvo 360 glt, 76 volvo 240, 83 model Peugeot 205 and so on and so on

Wondering if others can imagine this seems interesting ??

Interesting mail, but as I have said before rusty old cars that don't work well are not my thing. My style is more in line with new high end luxury saloon cars. Big cars that ooze power and class where a tiny squeeze my black leather booted right foot makes the big tires spin while I accelerate away leaving nothing but dust.

Return to “Motoring”