What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

Guest

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:43 am

Anonymousdandilion08 wrote:I'm 13 and 5 ft 3 but I weigh 10.20 stone is this overweight because I know I'm fat I just need help losing it how over weight is it ?

Hey! Im also almost 13 but I weigh a bit less than you and I used to be rlly unhappy with my weight but then I lost loads. I recommend downloading the apps *lose weight In thirty days* and *7 minute excersise* I do both of these everyday and although the 7 minute excessive takes longer it is still rlly good. The lose weight in thirty days one does have a diet thing but I only follow it very very loosely (basically trying to make what they tell me to out of what is in the fridge) I have still lost weight so defo recommend!!!!!!!!!

Yo_itz_bdub

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby Yo_itz_bdub » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:44 am

Anonymousdandilion08 wrote:I'm 13 and 5 ft 3 but I weigh 10.20 stone is this overweight because I know I'm fat I just need help losing it how over weight is it ?

Hey! Im also almost 13 but I weigh a bit less than you and I used to be rlly unhappy with my weight but then I lost loads. I recommend downloading the apps *lose weight In thirty days* and *7 minute excersise* I do both of these everyday and although the 7 minute excessive takes longer it is still rlly good. The lose weight in thirty days one does have a diet thing but I only follow it very very loosely (basically trying to make what they tell me to out of what is in the fridge) I have still lost weight so defo recommend!!!!!!!!!

Guest

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:22 am

Im 13-14 years old and i weigh about 11 stone but ive been heavy ever since i was a baby, is this okay or what should i do?

Gymnast

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby Gymnast » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:00 am

I am 13 years old, 5'4", and a full time gymnast i train 35 hours a week and I feel really fat all the time I'm 125 pounds and all my friends say its because I'm extremely muscular but sometimes i really wish i was as skinny as all the other girls. Am i too fat?

Randomblah440

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby Randomblah440 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:34 pm

I’m 13 years old, I’m weigh 45kg and my is around 160 to 165cm. Am I over weight???

User avatar
emilycurious
Wizard
Posts: 1387
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby emilycurious » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:11 pm

Gymnast wrote:I am 13 years old, 5'4", and a full time gymnast i train 35 hours a week and I I'm 125 pounds

Perfect!
Look, I realize you young ladies are posting here and never coming back to read any comments, but please take the time to use GOOGLE.
Type in "What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?"
https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
“Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters

Sum123

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby Sum123 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:40 pm

I am 13 years old my weight is 7 stone am I fat

Guest

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:35 pm

I am 13 and 104pound is that over weight? :cry:

Guest

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:55 pm

I have a real problem with my look and I felt that I was over weight and fat so I weighed my self and I am 10 stone 11, is that really heavy? Because from reading the previous comments I am believing that it is?

Zoella

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old g

Postby Zoella » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:23 pm

ThirteenGirl wrote:So I'm wondering. I am a 13 year old girl. I do lots of running, netball, athletics and other workouts. I weigh 114 lbs (8.2st) I am around 5.45 ft. Am I a healthy weight?

I am that weight to however i am twelve.

CoolGirl06

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby CoolGirl06 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:13 am

:shock: so n weigh 61 kg and Im 13 years old am I over weight?? :tounge:

Please

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old g

Postby Please » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:07 pm

GenericPotato wrote:
Guest wrote:Hi :)
I am 13 and i don't know what is how many stones and lbs and height ,but that i know that i am 60kg :?
so i don't think that ok for 13y :roll: but i don't really care about what people say about my weight
when i wear my school uniform i don't really look fat so i am trying to do a diet. If you feel that you look fat try to a healthy food maybe it will ,for me it work :D . but remember
DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY!!!!!!!!!!! OK :D

I'm also 13, and I used to weigh 60kgs too :'o Im on a 'diet' too, and now I'm 56kg and aiming for something a bit lower :3 You're at a healthy weight, so it's alright c:


nononononononono
What matters is health. Use a BMI calculator. Im 60kg, 13, 5'7. My weight is healthy and normal for my height/age. And even if it says overweight or the people at school tease you, instagram rejects you and society looks down at you it doesn't matter! Your happiness and health is what matters. (Don't change your diet temporarily, change it permanently. You will gain all the weight back once you stop your diet. Make a lifestyle choice, not a 1 month choice. Either way, I disagree with diets unless it's to improve health.)

Please

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby Please » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:09 pm

CoolGirl06 wrote::shock: so n weigh 61 kg and Im 13 years old am I over weight?? :tounge:

Don't worry, you're not overweight! (Use a BMI calculator if you're really concerned). The average weight for a 13yr old girl only applies to you if you're the average height as well. Height and weight go hand in hand! If you're taller then average, 61kg is absolutely fine. :dance:

Please

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old g

Postby Please » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Zoella wrote:
ThirteenGirl wrote:So I'm wondering. I am a 13 year old girl. I do lots of running, netball, athletics and other workouts. I weigh 114 lbs (8.2st) I am around 5.45 ft. Am I a healthy weight?

I am that weight to however i am twelve.

No worries, you're healthy. If you're really concerned, use a BMI calculator.

Please

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby Please » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Guest wrote:I am 13 and 104pound is that over weight? :cry:

If anything, you're underweight unless you're really short. Use a BMI calculator if you're really concerned.


Return to “Health”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests