What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

corey-leigh13

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby corey-leigh13 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:09 pm

iam 13 and 5'3 in height iam 5 and a half stone am I fat :( :( :(

amandae798168

Postby amandae798168 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:31 am

I’m 13 and I am about 155.4 cm and weight about 55.6 kg. Is that average or am I overweight?

AmyH

Postby AmyH » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:20 pm

I was actually really heartbroken when I realised how popular the search, 'average weight for 13 yr old girl' was on google, as it implies how insecure young girls are today about their weight. It just goes to show that every 13 yr old has insecurities and you most definitely not the first nor the last to worry about your weight. I'm 13 and I know from experience that at this age girls can be really b****y to others about how much they weigh, and that's their problem not yours and it says much more about them than it does you.
At this age, girls' weights are very variable, depending on: height; level of development; bone structure; muscle mass and your metabolism. This means that there is not one ideal weight for a 13 yr old girl, so one thing you should DEFINITELY avoid doing is comparing yourself to your friends'!(trust me I know since all my friends are skinny and not very muscular)
And if you are worrying about what boys think.......... Well don't, they are all annoying little sh**s at this age. :D

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:33 pm

This thread is so old that, assuming she was a 13 year old girl, the person who started this thread would now be 25.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

weird person

Postby weird person » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:27 am

Hi Im 13 years old and about 4'9 maybe 5'0 and I'm 130 pounds. Am I fat??

Return to “Health”