What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

Boo101

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby Boo101 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Xox_ninja_xoX wrote:Hi I'm 12 turning 13 I'm 6 stone's is that overweight ?

NOT AT ALL!!! No where near.
Remember: everyone's beautiful! Xxx
:D

Gymnast101

Postby Gymnast101 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:50 am

:? I am also 13 and a gymnast I am 5''7 and weigh 120lbs I feel over weighted as compared to my other gymnasts

Gazelles

Postby Gazelles » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:25 pm

I have just turned thirteen and I weigh about 8.9
stone which is roughly 124 pounds. I am very tall but am I overweight? I'm also a very active runner and hockey player :doh:

Supersmallfox2

Postby Supersmallfox2 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:09 am

ks1234 wrote::D I'm 13 and I'm 94 lbs, and I'm 5"2. is that a ok weight, should I loose weight, :roll: I also dance 15 hours a week

Same, I am also 13, 5'2" and I do a ton of dancing and musical theater rigorously. I weigh 94 pounds also, or at least I was 2 or three months ago when I was weighed. I still feel very uncomfortable about my weight, mostly because I still have a ton of baby fat around my stomach and I feel very fat and uncomfortable about it, however, according to my doctor I am only in the thirty third percentile for weight and have an underweight bmi, so I wouldn't worry too much about loosing weight. You sound like you are very athletic and fit, so don't worry too much! Also thanks for being alive and lettin me know there are other girls basically around the same height, weight, and age that are uncomfortable with their weight. I know a ton of people are, but just someone so close to my dimensions personally is kind of cool.

Gaby Rose

Postby Gaby Rose » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:08 pm

I'm about to turn 14 and I'm 35 kg. I think I'm fat for my age and my friends call me Flabby Gabby. :( Am I obese? :(

Sarcastic cat

Postby Sarcastic cat » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:10 pm

Brush you people should stop complaini and start exercising and stop eating junk this is pathetic

Mai_cuts

Postby Mai_cuts » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:06 pm

It's alright I'm two months from turning 13. I'm 7.7 and a half stone is that normal I feel that im so fat compared to everyone else is get bullied for being tall and that makes me feel fat and also because just a year and a half ago I was around 4 and a half stone and putting so much weight on so quickly scares me I'm so scared I'm getting fat. I'm scared to eat anything incase but I have to.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:52 am

Gaby Rose wrote:I'm about to turn 14 and I'm 35 kg. I think I'm fat for my age and my friends call me Flabby Gabby. :( Am I obese? :(
hey its alright I'm sure you are not try eating more protein and drinking more water that might help idk

JaidaFitzgerald

Postby JaidaFitzgerald » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:19 pm

:) im a 13 yr old girl and im 13 stone. Is that too much?

AriadneAlexander

Postby AriadneAlexander » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:02 pm

I'm 13, 163cm tall, and weigh 45kg. Am I normal?! :|

Teenwolflover1234567

Postby Teenwolflover1234567 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:32 am

Hi I am a 13 year old girl and I am 7stone 3 Am I under weight because a lot of people say I starve myself but I eat load and I don't get any bigger can someone please help me. Also is anyone else the same :( :| :?

Username12345678910

Postby Username12345678910 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:50 pm

In 13 1/2 and 4'4 in height and 7 stone...
I feel like I look really fat but my friends say I look skinny. Sometimes I think it's because I'm slightly on the shorter side so my fat doesn't stretch out as much lol. Or I'm just self conscious like every other girl... In science we done a BMI and it said I was overweight which really annoyed me and made me start thinking about eating much less but I love food too much?! I do a lot of exercise but never seem to work off any fat?
Just thought I'd share that...

Repliyer

Postby Repliyer » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:34 pm

I'm 12 years old and I waigh 11 pounds when i was 10 now I'm 12 I waigh 9 is that bad ??

emilycurious
Half blood

Postby emilycurious » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:42 pm

Repliyer wrote:I'm 12 years old and I waigh 11 pounds when i was 10 now I'm 12 I waigh 9 is that bad ??

Horrifically as bad as your spelling.
“That’s your orgasm talking… You’re not really in love with me.” - Laurie Elizabeth Flynn

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:48 pm

I'll be 13 in May next year, I'm 9 stone which is a lot heavier than the others in my class who r 6 and 7, its making me really insecure, should I start dieting and watching my weight or is my weight ok? :cry:

Return to “Health”