Really need advise but not a lecture

Keep the sparkle in your relationship, chat to other members
LillieB
Beginner! Talk to me!

Really need advise but not a lecture

Postby LillieB » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:40 pm

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years. In that time he’s been in and out of court fighting to see his 3 children from his previous marriage. His ex has accused him of all sorts of really horrible things to try to prevent acesss. Even lying to the police that he sexually abused his son which led to him being arrested and on bail for 6 months before they realised she was lying. He’s still back and forwards to court even now and has no idea when he will see them again but things are going more his way and the case should be resolved within the next 6 months. He’s been diagnosed as depressed but won’t take pills and counselling doesn’t work. He can’t hold down a job as his mind is permanently on his case. He drinks too much, can’t sleep and is stressed and anxious every day. He can’t deal with even small setbacks or uncertainty. He’s got gradually worse in the 4 years I’ve known him, he used to be laid back and fun to be with. I’ve always been there for him and supported him in any way I could. Four months ago, out of the blue, he said we weren’t working and he didn’t want a relationship or committment right now he needed to concentrate on his case as his children come first. Since then we keep in contact but not as much as before, I see him once or twice a week and things are very friendly. We talk a lot, hold hands, hug, he kisses me with passion, says he misses me, but that’s it. If I ask to stay over at his he tells me I’m rushing him and he can’t deal with it while his case is still ongoing. I love this man with all my heart and I’m willing to wait for him but it’s tough and I’m starting to wonder if I should just give up on him even though that’s the last thing I want given the end of his case is so close.

light1313
Evangelist

Re: Really need advise but not a lecture

Postby light1313 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:22 am

Seems like his depression is contaminating you aswell at some times. İts a very tough situation. Remember to just follow your heart; time and your heart will show you the way. Wish you all the best.

LillieB
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby LillieB » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:47 am

Thank you. My heart says stick this out because he's worth it.

emilycurious
Mahatma

Postby emilycurious » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:32 pm

He's spiraling and he's going to drag you down too.
Lillie, get out, save yourself, this guy sounds like he's going to do something very stupid.
“Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:58 pm

LillieB wrote:I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years. In that time he’s been in and out of court fighting to see his 3 children from his previous marriage. His ex has accused him of all sorts of really horrible things to try to prevent acesss. Even lying to the police that he sexually abused his son which led to him being arrested and on bail for 6 months before they realised she was lying. He’s still back and forwards to court even now and has no idea when he will see them again but things are going more his way and the case should be resolved within the next 6 months. He’s been diagnosed as depressed but won’t take pills and counselling doesn’t work. He can’t hold down a job as his mind is permanently on his case. He drinks too much, can’t sleep and is stressed and anxious every day. He can’t deal with even small setbacks or uncertainty. He’s got gradually worse in the 4 years I’ve known him, he used to be laid back and fun to be with. I’ve always been there for him and supported him in any way I could. Four months ago, out of the blue, he said we weren’t working and he didn’t want a relationship or committment right now he needed to concentrate on his case as his children come first. Since then we keep in contact but not as much as before, I see him once or twice a week and things are very friendly. We talk a lot, hold hands, hug, he kisses me with passion, says he misses me, but that’s it. If I ask to stay over at his he tells me I’m rushing him and he can’t deal with it while his case is still ongoing. I love this man with all my heart and I’m willing to wait for him but it’s tough and I’m starting to wonder if I should just give up on him even though that’s the last thing I want given the end of his case is so close.

Move on. Too much baggage. Too many people involved in this relationship

an3000
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby an3000 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:18 am

Believe it or not you can get your partner back or stop your partner from cheating and make them love you more with the help of a spell caster named Dr Dung. I never believed in spell until I was faced with desperation to get my husband back after he left me for another woman 5 months ago. All efforts to get him back failed until I came across Dr Dung on toilet. He helped me get my husband back and what amazes me the most was that he did it in 4 days. Me and my husband have been living happily. If you are faced with similar problem I advise you contact Dr Dung on greatDungsmell{at}gmail.com he will help you restore whatever relationship issue you are facing. Believe it or not its real, Smell is real and I cant thank him enough.

kinghelfer
Seraphim

Postby kinghelfer » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:33 am

an3000 wrote:Believe it or not you can get your partner back or stop your partner from cheating and make them love you more with the help of a spell caster named Dr Dung. I never believed in spell until I was faced with desperation to get my husband back after he left me for another woman 5 months ago. All efforts to get him back failed until I came across Dr Dung on toilet. He helped me get my husband back and what amazes me the most was that he did it in 4 days. Me and my husband have been living happily. If you are faced with similar problem I advise you contact Dr Dung on greatDungsmell{at}gmail.com he will help you restore whatever relationship issue you are facing. Believe it or not its real, Smell is real and I cant thank him enough.

I'll take NOT thanks.....and LillieB , how do I put this...........Image

and

You will never be first in this mans life. Hope that helps :mrgreen:

The Quantum Clock. Tells The Time And Doesn't Tell The Time At The Same Time.
Sigma male

Elysa
Wizard

Postby Elysa » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:41 am

kinghelfer wrote:Image

Probably the best post I've ever seen in this forum. :clap:

Listen, strange women lyin in ponds distributin swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:43 pm

Elysa wrote:
kinghelfer wrote:Image

Probably the best post I've ever seen in this forum. :clap:

Listen, strange women lyin in ponds distributin swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Super post!!!

Return to “Relationship”