Men wearing thongs is now common?

Keep the sparkle in your relationship, chat to other members
mostirreverent
Angel

Re: Men wearing thongs is now common?

Postby mostirreverent » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:47 am

JustMeA007 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:they just bunch the boys together. I think boxer briefs accentuate one's package more, especially when dressing to the side.

these things say they have a comfort pouch...I guess they mean comfort as in a noose.

That looks disgusting.

hehehe I thought of you when I found it. Hey, we agree on something though :D
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

JustMeA007
Devotee

Postby JustMeA007 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Would never be comfortable wearing a thong.
Wearing my usual today.
:girl: :bighug: :girl:

jaypit
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby jaypit » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:54 pm

I never thought I would wear a thong however as an elderly male I order a pair out of curiosity. Surely it couldn't be comfortable wearing a string through your rear slit.
Having put them on my initial reaction was that I had been right. However 5 minutes later - have they fallen down I can't feel them - no they hadn't, the string had found its place and for the rest of the day I was not aware that I was wearing them. In addition I didn't have to hitch them up once and they gave my 'dangly bits' to best support I have ever experienced. I was also surprised that it felt comfortable to have nothing between my buttocks and my trousers. I am a convert and the next day had ordered several more pairs and now wear them on a regular basis. Who cares what anyone else thinks, they can't see them anyway.

CoolKitty
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby CoolKitty » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Mr B wrote:News to me. Cant think any man would look good in one

Lets face it, there are lots of women who don't look good in thongs and shouldn't be wearing them IMO if thongs are all about looking good. However, I think you will find that the first people to wear thongs were in fact men, about 5000 years ago and are still worn by many men in tribal communities for the simple reason that they they don't give a dam what they look like in them, don't care what others think and wear them because they are functional.

My man wear a thong and he says a thong to a man is like what a bra is to a woman, they provide excellent support, control and comfort like no other underwear.

You only have to google "mens thongs' to see how many are available to buy

Andrejas

Postby Andrejas » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:04 pm

men thongs is not a good idea. i do not think i would like a man wearing thongh. it looks disgusting A man wearing it.
its a new trend in men's wearing but not very common,

Gilly817
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Gilly817 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:57 am

I wear both underwear thongs and swimwear thongs, I have done for years there much more comfortable than boxers and if I wore briefs they just end up my bum anyway so that's why I decided to wear them but you do have to invest in decent quality ones.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:15 am

Gilly817 wrote:I wear both underwear thongs and swimwear thongs, I have done for years there much more comfortable than boxers and if I wore briefs they just end up my bum anyway so that's why I decided to wear them but you do have to invest in decent quality ones.

what about boxer briefs. they don't ride up.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

DavyJ
Chatter

Postby DavyJ » Wed May 17, 2017 1:39 am

It is definitely surprising but thongs are much more comfortable than they look. After only a few minutes you are not even aware of anything in your "crack". I mostly wear swim thongs and find them way more comfortable and less bulky than those awful shorts so many men wear, and much better for swimming, too. Of course then there's no hiding what you are wearing, and while its true that women's reactions vary considerably (as we have seen from comments on this board) many more women react positively than negatively.

Kirstie92
Wall Flower

Postby Kirstie92 » Fri May 19, 2017 6:11 pm

I've had boyfriends who have worn my thongs, if anything its just funny to see lol.
I personally find it sexually a turn off, men in thongs looks so wrong.
Fair enough if they get turned on by it by all means go for it. Same if they find them most comfortable.

Tog
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Tog » Tue May 23, 2017 8:07 pm

Hi,

I'm new here but this thread caught my attention.
Some years ago I did a research on the history of thongs and it may come as a surprise to many of you thongs are originally worn by men not women, since the stone age. Even amongst some tribes in South America today it is the men who wears thongs. It serves a practical function for hunters that allows maximum comfort while keeping everything in. Even in the early half of the 20th century in western culture male body builders, boxers and wrestlers wore thong. Sometimes during and after WW2 thongs became less popular for men. Thongs for women started life in the sex industry, it was less about VPL but more for seduction. If you think about it thongs are actually impractical for the female genitalia and can cause infection by transfer of germs between the anus and the vagina.
Personal opinion you need to have great body to look flattering in thongs and that goes for either gender :)
Last edited by Tog on Tue May 23, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tog
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Tog » Tue May 23, 2017 8:14 pm

Kirstie92 wrote:I've had boyfriends who have worn my thongs, if anything its just funny to see lol.

My ex gf use to buys me mens thongs and wears them herself. She did it as a tease and goes to work in them. Obviousely she prefers wearing womens thongs but she likes wearing the occasional mens thongs because she was just damn kinky :lol:

Jean-Louise
Wizard

Postby Jean-Louise » Wed May 24, 2017 7:57 pm

No one guy that I have been with has worn thongs. They like me wearing thongs. But I have encountered no thong-wearing guys.

Return to “Relationship”