Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: what signs disgust you the most

Postby Greys0n » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:54 am

Twins

Blue Mule74
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Blue Mule74 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:27 am

Last edited by Blue Mule74 on Thu May 18, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blue Mule74
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re:

Postby Blue Mule74 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:40 am

Last edited by Blue Mule74 on Thu May 18, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blue Mule74
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Blue Mule74 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:45 am

I'm a Capricorn Male, Most of the time, I've very own father, He happens to be a Male Leo, Actually, alot of my friends get very jealous due to the fact how close I am really to my father, Wishing they could be as close to their fathers as I am with my father, I don't think I hate a particular star sign that I hate in general, It's just there's some star signs as well as some things both of the genders will do those star signs, There's a 50/50 chance some people in some star signs will determine weather or not I can get along with them or not, The star sign I always find myself bumping heads with the most is actually other fellow Capricorn's, Especially Capricorn Woman, Another star sign I can go back and fourth with, That's right up there with Capricorn Woman are most Scorpio Males, As a Capricorn myself, I've only met a very 6 or 7 different Capricorn Males that have the Capricorn Flaws the Capricorn Females have, But, For the most part, My other fellow Capricorn Males are usually pretty laid back and usually pretty easy get along with, But, Capricorn Woman and most Scorpio Males can be very selfish, They only care about their own feelings, They're way to Judgmental, Very hypocritical and are always running away from their problems, They can sometimes get made over very petty stuff at times, too, They can also be very stuck up, They'll also start using that disappearing act when things don't go their way and you always have to figure out what you did wrong, Because, They won't tell you what you did wrong to upset them and can also hold grudges for an eternity, Because, They think they're perfect and think their way is always the right way, They're basically all a one way street for themselves, Now, From what I've just listed is about Capricorn Women and most Scorpio Males, Is also what I've seen about only 6 or 7 different Capricorn Males do as well, But, In addition to what I've already listed About Capricorn Woman and most Scorpio Males, Even though Capricorn is known to be a blunt star sign, Most Scorpio Males and some Capricorn Woman out there, Can be very Shady and Two Faced, Most Scorpio Males and some Capricorn Woman out there are also known to lie and also can start alot of drama in your life once you've held them accountable for their actions and have proven their actions did you wrong, They will go around looking for pity from themselves looking for people to see their side of the story as the right side of the story, Most Scorpio Males and some Capricorn Woman out there can not take criticizem about themselves very well and can not stand some criticizing them, Most Scorpio Males and some Capricorn Woman out there can get very jealous real quick and absolutely hate ignorance, Most Scorpio Males and some Capricorn Woman out there can come off as attention seekers, Because, to them it's their time or the highway and If your either their friend or are in a relationship with them, They'll get very upset and jealous with you, When they feel like they're on the back burner, Because, Your schedule doesn't meet with there's, Because, they don't want to meet in the middle with your schedule, Most Scorpio Males and some Capricorn Woman also don't really care If they even loose friend, Even what could be a possible life time friend to them, They're such a one way street, hate to be criticized, don't like being held accountable for actions, run away from their problems, hypocritical and think they're perfect so much, That they'd rather hold a grudge and avoid you for an eternity rather than just fess up that they did wrong and apologize to you, As a Capricorn Male, I can get along with Pisces, Virgo, Libra, Leo Males, Cancer Males, Aquarius Females, Taurus Females, Scorpio Females and sometimes Aries Males quite well, My mother is a Cancer Female, One of my aunts is a Leo Female, My sister and one of her fiance are Sagittarius, I can go back and fourth with them quite of often, When my mother is trying over control me, When my sister thinks she always and when the rest of them try to get up into my business, Even when they're being nosey, I'll get very annoyed over it or trying to get me to open up about things that has happened to me, That I just don't want to talk about, They also become very temperamental and moody at times, In which can really get to me, I can also go back and fourth three of my better friends at times, too, One of them is an Aquarius Male, The other one is Taurus Male and The last one is a Gemini Male, Both the Taurus and Gemini Males are very heavy drinkers, When they both get drunk, They can get very loud, cocky, nosey and up into my business and once you hold them accountable for their actions, They'll get mad at you for it, trying to get out of things, not taking responsibilities for their own actions and I don't like that, But, Otherwise than that, When they're not drunk, We can get along just fine, The Aquarius, Is probably one of my better friends, But, What I had for with him and many other Aquarius Males out there, That I've crossed path's with, Just like Most Scorpio Males and some Capricorn Woman out there, He use to have that's my time or the highway schedule affect about him, But, He's gotten better about it meeting in the middle with me, Originally he use to always only want to come down on Sunday's, My privacy felt disrespected on Sunday's, Because, He'd come ask to hang out almost every Sunday, Another problem I had with him, Is he would also stop talking to me for two or three days, If I upset him and he wouldn't tell me what I did wrong, We had a talk about that, I told him he needs to face me and that If that didn't change, I'd leave him in my past, Because, Without him telling me what I did wrong, I can't fix the problems he had with me, He's gotten better about it, The last problem I have with him, Is every time I get in an argument with someone, I feel he doesn't understand my point of view on things and feel like he always blames me as the cause for most of these arguments I have with other people, I mean other people have their reasons too, But, So don't I and Sure, I might be the cause for some argument's that go on in my life, But, I'm pretty sure I am the cause of every argument that goes on in my life, But, Otherwise than those few problems we can get along just fine, Most Aries Females, Most Taurus Males and some Gemini's can sometimes come off as cocky, very stubborn, very judgmental, up in your business, nosey, shady, two faced and loud mouth's at times, In which I don't like, I also feel most Aries Females, Most Taurus Males and some Gemini's are also very hypocritical and run away from their problems, In alot of I have the same problem with Most Aries Females, Most Taurus Males and some Gemini's, As I do with Most Scorpio Males and Some Capricorn Females out there, Most Aries Females, Most Taurus Males and some Gemini's alot hate to be criticized and will blame as much problems as the can on you, I feel Most Aries Females, Most Taurus Males and some Gemini's will get mad at you for trying to hold them accountable for their actions, trying to get out of things, not taking responsibilities for their own actions, Aries Males I feel like the can be sometimes be easily annoyed, can be very annoying, Either your easily rubbing them the wrong way or they are rubbing us the wrong way, sometimes some of them can be big grudge holder for eternity as well, Though it is actually pretty funny that Two of the most blunt people out there that I know of, Happen to be Gemini Females, When Gemini's are usually shady and two faced and When I do usually hear them talking behind my back, It's always good things that were said about me, At the end of the day, I know I'm Capricorn and I know Capricorn's are usually pretty over judgmental, But, I actually usually don't judge someone unless they have judged me first, I usually understand people have their reasons for their owns actions and doings just like I have my own as well, Judging someone by their star sign is just kind childish, It like to call it a 50/50 Chance, Either I can get along with a particular person or I can't, Because, Of the things I've listed that I have problems with, For each and every particular star sign

