What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

Boo101

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby Boo101 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Xox_ninja_xoX wrote:Hi I'm 12 turning 13 I'm 6 stone's is that overweight ?

NOT AT ALL!!! No where near.
Remember: everyone's beautiful! Xxx
:D

Gymnast101

Postby Gymnast101 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:50 am

:? I am also 13 and a gymnast I am 5''7 and weigh 120lbs I feel over weighted as compared to my other gymnasts

Gazelles

Postby Gazelles » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:25 pm

I have just turned thirteen and I weigh about 8.9
stone which is roughly 124 pounds. I am very tall but am I overweight? I'm also a very active runner and hockey player :doh:

Supersmallfox2

Postby Supersmallfox2 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:09 am

ks1234 wrote::D I'm 13 and I'm 94 lbs, and I'm 5"2. is that a ok weight, should I loose weight, :roll: I also dance 15 hours a week

Same, I am also 13, 5'2" and I do a ton of dancing and musical theater rigorously. I weigh 94 pounds also, or at least I was 2 or three months ago when I was weighed. I still feel very uncomfortable about my weight, mostly because I still have a ton of baby fat around my stomach and I feel very fat and uncomfortable about it, however, according to my doctor I am only in the thirty third percentile for weight and have an underweight bmi, so I wouldn't worry too much about loosing weight. You sound like you are very athletic and fit, so don't worry too much! Also thanks for being alive and lettin me know there are other girls basically around the same height, weight, and age that are uncomfortable with their weight. I know a ton of people are, but just someone so close to my dimensions personally is kind of cool.

Return to “Health”