Marvelon???

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

Re: Marvelon???

Postby Guest » Sat May 13, 2017 2:34 pm

I started marvelon when I was 15 because my sister was pregnant young and I didn't want that happening to me even though i wasnt "active" I'm now 18 I was 130 when I started the pill I'm 190 now I have not changed my diet at all I have started trying to eat health and work out more in the past year with no results I was actually still getting bigger I went from a 34b to a 38d I would have major mood swings and anxiety and I have a history of depress which didn't help I always felt stressed and I had absolutely no sex drive recently many nurses told me my weight gain is most likely because of the marvelon and my period was getting shorter and shorter so I decided to stop the pill I feel so much better happier I haven't gained weight in a week I usually gain a pound or two intense diet lose a pound and keep doing that now I'm losing weight slowly less stress less hungry less weight I feel great

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 8:31 pm

Is there anything positive about this pill? All negative reviews. Or do people not post the good stuff.

Jazz Oktober

Postby Jazz Oktober » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:14 am

Hi Ladies

I have been on Marvelon now for 2 years and one month.. I started it before I get married and have sex for the first time in my life by 3 months. In the first two months I had frequent feelings of nausea which were cured by eating something or drinking water so it wasn't a problem at all, it was very mild then it stopped.. I didnt gain weight at all before the wedding but I guess anyway with the stress we always tend to loose weight before weddings. After I got married I had an extremely hard time accepting sex because of the pain I used to feel,we couldnt even have an intercourse because I felt like there wjas a wall inside me.. kind of vaginismus for about 9 months.. I thought its all pyschological but I also stopped being romantic and felt less attraction or passion towards the man who became my husband.I also gained 5 kilos instantly two weeks after the wedding which didnt make any sense as we were very active during our honeymoon with alot of activities.. I stumbled on this forum because am thinking of coming off marvelon.. am scared to get pregnant but I guess we ll just use condoms.. but i really want to loose these wicked kilos and also explore if I actually have a better sex drive then what I have been experiencing so far.. because for me sex doesnt feel amusing as I always thought it would eventhough my husband and I have a very strong chemistry ever since we met.. but to also mention the good side of Marvelon, i never had headaches, no specifically mad mood swings except the normal that is related to periods, my periods now last for 4 days instead of 7 days and are on time (it was never bed before Marvelon, I only started taking it as a contraceptive), maybe a better facial skin, nothing major except that I gained weight but it also might be related to marriage and that I dont have an amazing sex drive but maybe thats my personality... i will keep you posted after i get off it and am sure anything left natural is always better.. despite the fact that I am still young and not ready for pregnancy.

Return to “Health”