Peeing in public!

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

anderson
Getting in the Groove

Re: Peeing in public!

Postby anderson » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:09 pm

I will always try to find a restroom but if there is not one available just hold it in

Stilettoscrushed
Chatter

Postby Stilettoscrushed » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:26 pm

Susana Smith wrote:I was once at this bus stop and unfortunately there were no nearby toilets and I was bursting. Plus there was no discrete place to squat. Luckily this elephant was holding an empty beaker. Her child I presume had finished his drink. I asked if I could use it to pee into. Luckily I was in a skirt I went in the beaker feeling so much better and there was no mess. I handed the pee filled beaker back and I was so great full she was there.

You gave the beaker back lol ?

Susana Smith
Wet behind the ears

Postby Susana Smith » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:33 pm

Stilettoscrushed wrote:
Susana Smith wrote:I was once at this bus stop and unfortunately there were no nearby toilets and I was bursting. Plus there was no discrete place to squat. Luckily this elephant was holding an empty beaker. Her child I presume had finished his drink. I asked if I could use it to pee into. Luckily I was in a skirt I went in the beaker feeling so much better and there was no mess. I handed the pee filled beaker back and I was so great full she was there.

You gave the beaker back lol ?

Yes, it wasn't mine so I can't keep it can I.
Daily heel wearer.

Julia_Austria

Postby Julia_Austria » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Hello all together!

It once happened to me that I wet my pants in public. I was very desperate to pee and wanted to go to toilet, before I entered my train. But I was late and had no time to go before leaving, so I wanted to use the toilet in the train. But when I wanted to go, I was very very desperate, the toilet was closed because of maintenance and there was only this single toilet!
I was about to burst on my seat and there was a journey of 45 minutes before me. I had to put my hands down my crotch and was very desperate! The woman, who was sitting next to me asked if I had to go pee. I answared yes and that the toilet is closed and that I couldn't hold it any longer. She said, that I should just pull down my Pants and pee on the floor, she would look out. But there were cameras in the train, so I couldn't do it. And there were two school girls sitting on the opposite seats and I didn't want to pee in front of them. But finally I just couldn't hold it any longer and I asked the woman sitting next to me, if she would tell anyone, if i would just go in my pants. :oops: I had to go so bad and was almost crying. She said, that she wouldn't care and that I should just do it. I was so grateful for her words, that I just relaxed and let it flood. It was very reliefing and the pains were vanishing. But it was so much, that it ran down the seat on to the floor. My jeans were changing from light blue into dark blue. The woman tried not to look, but she sometimes looked at my crotch and my pants. When I was finished, I was very reliefed and calm. I asked the woman once more, please not to tell anyone and she said again, that I shouldn't worry about that and that it can happen to anyone. :oops: The two school girls were giggling but they also said, that I shouln't care about. I had to go home with my wet jeans and some people looked at me and were obviously wondering or lauging. At home I changed my clothes and didn't think about it any longer.

Nowadays I always try to go to toilet in time and if there is a longer journey I wear special pantys or at least black pants (black jeans, sweatpants, shiny black leggins, etc.) so that it wouldn't be obvious for everyone.

And I try not to wet myself. :wink:

See ya!

Greetings from Austria
Julia

PaulPippett
Getting in the Groove

Postby PaulPippett » Mon May 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Just wear a nappy, and you won't have anything to worry about next time. Trust me, more girls do that than you might think (and actually enjoy the feeling, too)! :wink:

Paul.

Enrica Veronesi

Postby Enrica Veronesi » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:05 pm

Hi there, I'm a 37 year old girl from Italy, I have serious bladder control problems and I normally wear diapers 24/7, but off course during the time and before to start to use diapers every day I had thousands of occasions in which I didn't arrived to the loo and I had wet myself. I always preferred to wear skirt, it was simple to covered the incidents with it, and also today I find simple to cover my diapers with skirt and pantyhose!!!! In some situations I suggest to all girls to use diapers!!!

Ady6970
Half blood

Postby Ady6970 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:31 pm

Thanks for sharing that Enrica - although I think there are times when we could all do with wearing diapers. I wear them occasionally but not so much during the warm weather for understandable reasons.

Ady6970
Half blood

Postby Ady6970 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:56 am

I look forward to hearing more stories related to weeing/peeing in public in due course.

Mr.Married
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Mr.Married » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:01 pm

Wait....you mean I not supposed to pee in public ?? Isn't that what those grass strips are for on the sidewalk ?

Return to “Health”