yes or no

Ask other members for advice
vivavixen
Beginner! Talk to me!

yes or no

Postby vivavixen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:09 am

I am in a mess..... I am 26 and married to a wonderful man ten years my senior but the past two years of our six together have been awful for us both. Two years ago Tom picked up a virus while working in Turkey and the doctors just could not work out how to combat it best. It got so severe that on two occasions blood transfusions were required. Finally they formed a course of action and have it under control with medication. Whether it is the medication or the aftermath of his malady I do not know but Tom has virtually withdrawn into himself. He finishes work eats his tea and either sits in the shed or watches TV until going to bed.
We always enjoyed a fairly active sex life but now it is non existent. On the couple of occasions that I have attempted to initiate bedroom activities he has all but pushed me away. I accepted the situation after the second rebuff and just got on with our lives. OK I missed sex but we were both very open minded in the bedroom and I would sate my yearnings with the collection from Bondara we had amassed.
Six months ago I took up kick boxing again having left it a couple of years previous. More of a keep fit exercise than anything else. This was a new club and took place in the sports section of our local school with a new instructor who was entering his mid forties.
A month ago during a session I had bruised my ankle and sat it out with a cold compress on it and at the end my instructor put a tubi grip on it and offered me a lift home but I declined as it really was feeling a lot better and I would work it off by walking the 1/2 mile or so home.
I only ever took my phone and house key with me and I was half way home when I realised my key was not on the lanyard attached to my phone. I rang home but got no answer so decided to walk back to the sports hall and look as it could not have gone far.
Arriving at the hall I was relieved to see the instructors car still there. I went round the building to the hall entrance but that was locked. I knocked as loud as poss but that brought no response. I decided to try knocking the fire door to the gym round the other side of the building. Off I trudged but on the way I passed the window that the sports master used as an office and the lights were on. It was fitted with vertical blinds that were closed except for a gap where one of the blinds had caught on one of the others. I peered through it and whoopee I could see the back of my instructors head sticking above the backrest of the leather swivel in front of a desk. I was about to get his attention when I noticed that on the desk in front of him propped against the lamp stand was a magazine opened up to a full double page of a nude lady. I stopped in my tracks and only then noticed the chair going backwards and forwards ever so slightly. I am not a prude and guessed what he might be doing but I could see nothing. Fascinated I continued to watch and was my guess had been correct when he placed his right elbow to rest on the arm of the chair and I could see half his forearm moving up and down as he obviously masturbated. Mesmerized I watched as he pleasured himself and after a minute or so he suddenly stood up causing the chair to bump against the radiator of the window I was peering through. Just for a second I wondered what he had in his hand until it dawned that it was his penis. I have only ever seen large willies in pictures or on film but they always seemed somewhat surreal. Now here I was watching a man stroking a penis at a conservative guess at least 8 inches. He pulled the mag towards him and set it long ways at the edge of the table and started to stroke his penis faster. His shorts pulled down to his bum cheeks his tight little bottom was thrusting at the same time simulating the sex act. I couldn’t help but watch. After what seemed an age but was probably only a couple of minutes I just made out a groan of sorts with some indistinguishable words and suddenly the picture in front of him became covered with his cum as he coaxed out every last drop…must have been at least half a dozen squirts. He picked the mag up and wiped his end all over the models face cleaned up with a towel and pulled up his shorts.
I decided not to bother with the key and scurried home. All the way and since then I cannot stop thinking about what I saw and wishing it was me lying on that desk. I masturbate thinking of his penis not my husbands. When I see him I cannot help but surreptitiously glance at his groin area. I am so afraid that my desires will overcome reasoning and make a play for him.
Like I said ...in a mess

emilycurious
Swami

Re: yes or no

Postby emilycurious » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:42 am

Yes or no - what was the question?
Should you F*** him?
Sure, why not, I mean Tom is all festering inside and a wet squib right?
And old.
And not 8 inches. (I never understood the length thing, girth yeah, but 8 inches that's gotta hurt right? Although, I have seen some ridiculously long dildos on the internets).
Babe, have fun.
“Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters

Elysa
Wizard

Postby Elysa » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:00 am

Excellent!! You should go to the window every night at the same time. And bring a couple friends this time. And popcorn.

emilycurious wrote:And old

You're a laugh riot, see emily play.

emilycurious
Swami

Postby emilycurious » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:41 pm

Elysa wrote:And old

Really? I thought "festering inside and a wet squib" was the best line.
“Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters

Elysa
Wizard

Postby Elysa » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:43 pm

emilycurious wrote:
Elysa wrote:And old

Really? I thought "festering inside and a wet squib" was the best line.

It was good, I liked it.

Return to “Members Advice”