female only nude beaches?

Travel news from around the world
Brenda B

female only nude beaches?

Postby Brenda B » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:13 am

I've always loved the idea of being able to lay out in the sun and swim in the surf in the nude. But I don't want to be gawked at by men. Are there any nude beaches for females only?

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:26 am

Only an idiot would think that way.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:52 am

. wrote:Only an idiot would think that way.

How so?

Nothing wrong with what she said if you ask me.

AussieAdam
Wizard

Postby AussieAdam » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:47 pm

If you go to Lesbos in Greece (which nowadays has NO connection with lesbians as such) you will find a few beaches which are female only - Men can be charged with assumed leering and voyurism if they are seen on the sands in areas designated for women only.
Seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.
----------------------------------------------------
By the way the image on the avatar is not me

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:34 am

boat rental and high powered cameras then. :roll:

women only this, men only that its all discriminatory

Moira Mac
M'Lady
Location: Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer Katzenellen Bogen by the Sea

Postby Moira Mac » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:09 am

I often do naturism, I'll be stripped on Friday if the weather is ok for it, but I never get phased by men looking at me. I would regard that as me being centre of the universe, and I'm not. I don't have anything on my anatomy other women don't. You say you don't want men looking at you, would you prefer women instead, and be chatted up by a lesbian, or someone curious?

phey12
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re:

Postby phey12 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:30 am

AussieAdam wrote:If you go to Lesbos in Greece (which nowadays has NO connection with lesbians as such) you will find a few beaches which are female only - Men can be charged with assumed leering and voyurism if they are seen on the sands in areas designated for women only.

Really? That's great hahaha.. So girls will be safe from those maniacs..

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Re: Re:

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:32 am

phey12 wrote:
AussieAdam wrote:If you go to Lesbos in Greece (which nowadays has NO connection with lesbians as such) you will find a few beaches which are female only - Men can be charged with assumed leering and voyurism if they are seen on the sands in areas designated for women only.

Really? That's great hahaha.. So girls will be safe from those maniacs..

You think so? Ever hear of sport fishing for big sharks? Chum, water, and women all by their lonesome..........sounds exciting. So while the girls are living it up that the guys aren't on the beach admiring them, they be drinking heavy amounts of alcohol, smoking stogies, and talking shitt with their buds on the boat, while trying to hook and land big predatory fish.

See you in the papers!
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

northlondoner
Mahatma

Re: female only nude beaches?

Postby northlondoner » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:38 pm

You may not find female only nude beaches, but on the continent there are some saunas with sunbathing areas that have women only days. There are some in the Netherlands.

mikeviewline
Wet behind the ears

Postby mikeviewline » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:27 pm

Brenda B wrote:I've always loved the idea of being able to lay out in the sun and swim in the surf in the nude. But I don't want to be gawked at by men. Are there any nude beaches for females only?

First here is my position on nude beaches. I don't go to a beach because it is a nudist beach and I don't NOT go to a beach because it is a nudist beach. If it is a good beach then that is the one I go to. If I have to take all my things off it is no big deal and if I have to leave my trunks on well that's OK too.

In my experience nude beaches are some of the least erotic places you can find. Most of us are not that wonderful a sight when naked. I don't fully understand Brenda's concern as you can see topless women on many beaches and as far as the genitals go you can't really see much of a woman's whereas a man's are fully on display. For that reason getting aroused is the last thing we want to happen :oops: .
Getting old isn't so bad when you consider the alternative

ritzsbags888
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby ritzsbags888 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:19 am

i love the idea.. i hope theres a private place beach

DrPepper
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby DrPepper » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:59 am

i like the idea ...can i apply to be the life guard...i wont look i promise and will have my eyes firmly on the waves all day :wink:

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Brenda B wrote:I've always loved the idea of being able to lay out in the sun and swim in the surf in the nude. But I don't want to be gawked at by men. Are there any nude beaches for females only?

emilycurious
Mahatma

Postby emilycurious » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:52 pm

too funny, we were just talking about this so i did a google search and what's the first hit I get? this thread! pity it's so old. I'll have to look at Lesbos...
“Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters

ChristinaIsHere
Just warming up

Re:

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:15 am

Greece? That is a bit far for me to go to, at this writing. I hear for a fee there are various nudest resorts throughout the world you can go to but you hve to be a member of a nudest club to get a discounts by joining. If your into it its worth a look see.

Return to “Travel”