Embracing newcomers to our multiracial community

Area just for our members
Chudleigh
Transcendent Poster

Embracing newcomers to our multiracial community

Postby Chudleigh » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:40 pm

Out with the old in with the new.... the vast majority of all this country’s citizens want to integrate and live together in a state of tolerance and harmony. Anyone can come and live next door to me ... as long as they pay their taxes and trim their hedge. Having chased and been chased by an assortment of desert Arab and African tribes on a professional basis I have to say that really, people are the all same the world over.

VictorBergman

Re: Embracing newcomers to our multiracial community

Postby VictorBergman » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:45 pm

Chudleigh wrote:Out with the old in with the new.... the vast majority of all this country’s citizens want to integrate and live together in a state of tolerance and harmony. Anyone can come and live next door to me ... as long as they pay their taxes and trim their hedge. Having chased and been chased by an assortment of desert Arab and African tribes on a professional basis I have to say that really, people are the all same the world over.

Except that they are not, your Soviet paradise is not to be, it will all end in a bloody war. Let's hope it doesn't go nuclear.

Chudleigh
Transcendent Poster

Postby Chudleigh » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:11 pm

VictorBergman wrote:
Chudleigh wrote:Out with the old in with the new.... the vast majority of all this country’s citizens want to integrate and live together in a state of tolerance and harmony. Anyone can come and live next door to me ... as long as they pay their taxes and trim their hedge. Having chased and been chased by an assortment of desert Arab and African tribes on a professional basis I have to say that really, people are the all same the world over.

Except that they are not, your Soviet paradise is not to be, it will all end in a bloody war. Let's hope it doesn't go nuclear.

My Soviet Paradise? Please explain . I am not Russian and I am not a communist.

Chudleigh
Transcendent Poster

Postby Chudleigh » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:26 pm

VictorBergman wrote:

No chance of that with a worldly host like your good self, Vic. Invite that nice family from Somalia around and have a candlelit supper. Wow them with your abiding courtesy and interest in them as people . It’ll be a win win .

VictorBergman

Postby VictorBergman » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:46 pm

Chudleigh wrote:
VictorBergman wrote:

No chance of that with a worldly host like your good self, Vic. Invite that nice family from Somalia around and have a candlelit supper. Wow them with your abiding courtesy and interest in them as people . It’ll be a win win .

I actually am interested in them as a people. My interest is in protecting them from globalists who will do what ever it takes to utterly lay waste to their home countries so as to force them into the west This, in the interest of destroying all cultures and races involved.

VictorBergman

Postby VictorBergman » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Chudleigh wrote:
VictorBergman wrote:

If you say you are not a communist I'm inclined to believe you. However, you don't know who's ideology you're supporting when you make pro globalist posts. Multiculturalism is a globalist concept. Stalin was an "internationalist" he wanted a communist system world wide. The people behind mass migration driven by bombs and tricks have the same goal. People like George Soros.

Julie-Anne
Queen

Postby Julie-Anne » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:22 pm

:clap:

Chudleigh
Transcendent Poster

Postby Chudleigh » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:53 pm

VictorBergman wrote:
Chudleigh wrote:
VictorBergman wrote:

If you say you are not a communist I'm inclined to believe you. However, you don't know who's ideology you're supporting when you make pro globalist posts. Multiculturalism is a globalist concept. Stalin was an "internationalist" he wanted a communist system world wide. The people behind mass migration driven by bombs and tricks have the same goal. People like George Soros.

I support my own ideology, Vic. Pointless me, in a pathetic and pompously pooterish way raging against the massed ranks of Bilderbergian capitalism. Better that I get on with it and make a decent fist of being a citizen of the world and a decent human being.

Sleepy93
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Sleepy93 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:51 am

I think I share the same mentality. Obviously race doesn't mean anything really. Culture... ehhh its impossible not to come into contact with another culture and not be influenced by it. So what does it really matter?

C.G.
Goddess

Postby C.G. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:52 am

Meh. As Chuds said, people are people and are either arseholes or they're not.
There is no wealth but Life - J. Ruskin

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:59 am

Having lived in several different countries, I think I have embraced bits from slightly different culrures and styles along the way. I think that’s good.

C.G.
Goddess

Postby C.G. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:00 am

Starshine wrote:Having lived in several different countries, I think I have embraced bits from slightly different culrures and styles along the way. I think that’s good.

The bits of all sorts of different people?! :P
There is no wealth but Life - J. Ruskin

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:59 pm

C.G. wrote:
Starshine wrote:Having lived in several different countries, I think I have embraced bits from slightly different culrures and styles along the way. I think that’s good.

The bits of all sorts of different people?! :P

I have “made in the UK” stamped on my bottom, but bits of me were grown in France! :lol:

Gobnait
Supernatural Poster

Postby Gobnait » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:40 pm

You keep mentioning stuff like this. Were you in the French Foreign Legion or something? What were you at that you were getting chased around by tribes of people?
"you are a troll, only with a somewhat better vocabulary. "

All men are bastards.

A weasel vessel/vassal!

Lucylastic
Goddess

Postby Lucylastic » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:47 pm

I believe he was, in fact. Unless I dreamed it.
Though she be but little she is fierce

Return to “Members Chit-Chat”