ovarian cancer

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

carizza

Re: ovarian cancer

Postby carizza » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:43 am

If you have never been pregnant, have had unsuccessful pregnancies, feel an unusual shortness of breath and swelling in the abdomen, get yourself checked on a regular basis since you are more prone to ovarian cancer.

HeidiKlein
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby HeidiKlein » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:58 pm

I am young but I had ovary cancer. So I research the whole internet, my whole friends circle, I read a lot, I heard a lot and I find a solution. Have you ever heard about treating cancer with a new molecular therapy that uses targeted peptides and proteins to restore cellular function? So didn't I. My friend told me about that and I started with the treatment and I must say that it was going to get better. I was very skeptic, but I proceed, and it was successful. I had a little of that bad creature that is eating me inside, but I am hoping that soon, I will be healthy again. My biggest wish ever was to have children, but the reality is ruining me. Maybe with this treatment I will be happy someday.
So, my advice is to google peptide treatment,and learn more about that. I recommend Regenarative Cellular Therapy, hardly.

Naughty Girl
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Naughty Girl » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:36 pm

How is ovarian cancer diagnosed? I know nothing about it. I have had numerous cervical smear tests. There is lots of publicity/media led awareness for breast cancer etc but I have never heard people talk about ovarian cancer or how it would be screened. The last time I had a scan for pregnancy reasons they commented about my ovaries having cysts which were nothing to worry about, apparently common almost as like a scar that evidences previous pregnancies.

But it is only seeing this thread on ovarian cancer that has made me aware of it and therefore makes me wonder how women can know if it's not routinely checked for and as posters in this thread say often has no symptoms until it's 'too late!

ChristinaIsHere
Just warming up

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:42 am

This is an older posts but hope a lot women went. I lost my mom at 9 1/2 years old to ovarian cancer. I get checked regularly but for ages have always had pain in my right one. Last checkup was 2 years ago they ran all sorts of test but found nothing. Ever since I was 19 and sexually active Ive gotten checked out. No one can trace the pain and all they found is common cyst but the pain is not common. It increases every time I have my period. With the exception of earlier this year I have regular periods still. Started at 10, Im now 43, pain increases with each passing month. It could be because Im older but given my family history (3 generations of women before me have died of different cancers) I watch myself and take heed of my history in what I do.
This sounds like a yearly thing going on in England and I hope many get checked out early. Its no fun to watch someone you love go through cancer and its treatments.
Many years have passed since my moms death and she was a guinea pig for Dr's to use modern meds which was chemo at the time. They arent that harsh on it now but it still kills the good cells too while fighting the bad. Chemo is something Ill never do, ever.
September here in the States is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month, always wear teal to show support. Im not sure if its the same across the pond or not.
Stay of good courage and get checked out regularly.

Return to “Health”