Blue Mule74
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Blue Mule74 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:46 am

Guest wrote:
. wrote:well I am scorpion and I hate mostly capricorn and libra woman. They are too manipulative and they do not care about other people, they are selfish, stupid, and they hate to see me with younger woman.

Now I am dating (actualy engaged few weeks ago with her, and bought her small $2000 worth diamond ring) with most beatiful gemini woman I ever saw.

And thank you god that those people that I don't like they are out of my life forever.

I dont agree with the capricorn, but Im not sure.. because my husband is one.. But I know what you mean with the libra women, they claim to be sooo sensitive, yes if it is about themSELVES, what happend to you is just jelousy.. really
Probably they are old, ugly, trailertrash and fat, because they just are and blame it on their 'age' *whatever* and are super jealous on your new lovely wife..

libra want to be the queen of whatever.. she wants everybody to kneel for her andf respect her (while she is just a piece of S*** and not even pleasent to hang out with)

I have scorpio friends but they are probably like that too.. jealous and bittered

Im glad they are out of your life, because they are very negative.. There negative behavor is influencing me very much and makes me a very agressive person. Im happy when they are out of my life too..

I'm a Capricorn Male myself and I can tell you everything this person about Capricorn Females is mostly true, You maybe married to Capricorn, But, One thing about Capricorn's, Of all zodiac star signs, Is Capricorn's are not all the same, Especially when it comes down to being a Male Capricorn and a Female Capricorn, Depending on your husband's Birthday, You also three different Capricorn's that will a different way, depending on what day they were born on, From all of the other one's, The December 23rd Through December 29th, As well as December 31st Through January 2nd are the first the Capricorn's, I under a Capricorn one, January 3rd through January 11th are the second Capricorn's and January 12th through January 22nd as well as December 30th are the third Capricorn's

Return to “Horoscopes”