Sissy advce

Ask other members for advice
Clairebutcher
Beginner! Talk to me!

Sissy advce

Postby Clairebutcher » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:51 pm

I have made a very kind and polite friend through work who is a little different.
He likes me, probably more than I like him, but we've chatted and he has opened up to me and I to him.

He likes to dress up as a maid and do little jobs for me, now let's be clear here I am a live and let live kind of gal and as a busy working mum I have absolutely no problem with him doing my domestic stuff my problem however is is doing my laundry and tasks going to be enough? I've asked him what he'd like but he's a little shy (irony or what!) and I just know it probably isn't enough.

I'd appreciate some little dominant ideas gals,, help!

starbomb
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: Sissy advce

Postby starbomb » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:48 am

Clairebutcher wrote:I have made a very kind and polite friend through work who is a little different.
He likes me, probably more than I like him, but we've chatted and he has opened up to me and I to him.

He likes to dress up as a maid and do little jobs for me, now let's be clear here I am a live and let live kind of gal and as a busy working mum I have absolutely no problem with him doing my domestic stuff my problem however is is doing my laundry and tasks going to be enough? I've asked him what he'd like but he's a little shy (irony or what!) and I just know it probably isn't enough.

Can I get some more info please? Why does he dress up and do jobs for you - is it sexual in nature or is he your cleaner? What's the agreement you have?
I didn't come this far to only come this far.

amandaspride

Postby amandaspride » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:32 am

Well Claire! Welcome to the world of female led friendships/relationships, a growing band of girls who in this liberal world enjoy the company and servitude of a sissy!
They (the sissy maid) for their part will put you on a pedestal and worship the very ground you walk on, be there when you need them and may indeed turn out to be your rock in times of crisis. He will enjoy hearing about your sexual liaisons and experiences, he,ll want hear about what "real men" can achieve with you that he never will.

Keeping the sissy maintained is quiet an important aspect of the dynamic so I understand your dilema, it is quiet easy when you get into the swing of it though and a little effort now will ensure a long period of servitude for yourself. The key here is to remember not only do they thrive on friendship but also on humiliation. Just a little here and there interjected into your friendship times will surfice, little phrases and names will make him squirm deliciously and enforce the feeling of goddess he has for you. "Good girl," "there's a good sissy" he'll love esp when you look him in the eye whilst saying so. The more critical you are of his work for you the better also, "look here sissy" " that's not very good is it" "try doing that again" "fetch me this and that" items that you could easily get yourself or are even close enough to reach lol. "Come an sit by me sissy" will have him eating out of your hand. Or even better "did I say you could sit?" then continue chatting as if nothing had happened then half way through the the conversation "sit" and see if he sits on the funiture or on the floor at your feet. A devotee will adore sitting on the floor beside you.

There's a whole host of imaginative actions and phrases you'll find when your further down the line of real womanhood that will enhance your relationship, improve your confidence and give you great sense of empowerment. Mould your sissy into what you want him to be with rules little punishments and sensual humiliation, every woman should have one, good luck and enjoy!

Clairebutcher
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Clairebutcher » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:47 am

Starbomb,

Although I know he likes me its 100% non sexual, he just isn't my type for a physical thing. He wears the maids was his decision he enjoys being like that.

Amandaspride,

Thankyou, although I do find it hard to be mean, I will try.

Tina TV
Master Wizard

Postby Tina TV » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:17 am

Hi,

There's some generalisations there. All true but may or may not apply to your situation. The only way to be sure is to continue the dialog you have already started. Talk to him/her, don't even know what pronoun your sissy prefers, can make a big difference to some, then again some don't even think about it.

Communication is the key. Talk and listen.

Idea. Some sissies like the idea of ownership and control. Try sounding her out on the idea of chastity. Either as part of dressing as the maid, or longer term when he's out of your immediate supervision.

Or something simpler. If he doesn't already, ask him to wear panties under his regular male clothes everyday. Then throw out all his male underwear.

Good luck, and enjoy.

amandaspride

Postby amandaspride » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:47 pm

I are Tina that communication is the key, chastity seems a bit extreme however lol
And surely a respectful sissy Maid should always now how to behave herself and treat all women with respect at all times? For they are their superiors are they not?
Quiet like the panty idea though, I might try that.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:02 am

Clairebutcher wrote:I have made a very kind and polite friend through work who is a little different.

from what I've heard, sex isn't generally involved in such situations. I'd say the worst of it might be you have to be cross now and again, and maybe paddle him. :D
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

amandaspride

Postby amandaspride » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:25 am

I'm against inflicting pain on anyone but my sissy maid thrives on what he calls maintenance punishments. He just adores it when I in mid conversation announce "Touch your toes pansy!" Or "go and prepair yourself ove the table" whereby sissy will bend over the table lift her dress up, drop her fillies around her ankles and await my arrival. I'll sometimes leave her there sometime and let her contemplate what her misdemeanour might be lol

I'd like to know how Claire's doing

curiousteenuk
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby curiousteenuk » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:41 am

amandaspride wrote:I'm against inflicting pain on anyone but my sissy maid thrives on what he calls maintenance punishments. He just adores it when I in mid conversation announce "Touch your toes pansy!" Or "go and prepair yourself ove the table" whereby sissy will bend over the table lift her dress up, drop her fillies around her ankles and await my arrival. I'll sometimes leave her there sometime and let her contemplate what her misdemeanour might be lol

I'd like to know how Claire's doing

where do i find someone like you, i use to live in norwich but moved i need a mom or mistress so bad to help with my curiosity

amandaspride

Postby amandaspride » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:00 am

Seek and thou shall find lol

Trust me there are more than enough ladies looking for a platonic maid xx

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Tue May 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Most relationships in life grow slowly.
Just talk to each other, and let it be.

Return to “Members Advice”